Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. (1668 Views)

Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone / Please Guys How Do I Remove This From My Phone (screenshot) / How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
This malware tagged "removed app" uses my data more than the app I frequently use on my phone. This has been a major concern as there is no option to restrict or remove the malware away from my device. Good people and the tech savvy of nairaland, pls help me.

Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by wilsonchilboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Go to ur phone apps and search for it and delete or download trustgo antivirus
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by bbonair(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Removed apps, they are the data consumed by the apps you uninstalled from your phone.

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
I tried searching for it but I couldn't locate where the file is I'll download the trust go anti-virus. Thanks bro
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
bbonair:
Removed apps, they are the data consumed by the apps you uninstalled from your phone.
Thanks for your input bro, I have the same thought initially but I noticed the data usage keeps increasing. How so?
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by boldx(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
update your phone software. You cannot get rid of that virus. I had exactly the same issue with my phone. just make sure you have enough data.
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by fuckboys: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
This malware tagged "removed app" uses my data more than the app I frequently use on my phone. This has been a major concern as there is no option to restrict or remove the malware away from my device. Good people and the tech savvy of nairaland, pls help me.
this is the accumulated data of all apps you've uninstalled. It's not a malware

Go to settings/apps on your phone settings, check all apps and system apps, if You see an app with that name then it's a malware and it's very easy to remove.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by prejulsuc(f): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
please is there any app I can download that hide you if you check someone status on WhatsApp.Iam using iPhone 6s
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
fuckboys:
this is the accumulated data of all apps you've uninstalled. It's not a malware

Go to settings/apps on your phone settings, check all apps and system apps, if You see an app with that name then it's a malware and it's very easy to remove.
Thanks you, broski.
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
boldx:
update your phone software. You cannot get rid of that virus. I had exactly the same issue with my phone. just make sure you have enough data.

will upgrading my phone software get rid of it? Thanks.
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by Tintinnoty(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
prejulsuc:
please is there any app I can download that hide you if you check someone status on WhatsApp.Iam using iPhone 6s

Stop stalking him, you can just move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by bbonair(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
Thanks for your input bro, I have the same thought initially but I noticed the data usage keeps increasing. How so?
The increase is due to additional apps you deleted from your phone, if you don't uninstall additional apps it won't increase.
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tintinnoty:

Stop stalking him, you can just move on with your life.
you will live long my brother
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by boldx(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
will upgrading my phone software get rid of it? Thanks.
I have told you it will and you are still asking questions. Na wa o!
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by sayhi2certified(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
prejulsuc:

Just mute the person
Re: Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. by MegaPlayBoy: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Good Budget Phone Of 40k / Iphone Vs Samsung. Which One Is Better? / What's The Best Phone With Very Good Camera For 200k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.