Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Federal Task Force Recruitment; Any Hope For Aspiring Applicants? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Task Force Recruitment; Any Hope For Aspiring Applicants? (370 Views)

NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / Dragnet Graduates Job Recruitment (any discipline) / Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Recruitment (any Discipline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Task Force Recruitment; Any Hope For Aspiring Applicants? by fasmukol: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Good morning fellow nairalanders!
Please, I need enlightenment on Federal Task Force. Someone introduced the scheme to me and my little research about it showed it is just an idea that has been in existence for some years now and so many people have invested their hard earned money in it with nothing to show at the end of all their struggles.
But the person that introduced it to me assured me that the scheme is likely to be approved by the Nigerian Government because it has passed through the first and second reading and public hearing has been done which I also found to be true;
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/05/22/task-force-to-boost-revenue-for-nigerian-govt/

So, my question now is; is this scheme safe to invest money and time into or someone should focus on another thing till it is officially approved?
All your suggestions will be properly appreciated.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

A Female Graduate Home Steward Wanted / Urgent Need People Of Nigeria / Nairalanders, Please Help Me Get A Good Job !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.