Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua (1199 Views)

Andy Ruiz Beats Anthony Joshua by TKO / Breaking News: Andy Ruiz Beats Anthony Joshua By Technical Kno / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:38am On Jun 03, 2019
He punched Anthony Joshua into Oblivion! undecided embarassed shocked

Is this a joke or something?

1 Share

Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by Nukilia: 4:23am On Jun 03, 2019
That game was a scam grin grin Look at the money not the game.... grin grin
Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by elyte89: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2019
I get hope with dis man

Carry am come mushin...dem no born am well

Ma lu iya sare grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by mashad(m): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2019
elyte89:
I get hope with dis man

Carry am come mushin...dem no born am well

Ma lu iya sare grin grin grin

Enu yii sha niii....kilode ! Won fi seyin yin nii??
Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by CandidSeeker(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He punched Anthony Joshua into Oblivion undecided embarassed shocked

Is this a joke or something?

If only you people feel the power behind those punches.

Only Joshua knew what him.
Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
I doubt that’s him.
There’s nothing in that picture to suggest the person does sports.
Well built muscle is only an illusion.
Under that fat he might contain more muscle than Anthony.
Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
meobizy:
I doubt that’s him.
There’s nothing in that picture to suggest the person does sports.
Well built muscle is only an illusion.
Under that fat he might contain more muscle than Anthony.
You don't even know Andy Ruiz... Smh
Re: This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua by meobizy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You don't even know Andy Ruiz... Smh

The guy on the right won't look like the one you posted if wearing street clothes.
Maybe that picture was a throwback Thursday to his teenage years or a period before he took up boxing.

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Goalless Draw In 3 Matches; Poor Strikers Or Good Defenders? / Louis Suarez Is Better Than Messi / Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.