Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady (5512 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Men Forcefully Turned Into Cannibals In Cameroon / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady by Benbeezy: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
This alleged lady was accused of stealing a phone but was unlucky to have escaped from her prey. The boys she stole from eventually caught her and then took up with the Jungle justice execution style with her.

From the video below, the lady was seen begging them but they refused instead they tried to even make the bottle penetrate more into her private part.

This video was posted on Twitter on @shetti_official page. He Wrote on this post;

Watch the video below Here: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/06/video-men-forcefully-inserted-bottle-into-lady-vagnal-stealing.html

Re: Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady by NoRetreat(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Haaaaaaa.why?
Re: Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2019

(1)

10 Nigerian Citizen Caught With Drugs In Indonesia- See Pictures / / Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.