Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material (303 Views)

Rufai Makes Demand From Peter Obi, Says Holding Him Responsible If He Fails .... / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material by faith2kool(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin took to social media to share an email he received from a man seeking for a lady that will pass his wife material test.

According to the aggrieved man, his wife material test consist of lady frying all the plantain without being tempted of eating one.

He further revealed that no lady has passed his test because they lack discipline and falls to temptation easily.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/06/02/nigerian-man-cries-out-as-he-fails-to-find-a-good-wife-material/

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material by GOFRONT(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please, one of my Nieces is in dire need of a husband....

I will be grateful if you would show interest. I can drop her contact
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2019
He will keep searching

(1) (Reply)

Ikemba Ojukwu Lives On Because God Has Given Ndi Igbo A Replica In Dr Ubah / Atiku Soon To Be Declared Winner As Dino Malaye Release Video Of INEC Server / Futo Post Utme 2019/2020 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.