Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa (19594 Views)

Youngest Presidents In Africa 2024' Age Under 50 / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa by gynax(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
How about the oldest African president � �

Bubu go be number one � �
Re: Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa by HeyCorleone(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/02/youngest-president-in-africa-top-10-youngest-african-presidents-2019.html

You are just a bastard. You and the many Nairaland mods. That's why Africa would never progress.

Why will you post an outdated content on Africa's biggest forum? I called the attention of mods and even the owner of the blog to it, but my comments got deleted.

It's obvious you have their support on this show of intellectual redundancy.

It's a pity. I pity for Nigeria. If these are the sort of useless citizens it has, then there is no hope for progress.
Re: Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa by famouscargo4u: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
tomju:
That is KABILA, OP is very correct. Do you know how to do a picture search on google? Type "google picture search" on google search bar and attached the picture in question. See attached.

he changed it and THANKED me for the correction.
Re: Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa by Emmzy201(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I bet with you this is what your tooth will look like .
E pain you reach bone abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans / US Supreme Court strikes down Biden's Students Loan Debt Forgiveness / 12 Killed In Pakistan Bus Explosion, Including 9 Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.