Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape (78174 Views)

Najila Trindade: Brazilian Police File Defamation Suit Against Neymar's Accuser / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Celebrityblog: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2019
This is the face of the woman that accused Brazilian star footballer, Neymar of rape.

Her name is Najila Trindade.
Meanwhile, Neymar has denied the rape allegation.

See reactions.....

See more. Watch video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/who-is-najila-trindade-meet-neymars.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Celebrityblog: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2019
See more, watch video
HERE

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Always guiding

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by NACE13: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2019
And I opened this to see something similar to that Russian model that invaded the UCL final pitch but this....Neymar fall me hand, matey.
This girl reeks of desperation

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by SageMK: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Seeing her picture, it's funny that some people believe he is capable of rape, and this woman isn't capable of lying.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by iTearHerToto: 1:23am On Jun 03, 2019
What do you expect when her name sounds like Naija

Pukes angry

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by PhenomenalAustin: 2:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Neymar Neymar, one of a type, he's brilliant!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Perkins1: 2:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Gadafii: 5:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Where are the feminists na

False rape accusation should come with capital punishment,what nonsense

U lazy leeches don't want to earn clean money,but hoping to get some Crumbs off men who are already made man for reasons not known

Ahhh ahnn

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Preshy561(f): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Stupid thing to think of if she's truly lying.

She really deserve a jail term if it's a false accusation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Chrisus(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2019
This guy don't know nothing, stupid conspiracy theorist.
Neymar, one time most eligible bachelor in Brazil, ladies all over the world are dying just to have tea with him.
Ladies enter bus from Lagos to Abuja on bad roads to go have sex with less fancy men, how long could a flight from Brazil to France, probably on first class, to go hang out with one of the sexiest men on Earth be?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Binikingdowm: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2019
grin one said she should be exposed"king landing style".

Only a hardcore game of thrones fans can get it

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Binikingdowm: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Chrisus:
This guy don't know nothing, stupid conspiracy theorist.
Neymar, one time most eligible bachelor in Brazil, ladies all over the world are dying just to have tea with him.
Ladies enter bus from Lagos to Abuja on bad roads to go have sex with less fancy men, how long could a flight from Brazil to France, probably on first class, to go hang out with one of the sexiest men on Earth be?
the man might also be right, some can by hired by powerful people.

Maybe she tried to convince neymar in accepting one deal or the other

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by newproject(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Fame
Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by TwitterGist: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2019
That b.itch is crazy
Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by SarkinYarki: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2019
that's why any time a girl offers me easy sex I turn it down

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by ominilongest(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Neymar Neymar, one of a type, he's brilliant!
grin grin ;Dmy guy u sabi

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Lovelyn451(f): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Nigeria and Trinidad

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by geezynoni: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2019
That jogo guy and his theory sha

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by afroniger: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Any man wey no fear women never acquire
real wisdom.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Guyman02: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2019
So if Neymar had played the gentleman by respecting her privacy and not recording their intimate moments na so the guy career for take finish and he would be paying her and lawyers in millions like they did to Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, Etim Essien, Bill Cosby etc

Women can make or Mar any man.
See what Nigerian girls crushing over Anthony Joshua including that Big Brother girl (Charly Boy nephew) who said she wanted to cook for him and has been stalking him on social media did to our Joshua against Mr Ibu of Mexico with pot belly cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by rusher14: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Buhari Seun should do something about these advert terrorists on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by Craigslists: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Olosho!
Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by dam2000(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
People don't mind going 2 prison just 2 take fame
Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by chiboy1116: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2019
I think there should be a law or something ; if u falsely accuse someone of rape u must be sent to prison for at least 5 years , at least u go get sense , how can u falsely accuse someone of rape?

That was how I told a girl in high school " I go rake you" see how the whole class shouted like I said rape , I was suspended for a week, useless set of classmates .

*Leaves the thread angrily. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape by NwaJozi: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.