Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives (45727 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by iTearHerToto: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jimbadly:

Thanks Man, I seriously have to go see a doc to fix my rotten brain.

Seriously?? shocked

That's gross bro you don't have to say that to yourself. sad Anyways i wish all the best

Pukes angry
Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by seanjy4konji: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
its not that range...that car ente under trailer.
Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by ManTiger(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fake influencer trying to gain popularity through public sympathy, awon eeyan lyta
Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by Jimbadly: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:

I'm a demented jobless kid with a leaking brain.

Pukes on my father's face angry

Okay.

Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by iTearHerToto: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jimbadly:

Honestly man my rotten brain has caused me alot. I don't even have a job sad always on nairaland looking for help. I dunno if you can help bro. I seriously need a counselor and a job before I start thinking of suicide cry

Oops! That's pathetic bro

I feel your pain cry but don't you dare think of suicide.. Are you trying to tell me you're far worst than a crippled pauper Hell no bro

But why not team up with some 'em jobless folks here in Nairaland and start an online/offline job hunt I think would be nice

Honestly i wish I could help right now but you know I don't even have time for myself talk more of someone with ermmm... Did you say A Rotten Brain grin that's gross bro don't say that to yourself again pls

But i'll try and find you a job ok? Just make sure you have a good result. At least 2.1. And gimme a reminder next week

See you later man I'm kinda busy now
Peace
Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by VeeBabs(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
dROC1:
I remember when a hyundai santa fe rear ended my range rover sport at Oriental traffic light. Needless to say the Santa fe was almost a write off with bumper, radiator, lights and bonnets folded. The range drove off with almost no stratch, in-fact no panel beating work was required.

It once took 13 men to pull the range out of a ditch. That car na very strong and heavy car.

This is not peculiar to Range Rover. The front end of a car is "softer" and more delicate than its rear end. I have been rear-ended several times in a non-Range Rover vehicle, and I got off with only minor paint scratches. The culprits, however, had their bumpers, headlights, radiators/condensers, grills, and even bonnets, in one case, visibly damaged.

Na me even come down dey tell them sorry! grin

That's why I would prefer to be hit from behind, even at moderate speed, than for me to hit someone else from behind, even at low speed.

Try hitting a lowly Corolla from behind, in your Range Rover, with a similar speed as the incident you described, and see whether you'd walk away with zero damage (hint: the Corolla will fare better than you).

Guard your front end with all you have, and avoid frontal offset collisions at all cost (the deadliest type of impact).

https://gearpatrol.com/2014/09/10/why-the-off-set-crash-is-one-of-the-most-deadly-auto-accidents/
Re: Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives by VeeBabs(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
kaen1317:
It would have been better if he died cos repairing a Range ain't no child's play.

No sweat; there's something called Auto Insurance. cool

Just pray that the Range Rover's repair bill is under N1 million, assuming the typical 3rd Party cover limit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.