Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) (14206 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by GistMore: 3:04am On Jun 03, 2019
GistMore.com

The Niger State Police Command has arrested one Nasiru Musa, 30, of Salka village in the Magama Local Government Area of the state for allegedly strangling his seven months old daughter.

Musa was apprehended by police operatives attached to the Nasko Division following a tip-off.

It was learnt that the suspect on May 20, 2019, took his deceased child to an uncompleted building, where he allegedly strangled the infant while her mother was asleep.

Northern City News gathered on Sunday that the crime was exposed when the mother of the child woke from her slumber and could not find her child and raised the alarm, prompting neighbours to report the matter to the police after an earlier search yielded no result.

Police investigation led to Musa’s arrest. It was learnt that the suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation.

It was gathered that the suspect, who impregnated the mother of his late daughter out of wedlock, was preparing for their wedding before the incident.

In an interview with our correspondent, the suspect said “I gave birth to my daughter out of wedlock and we (the mother and him) are preparing for our wedding before this happened. I cannot explain why I took her life; people will not believe me; it is like somebody hypnotised me I find it very difficult to explain.

“How am I going to explain to my fiancé what transpired? I know that is the end of (preparations for) the marriage; she will never forgive me and my friends will desert me.”

Asked if he had plans to use the deceased for rituals, Musa said, “God forbid. Magama people don’t use their children for rituals and that is why I cannot explain how I killed my own daughter.”

The command’s spokesman, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect had confessed to the crime.

Abubakar added that the suspect would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation.

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-strangles-7-month-old-daughter-in-niger

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by GistMore: 3:04am On Jun 03, 2019
cool
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 4:14am On Jun 03, 2019
sad sad
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Why all this evil in our land
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Tifesingz: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2019
The baby later die? Someone should read and summarize, I hate reading bad stories especially on Monday morning

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by morikee: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2019
This is bad o. I'm +1 today.

8 Likes

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Jubilancy(f): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2019
He is an animal and should be castrated and then.....stoned to death....
How could he do something so beastly to a sweet sweet baby !.....

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by morikee: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2019
This is bad o
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Asaasi to bad!

Those that know, know.
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by trapQ: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Very typical of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by dingbang(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Death by hanging
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Perkins1: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!

1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars............

Facts!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2019
My baby!! cry
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
trapQ:
Very typical of them

Sharap. Shey na northerner bury hin 1 year daugther alive last week?
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2019
trapQ:
Very typical of them

What about the recent news about the woman that killed her Daughter in Enugu?, I wonder why it didn't get to front page

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by illiteratepmb: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Barbaric North
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by BIEBER45: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Isabellah post=78975102]AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!

1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.
7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ev/SISTER DIVI NA U BE DIS
Re: Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) by jimb(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tifesingz:
The baby later die? Someone should read and summarize, I hate reading bad stories especially on Monday morning

yes the baby later died, chapter close, lets join heads and castrate him..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Former Katsina Commissioner, 35 Zamfara Bandits. PHOTO / Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam / 'I Bought Fake Naira Notes From Alaba Market'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.