Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (2618 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by pcicero(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U ar here?

You nko?
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
pcicero:

You nko?
Do you see me here? grin
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by pcicero(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Do you see me here? grin

I don't believe you. How can you convince me? wink
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
What to do about people who fake their identity and their personality?
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
What to do w people who fake their identity and their personality?
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by DimkpaBini: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
lilwetdick:
hornny boys and men wont do research before bringing out spit from their mouth and semen from their peniss

Stolen pic alert
cheesy Nice work detective. Pls how did you find the picture?
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Deepfeel(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Chrissyebony:
All you people do is talk but show picture u no go show. oya come and show. personally, I think i fine pass every girl for this website if u like argue

Anything to prove this pic is yours? undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2019
pcicero:

I don't believe you. How can you convince me? wink
confused in a convined state ,Am nt here ,But arent there .....u confused
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by pcicero(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
confused in a convined state ,Am nt here ,But arent there .....u confused

Lemme know whenever you're in Lagos and we can lay this to rest cheesy cheesy. Deal?
Re: Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
pcicero:

Lemme know whenever you're in Lagos and we can lay this to rest cheesy cheesy. Deal?
dealnt'

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? / This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life / HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.