Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (10188 Views)

Why This Strange Behaviour From Women? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
why is it that you will give your number to a guy after meeting for the first time but when he finally calls you barely pick his calls if he chats you up on WhatsApp you wunt reply or reply with one word guys can you relate to this and ladies why please give us a logical answer to this question...

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by iRepNaija1: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Did it ever occur that she just might not be that into you?

14 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
iRepNaija1:

the first meeting was fun and she liked my conversation style I believe but after that I called she didn't pick and I chatted her up she didn't reply so I deleted her..

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
bigpriik:
why is it that you will give your number to a guy after meeting for the first time but when he finally calls you barely pick his calls if he chats you up on WhatsApp you wunt reply or reply with one word guys can you relate to this and ladies why please give us a logical answer to this question...
It is simple.
The number was given in error.
They probably didn't know how to turn you down and gave the number.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Oluromantic: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
iRepNaija1:
It's senseless. She shdnt reply at all is better than replying with one word. Not picking calls at all is different from picking calls with pride. Besides at age 32+ they pick almost any call. Guess she's in her early 20s and believes she still has time to Shakur..

14 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oluromantic:

It's senseless. She shdnt reply at all is better than replying with one word. Not picking calls at all is different from picking calls with pride. Besides at age 32+ they pick almost any calls. Guess she's in her early 20s and believes she still has time to Shakur..

Abi ooo its even better no to give you number out
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Hintona(f): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
That is how they will be saying "we don't understand women" upandan, men and women don't think same way simple.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hintona:
That is how they will be saying "we don't understand women" upandan, men and women don't think same way simple.

Do you mean women are aliens are they not humans like men am starting to believe women are illogical as harddon always say no wonder the prefer men who treat them badly.

19 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Hintona(f): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
bigpriik:

Do you mean women are aliens are they not humans like men am starting to believe women are illogical as harddon always say no wonder the prefer men who treat them badly.
You really are a big prick

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hintona:

You really are a big prick

don't divert the topic forget my moniker its not my real name please kindly tell us the way women think that is different from men or simy tell us women are confused
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Lotel: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

don't divert the topic forget my moniker its not my real name please kindly tell us the way women think that is different from men or simy tell us women are confused
What she means is that Women have fish brain
Do the opposite of what they want and see the magic @ilegend knows better

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by kingxsamz(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

The only logical answer to this is that they want to use you to add to their number of views on their WhatsApp status.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 12:30am On Jun 03, 2019
kingxsamz:

The only logical answer to this is that they want to use you to add to their number of views on their WhatsApp status.

I always thought as much they are just attention hungry in other words most women have low self esteem.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by iTearHerToto: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Cos you're as broke as fvck

Go make money and watch how she will be the one chatting you instead

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

They're just adding you to their list of collectables.

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Preshy561(f): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2019
You might think you were being funny with conversations but it didn't occur to you that you might be acting like a clown and taking the whole ish over board.

Some guys shaa, always disgracing their family lineage cos they wanna sound funny.

11 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:
You might think you were being funny with conversations but it didn't occur to you that you might be acting like a clown and taking the whole ish over board.

Some guys shaa, always disgracing their family lineage cos they wanna sound funny.

6 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Preshy561(f): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=78969447][/quote]
Don't try me.

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by ebonyggurl(f): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

Oga no woman wants a man who treats her badly. The babe simply doesn't like you, but didn't want to be rude and hurt your feelings. That's why she's not responsive to you.

8 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by SirDanny7(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:
cos you showed neediness contact ilegendd he'll help u out he's a pro
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Oga no woman wants a man who treats her badly. The babe simply doesn't like you, but didn't want to be rude and hurt your feelings. That's why she's not responsive to you.

yimu.....that's what they always say yet they do the opposite.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by tydi(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

She didn't like him why not just grow some balls and tell the guy to face than allowing him invest his emotions first on her..

Oh my bad I forgot women GATS no ball

7 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by ebonyggurl(f): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

She didn't like him why not just grow some balls and tell the guy to face than allowing him invest his emotions first on her..

Didn't you read the part where I wrote 'she didn't want to be rude and hurt his feelings?' Besides who "invests emotions" on another person after only one encounter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2019
K
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2019
kingxsamz:

That's for the ones weh get smart phone na.
What of those that are not using a smart phone?
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

it's as simple as that ,refusing to give a guy your number will by no means hurt his feelings I have never seen a guy cry or kill himself because a girl refuses to give him her infact ignoring his calls will even hurt him more...

3 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by tydi(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

it's as simple as that ,refusing to give a guy your number will by no means hurt his feelings I have never seen a guy cry or kill himself because a girl refuses to give him her infact ignoring his calls will even hurt him more...

Leave those creatures called women, they're all confused.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Leave those creatures called women, they're all confused.

As for me I have muted my emotions long time a go towards love and relationships ,women do not want to be loved read that line again. women want to love but do not want to be loved forget all the ranting here they would never agree to it but its true maybe they change when they are older I don't know.if you read my old posts you will see where i told you guys about my girlfriend about her friend always throws herself to me and she doesn't mind even though she knows about it yet no complaints from herso right now am f***king them both no hard feelings

the first time I met them It was her friend i saw first but she ignored me so I moved to her friend (now my girlfriend) she was receptive and friendly so after a few advances I shot my shot she agreed to be my babe so we started dating straight away .out of jelousy her friend started throwing herself at me calling me darling,dear sweetheart and all that I ignored her at first because I was faithful to my babe but she too didn't mind even though I reported her friend to her. friend is irresistible no lies she is curvy and light skinned so as a sharp guy I knack the both of them men it was fun women of this generation especially at a young age are very confused add to their confusion you will Bleep them

11 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU. PERIOD.

sometimes, I give guys my number because some of them can be such pests but I block them soon enough.

Also stop intruding women's spaces with your boring conversation.

Also, have you tried money? It works because it shows you value her time and you're not a jobless timewaster.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by tydi(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

As for me I have muted my emotions long time a go towards love and relationships ,women do not want to be loved read that line again. women want to love but do not want to be loved forget all the ranting here they would never agree to it but its true maybe they change when they are older I don't know.if you read my old posts you will see where i told you guys about my girlfriend about her friend always throws herself to me and she doesn't mind even though she knows about it yet no complaints from herso right now am f***king them both no hard feelings

the first time I met them It was her friend i saw first but she ignored me so I moved to her friend (now my girlfriend) she was receptive and friendly so after a few advances I shot my shot she agreed to be my babe so we started dating straight away .out of jelousy her friend started throwing herself at me calling me darling,dear sweetheart and all that I ignored her at first because I was faithful to my babe but she too didn't mind even though I reported her friend to her. friend is irresistible no lies she is curvy and light skinned so as a sharp guy I knack the both of them men it was fun women of this generation especially at a young age are very confused add to their confusion you will Bleep them

Lol bad guy.. Everyone has a story to tell once it comes to matters of the heart.. I have never loved don't really know how it feels but I do really like persons(women) that I wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt the person e.g I have not break up any relationship with any of my exes.. When I tried this thing called love like having the person running through my mind all the time thinking about the person 24 /7 it really started messing up my mind.. Its not really easy to love, once you see anyone who sacrificed that time to give his/her heart to loving you better appreciate that person..

3 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU. PERIOD.

sometimes, I give guys my number because some of them can be such pests but I block them soon enough.

Also stop intruding women's spaces with your boring conversation.

Also, have you tried money? It works because it shows you value her time and you're not a jobless timewaster.

that is why I said earlier that women want someone they are attracted to not someone that loves them and yet they complain when the same man treats them badly .just admit that all you want is money even if it comes from an armed robbery,agbero,ritualist or yahoo plus boy OK I love to hurt women emotionally because they that's what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2019
bigpriik:

that is why I said earlier that women want someone they are attracted to not someone that loves them and yet they complain when the same man treats them badly .just admit that all you want is money even if it comes from an armed robbery,agbero,ritualist or yahoo plus boy OK I love to hurt women emotionally because they that's what they want.

Cry baby.

So you want her to date you out of pity? Get up and get moving.
Hurt women blablabla...

Oh, I can't have sh*t to do with those people you mentions. Yahoo boys blabla...

Can't get involved with ghetto characters

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / What Is Your Charm? / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.