Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) (848 Views)

Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
There was outrage on social media after a woman was caught on camera destroying everything in her husband's shop.

According to source, “she’s destroying everything in her husband’s shop because he cheated”.

In the video, the woman destroyed everything she could lay her hands on in her husband's shop including bottles of assorted drinks.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-destroys-everything-in-her-husbands-shop-after-he-cheated-on-her-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2019

Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by Iyajison: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
How dis 1 take concern me now....

No be naija e happen...
Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by realstars: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
where does it happen ??
Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by bro4u: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fear women!... Fear women!!... Fear women!!!

Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by gentle136(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2019
my brothers and sisters abeg make una shun violet.

violet no be d answer to any problem. E dey cause more problem to d problem on ground.
Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2019
gentle136:
my brothers and sisters abeg make una shun violet.

violet no be d answer to any problem. E dey cause more problem to d problem on ground.

u r so right my brother!

'violet' is bad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by iTearHerToto: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Lemme sit and watch how this trash will eventually hit FP
[img]https:///view/mr-bean-funny-silly-hilarious-crosses-legs-gif-3425691.gif[/img]
Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Make I park here for the witch

Driver abeg stop here..

I no go house again
Re: Woman Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop After He Cheated On Her (photos) by Mynd44: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2019

(1)

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! / FUTA Godfather And Goddaughter ASSAULTS Female Student: Video / EFCC Docks Man, Jean Codo For €29m Theft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.