Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) (45805 Views)

Mateo Kovacic Completes Permanent Move From Madrid To Chelsea / Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blazebond:
angry angry angry No charisma,no style,zero everything, rubbish team,you can't buy class,the final was crap and this team is too average,yes Liverpool won but they gat no style,no buzz, no effizy,no spark,God forbid a rubbish like this happening next seaso,the final match yesterday was one of the worst football game i watched all season,a barca and ajax or barca man city final would have been lit.
This is what happens when you think with pussy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Who beautiful game help,when Sergio Ramos played dirty and they won us nobody talk,we came with a purpose to dominate and stay frosty while at it,we won without breaking a sweat because Tottenham is not a threat.this is just the beginning.next season we will make every game count like it’s our last,we’ve learnt our lesson and corrected our mistakes.haters can only hate from the sidelines while the results speaks for itself.

YNWA blooders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
this sadio mane hairline sha

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by femmoy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergieboy:
For those saying the match final was boring.. yeah.. That was the game plan from Liverpool.. Madrid taught them a lesson.. Once beaten twice shy.. You dont play beautiful footballs with spurs.. Ask man city and ajax

Lol but it's true u got a point. if u play a clean game with Spurs,you might end up regretting....better to confuse them and have ur desired results and that was exactly what they did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Necksonnel: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
what is football without entertainment think straight
sport is all abt entertainment .boring match

Lool. What is beautiful football without winning a trophy. Go ask arsenal and Arsene Wenger what beautiful football has done to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Josh64(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
E be like say train pass on top Mane head.
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by bigcee(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blazebond:
angry angry angry No charisma,no style,zero everything, rubbish team,you can't buy class,the final was crap and this team is too average,yes Liverpool won but they gat no style,no buzz, no effizy,no spark,God forbid a rubbish like this happening next seaso,the final match yesterday was one of the worst football game i watched all season,a barca and ajax or barca man city final would have been lit.
Trash!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by jacobnel(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Woman united supporter...we have been playing beautiful football in the final and win nothing ..abeg go and shit down we are the Current European Champions...take it or leave it.....we are Liverpool
Blazebond:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergieboy:
For those saying the match final was boring.. yeah.. That was the game plan from Liverpool.. Madrid taught them a lesson.. Once beaten twice shy.. You dont play beautiful footballs with spurs.. Ask man city and ajax

No it's the other way round. You don't play beautiful football with Liverpool. They would finish you. Even Guardiola was kinda cautious when playing them especially at Anfield. I think klopp has seen using Mourinho tactics is the best. Score one goal and balance the play don't go front too much since you are in the lead. The other team would want to equalise then you hit them on a counter attack! Mourinho baba! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by TSRC: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Let us say a prayer for coutinho.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Hardebayo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Everyone on the team contributed when they were called upon, though some might have contributed more than others, that is why it's a teamwork. But, I like the luck of people like James Milner, Keita, Sturridge, and few others that are part of the team to be a European Champions.
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Van dijk nah real slayer o see as him pose senior pass no be like mane snapping like a woman

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Biggie2206: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chaiiii, firmino na fine man.

#NoHomo
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by mcnicey: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
[b][/b][i][/i]
jacobnel:
Woman united supporter...we have been playing beautiful football in the final and win nothing ..abeg go and shit down we are the Current European Champions...take it or leave it.....we are Liverpool

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Pat081: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
what is football without entertainment think straight
sport is all abt entertainment .boring match
U say it was a boring final...
Who cares, as long as they won.
All the entertaining ones they played before, wetin they gain?And ur club that play entertainment do we see them in lock out stage? ?

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by oklahrelo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Uyi168:
The pitch invasion by that olosho Was the only entertaining thing in the full 90minute match..
Na so brother :-D

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by oklahrelo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pat081:
All the entertaining ones they played before, wetin they gain?And ur club that play entertainment do we see them in lock out stage? ?
Lock out kwaa?? :O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by JimohMomoh: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blazebond:

Sifia Pain

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Hardebayo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
One lesson I learnt from the manager of Liverpool Jungen Kloop is that don't keep an unhappy player. I don't know what will be going through Couthino's mind since yesterday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Pat081: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
oklahrelo:

Lock out kwaa?? :O
That is ur own problem anyway u call it
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergieboy:
Aswear, they have fast players who can execute a sizzling counter attack

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Sterope(f): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
These people basically put a lot of peeps in debt grin
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
pcicero:
Salah, Mane, Firmino, Arnold, Origi, Virgil and Wijnaldum are the guys who really worked for this trophy in my opinion
What about Alisson Becker, amazing saves against Napoli. The reason why the moved passed the group stage in the first place. Amazing saves at Anfield denying Bacelona. Incredible saves in the final also.

Fabinho against Barcelona at Anfield was also a beast in the defensive midfield position.

Robertson the left back also had an incredible campaign in the champions league.

Joel Matip was also fantastic at the back. An upgraded version of Lovren, who by the way is also a good defender, but slow.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
R2bees:
I wish i could just switch to being a Liverpool fan right now, but i can't.. Arsenal don finish my life. chai
Lol, we'll bounce back bro, Liverpool too had trying times
COYG
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by flokii: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Well deserved victory.. congrats to Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pat081:
u don know d team I support
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by 4gunners(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
chai!!! When will my Arsenal win this trophy??
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
pcicero:
Salah, Mane, Firmino, Arnold, Origi, Virgil and Wijnaldum are the guys who really worked for this trophy in my opinion
you missed Sturidge, he opened the champions league goals against psg, Shaqiri brilliant lad, good crossing, Henderson vision and energy, Fabinho the new 6 in town, Robertson the hungry boy from Scotland and his crosses, Milner the ancient of days cooling the team down in nervous times, omG the keeper saved the dying min goal against Napoli, we won’t have gotten to second round, saves against Barca and Bayern, he was brillant against Tottenham yesterday, The Who team Contributed...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by bencr7: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blazebond:
no go take sniper barca boy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
justscorchone:

grin see pain,abeg no die of high blood pressure oh

But the style was there throughout the season, that’s why Barca chop, Bayern melt down, PSG chop am, this boys played a tactical game, they played football against Real Madrid what happened ??, sometimes you have to win ugly, it applies to life also, see fat Andy the destroyer destroyed a fit, built, 6 pack Joshua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
When Liverpool were playing beautiful football but lost so many finals, these idiots were mocking Liverpool with words like "Loserpool" and "You'll Never Win Anything" ... Now Liverpool played boring football and won the UCL and these idiots, with no more excuses to give, are busy saying the final was the most boring they've ever watched. Go to hell.

How many teams can play exciting football like Liverpool? (Please name them)
How many teams have suffered as much as Liverpool but lost every final each time they got there?

If you wanted entertainment, go watch Nickelodeon. Nonsense. #YNWA

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.