Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up (943 Views)

Ladies: Why Delete Text Messages Of Current Plans? / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by Wesporting: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
NEYMAR has shared intimate messages and racy pictures he claims were sent from a woman who has accused him of raping her.

She also talks about going to the gym to make her bottom “perfect” for him.

The pictures also show the woman in her underwear and wearing a bikini and as the pair appear to exchange messages.

“I’m going to expose all the conversations I had with the girl. All our intimate moments together,”
“It’s very intimate but it’s necessary that I open up everything to prove that what is meant to have happened is not true.

“So you’re going to see all the messages and everything that’s happened on this day and on the next day.

“Because what’s happened is the normal relationship between a man and a woman between four walls. This is what happens between every couple and the next day there was nothing bad.”
Neymar says: “This was a trap and I fell into it.”
According to police documents, sighted by mandynews.com, Neymar, arrived apparently drunk at the hotel on May 15 at 8pm.’

It is alleged Neymar first talked with the accuser – who is also Brazilian – but then began caressing her.
The star – whose full name is Neymar da Silva Santos Junior – has also issued denials via his management.
A statement posted on his website said “he was the victim of an attempted extortion, practiced by a lawyer from Sao Paulo who said he represented the interests of the alleged victim”.
“The player’s lawyers were immediately notified and have since taken all appropriate steps.
“We completely repudiate the unjust accusations and, above all, the exposure in the press of an extremely negative situation.
“All evidence of attempted extortion and non-rape will be submitted to the police authorities in a timely manner.”

Via https://mandynews.com/neymar-shares-private-whatsapp-messages-of-rape-accuser-says-he-was-set-up/

Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by Wesporting: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by jayextra(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Finally grin

So after sending all this...she still went ahead to blackmail him

Bad market grin
Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by 2dice01: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2019
She want the fame ..she Got it

Na all these Girls no let neymar Physical injury go
Dem dey wound am intimately grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by fringz11(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Portuguese interpreter needed asap
Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by Heylius(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Neymar na only you know wetin you and that woman dey speak their
Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by Heylius(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Neymar na only you know wetin you and that woman dey speak their
Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by NACE13: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2019
This is what fame and money can cause. Everyone, especially the females want every piece of you and your money.
It is obvious, he dumped her Sao Paolo behind after the séx and she felt 'used', now she needs compensation. She should have just come as a call girl, and be paid in bronze.

Every male celeb is walking on thin ice
Re: Neymar Shares Private Whatsapp Messages Of Rape Accuser, Says He Was Set Up by iTearHerToto: 1:17am On Jun 03, 2019
You can't be brainless and try to scam one. But most of these hoes don't know that. This act is rampant in Zoogeria. Boys and girls always striving with empty heads to reap where they didn't sow.

It's quite unfortunate that the act is prevalent in a particular clan; The skull mining

Apart from Skull and other horrific things mineable. They can also mine your destiny. Be warned!

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl / BBNaija: Mercy Exposes Her Boobs After Saturday Night Party (Video) / Hot Places To Have SEX When You Are In Need Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.