Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Agribusiness: The Readily Available Green-collar Job For Young People. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agribusiness: The Readily Available Green-collar Job For Young People. (642 Views)

Agribusiness The New Gold Mine / Agriculture Is My White Collar Job / Agriculture More Lucrative Than White Collar Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agribusiness: The Readily Available Green-collar Job For Young People. by Agripreneur: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Below is the testimonial of an agripreneur, we hope you’ll enjoy it. Happy reading.

We are happy to hear you’re doing well as an Agripreneur. As part of our efforts at Arise agro forum & Agripreneur corner to encourage youths in agribusiness, and create a niche in the immeasurable agribusiness value chain. We are glad to have you here to share your story to motivate our youths out there.

AAF correspondent: Kindly tell us about yourself?

Mr. Denison: My name is Tsekohol Denison, the Co-founder/CEO of DENKOL FARMS. I’m an undergraduate in Accounting department of Benue State University Makurdi, Nigeria.

AAF correspondent: Can you briefly introduce your farming background, and how long have you been in agribusiness?

Mr. Denison: My parents are farmers and I’m their first child, I’m from Benue State. I was born as a farmer; therefore, I have been into agriculture for the past 20 years. I took my farming activities serious back in 2016 and I started with the rearing of birds. Basically, I’m into Rice and poultry farming today with a target of expanding to vegetable production and processing.

AAF correspondent: Considering our society, where most young people seek white-collar jobs, what attracted you to Agribusiness?

Mr. Denison: I was attracted to agribusiness by...
Continue reading at:

https://ariseagroforum.com/2019/06/03/agribusiness-the-readily-available-green-collar-job-for-young-people/

1 Like

Re: Agribusiness: The Readily Available Green-collar Job For Young People. by Agripreneur: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Agribusiness: The Readily Available Green-collar Job For Young People. by Tectono: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Agripreneur:
Below is the testimonial of an agripreneur, we hope you’ll enjoy it. Happy reading.

We are happy to hear you’re doing well as an Agripreneur. As part of our efforts at Arise agro forum & Agripreneur corner to encourage youths in agribusiness, and create a niche in the immeasurable agribusiness value chain. We are glad to have you here to share your story to motivate our youths out there.

AAF correspondent: Kindly tell us about yourself?

Mr. Denison: My name is Tsekohol Denison, the Co-founder/CEO of DENKOL FARMS. I’m an undergraduate in Accounting department of Benue State University Makurdi, Nigeria.

AAF correspondent: Can you briefly introduce your farming background, and how long have you been in agribusiness?

Mr. Denison: My parents are farmers and I’m their first child, I’m from Benue State. I was born as a farmer; therefore, I have been into agriculture for the past 20 years. I took my farming activities serious back in 2016 and I started with the rearing of birds. Basically, I’m into Rice and poultry farming today with a target of expanding to vegetable production and processing.

AAF correspondent: Considering our society, where most young people seek white-collar jobs, what attracted you to Agribusiness?

Mr. Denison: I was attracted to agribusiness by...
Continue reading at:

https://ariseagroforum.com/2019/06/03/agribusiness-the-readily-available-green-collar-job-for-young-people/

Unfortunately, Denison's agribusiness does not extend to agro-export. Let me state it unequivocally that you cannot make it big in agricultural practice without incorporating agro-export. Yes, you must export your products to be able to make big money. This is the main dividend of agricultural practice. Let us not deceive ourselves. Click on the link on my signature to know how to go about exporting agricultural products and making millions of naira from it as profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agribusiness: The Readily Available Green-collar Job For Young People. by Omolewales(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2019
How do I get involved I am into farming 08163528378

(1) (Reply)

Tractor For Sale / Maize For Sale / Sunflower Seeds For Planting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.