Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me (20908 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by oluchisimfred: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Tboss who reacted to the pregnancy rumour which was given life again, has stated that Ubi Franklin who is now linked to it has never hit on her nor even kissed her.

The reality show star who made a live video to counter the claim, revealed that the music executive who she has known for decades has never fancied her that much. She went on to reveal how much she loves Alex, who went all the way out to wish her a happy birthday.

TBoss who also addressed her alleged hate for Cee-C, stated that they are not friends and she thinks she has not given her any reason to hate her. She further stated that what Cee-C might consider as success is quite different from what she sees as success because they are in different places. According to the reality show star, the alleged hate is being fueled by people who think she is jealous of Cee-C's endorsements.

Here is her live video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/ubi-franklin-has-never-kissed-me-tboss-warns-fans-addresses-alleged-hate-for-cee-c/

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by GraGra247(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2019
If he has, you won’t admit it.�

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by itspzpics(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
wink i see

Am i a yahoo boy... Hilarious comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KerY_q1hNH0
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by KristaPretty(f): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2019
...but Obasanjo and Oshomhole has kissed you undecided undecided

Do you know that you can get pregnant by taking just a photo with Ubi franklin undecided

28 Likes

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Nelly21: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Every time Tboss will be calling Ceec. The girl has been on her lane since oo, making her own money and doing her own thing but people like Tboss will want to use her name to trend.

Just because she didn't call you on your birthday, must she be friends with you? Ceec has never been a famzer, get that into your head.
Jealous Tboss

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Jayslicky: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Madam tboss, confess now or forever hold your peace.
We don't want to hear how you mistakenly fell on his dick and became pregnant or I lent him 5million naira and he has not returned your money

5 Likes

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by NobleAngell(f): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Its only a matter of time, the truth will soon be revealed. Ubi's own doesn't take time to manifest.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by BruncleZuma: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin

If the fish comes out of the river to tell us that the crocodile has one eye ..Who are we to argue?

[img]https://i./jVp.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
HELP!!! PLEASE HOW DO I GET A GOOD CHRISTIAN SONG PROMOTER
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by chukwugoziegi: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
She will not enjoy her pregnancy in peace. Who knows if Ubi is even the father of the baby.
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Abeg ban this pipu from social media.............
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by chiboy1116: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2019
I don't care ? angry
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by comradee1248: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by AllenSpencer: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2019
But he has fvcked you.

Case closed.
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by greatme2good(f): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2019
He doesn't go for broke ladies.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by chibu4u2(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Bryan88(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2019
and if he has, it's no body's business...and u owe no body any xplanations...i no be T-boss fan or anytin but people shud try minding their businesses.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Imoh555(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Farm tools and social media drama
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Duggedised12(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Nobody asked you idowu undecided Abi wetin be that your name again.
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by rOsy247(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
That means Uti has, cos u didnt deny doing any stuff with Uti
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by promiseniqqa(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
story for the gods....amadioha coman hear, , , shongo come and see
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by ken6488(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Ubi
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by GeneralPula: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condoms At My Concert Were For Sex Awareness – Mayorkun / Patoranking Surprises Lady With Dubai Trip, An All Expense-Paid / Bearded Mom: When Women Grow Full-Blown Facial Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.