Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (68478 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Dmanlex(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good example of a true christian billionaire

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/billionaire-cosmas-maduka-preaching.html?m=1

This is highly commendable. Let other wealthy Christians follow suit. That is one thing I like about Bishops Oyedepo and Abioye, despite their influence and recognition, they still do street evangelism. My friend was so shocked to run into him in one slum.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Aiyk2333: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
frowland:

OP he is a Nigerian Multimillionaire. You guys should stop this joke billionaire word thrown about. There are known billionaires in Nigeria. Stop classing millionaires with billionaires.
ITI akwu, block empty head, convert 500mill in dollars and see how much it is. only this man deh distribute BMW for naija, biggest automobile dealer in Nigeria, no one contests, go check the records. man has stinking self made money, no be all this government aided afonjas and abokis claiming billionaires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Oilwell(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78981780:
THE church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

Put God first in everything you do and see a divine turn around in your life!

For you its

Buhari first
APC second
God third

When i see ur moniker all i feel its pity for u

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:
This is called grave anxiety syndrome.

He probably thinks he will die soon.
So the only way he can achieve immortality is by "saving his soul"
Lol.

Humans are so delusional.
They have done all sorts of things to assure themselves of living forever.

They fail to understand that death is not for us.
When we are here, there is no death,
When death comes,we are gone.

So you do good because there is God?
I don't need to do good because there is God.
So without God, do u really think u will go ahead and rape women and children, take gun and shot everyone u see etc?
The ans is No.
We don't really need God to instil morals in us
Oversabi!!!
No be only Grave Anxiety na Coffin anxiety shocked shocked
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Deji63: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is why Ubunja will never be rich else he will rape all our daughters including his and call them gold diggers when he is through.

God bless you man of God. May your pocket never go dry.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Bellotelli: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Evangelism is a must for all true christians .

Nice......lovely.....

This is what Muslims changed to jihad.
The real Jihad is about propagating the words of Allah and helping humanity. Not the ones being practice by the ignorantsin the name of killing and maiming.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Born2Breed(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is true CHRISTIANITY....forget those thieves in robes claiming we need jets to spread the gospel.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Adeyinka123: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
I'm humbled!

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:

Lol.

So without God, do u really think u will go ahead and rape women and children, take gun and shot everyone u see etc?
The ans is No.

U don't even know the dude...u think he just started preaching after her became a billionaire....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But why you Christians always like causing problem.
Cause problem by expressing opinion. Is Islam a cult that it cannot be discussed?

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US THIS DAY,SAID BRO BRANHAM IN THE MESSAGE-MAN RUNNING AWAY FROM GOD, IS TO PREACH THIS MESSAGE ( THE RESTORED TRUTH OF ENDTIME MESSAGE). AS I GET OLDER HE ADDED,I SEE MY DAYS SHORTENING UP AND I FEEL A GREATER RESPONSIBILITY THAN I EVER DID. MAY GOD CONTINUALLY KEEP THE FIRE TO REACH OUT TO LOST SOULS BURNING IN YOUR HEART BELOVED BRO MADUKA, AS HE WILL HOLD US RESPONSIBLE IF A HEATHEN DIES WITHOUT KNOWING CHRIST. I AM DAILY INTO IT IN ENUGU THROUGH EARLY MORNING CRY AND DAY TIME OPEN AIR EVANGELISM. 070 54 1424 12

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bellotelli:

The real Jihad is about propagating the words of Allah and helping humanity. Not the ones being practice by the ignorantsin the name of killing and maiming.

Stop twisting it....u Muslim hardly do evangelism, or peaceful preaching of ur relegion...u sure do gather together and preach to urself that the Bible is misinterpreted and miswritten...I have a mosque close to me....I hear that a lot week in week out....and I shake my head...u guys never tell ur youths its wrong to kill for any reason is wrong...that's why some get brainwashed into blowing themselves

Ur jihad is war...it might not be about killing innocent people originally ...but it's still about killing people u feel are enemies of the Qur'an, ur defined enemies of ur God, people that don't want ur Islamic state...ur relegion is not very tolerant, cos u guys don't preach it...

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by peteruuu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
He's my church member

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by plaetton: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
mrkings84:
It's Simple. He wants to initiate everyone interested person to the God that made him rich....

So u wanna be rich, accept his God
Oh gosh ! shocked.
What are these people injesting that makes them reason like they don't have brains ?
Nigeria had been initiated into middle east stone age superstitions for the past 200yrs or more, yet Nigeria still has the lowest standard of life indices in the whole world.
And here , a person is saying that intitiation into stone bullshytes is the road to riches.
What gives ? undecided
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by peteruuu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
manontree:
This is fact. I encountered him at Abuja airport when to my greatest surprise he handed me bible tracts and started preaching to several of us at the departure lounge

If I didnt know him in person I wouldnt have believed it was him. Infact some of the group he preached to didnt have a clue who he was and when I told them they said it was a lie

They had to confront him to believe it was indeed him

Thank God for his little mercies
He's my church member bro.
He's a staunch believer of the prophet to this age.
His name is WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Wahleehk10: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
tgmservice:
Good one SIr

But to complete your heavenly mission you must release all your riches to the poor just like Nicodemus

Really? Perhaps Job (The richest man in the east) during his time, Abraham, so rich that his fame scattered abroad, David and those I didn't mention are presently wailing in hell cuz they didn't sell all they had and distribute its lot to the poor right?

Read your bible with understanding. Most christian are so broke and impoverished because they think that's what Christianity is all about. They look so tattered and rump up. After all Jesus was poor (so they'll say) forgetting that the bible said that Jesus became poor so that his followers through his poverty might be made rich.

It is a crime for a christian to be poor. A CRIME.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Agugbadin: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is what Christ ask us to be doing, this is gracious

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
With his wealth he's still delusional.

I will prefer him to be more active on being a philanthropist rather than a delusional preacher who think some large group of people will be put in hell for eternity.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Kennydoc(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Niorte:

You can say better than that.

I was once in a group of young Nigerians that Chief Cosmus Maduka inspired courtesy FCMB...He told us how he started at the age of 7 hawking akara for his mother before going to school....thank God, today it is a different story.

Please never compare General Overseers with him. Even a Zonal pastor in RCCG is damn busy with so many work in the vineyards.

Redeemed workers and some pentecostal church workers can relate to many engagement in the church. If G.Os decide to use private jets...it is worth it.

Imagine Pastor Adeboye needs to be in Lagos by 9am, in Ogun state by 10:15, in Kaduna by 12noon in Ghana by 3pm in Camp by 7pm.... I mean in just one day! And this is just one of the small schedule of these men of God.

The hardworking men of God deserve to have better means of transportation

Looking at the statement in bold, why does Adeboye need to be in several towns or cities in a day? He has regional and zonal pastors who he can impart the same anointing he has, so that they can impart the same grace to their menbers. He's a human just like every other believer is, and the grace he has isn't resident in only him.
I believe GOs should focus on empowering their senior pastors who in turn should empower the junior pastors. That way, the GOs don't need to be everywhere.
Moreover, those big churches should learn to employ satellite technology, so that from the headquarters, the GO can be conducting a service while other branches connect live to it. Winners Chapel uses that for Shiloh.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Btruth: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Opportuneke:
we must evangelize as Christians,

It's our primary responsibility.
that's what Christ primarily want us to do. HE did a lot himself though, walking from Samaria to Jerusalem, from Jerusalem to Bethlehem and other places too. So, why can't Christians today fill the streets with evengelism, instead of occupying the churches every Sunday to do competions on fashion, iPhones and cars.

God please help me more to be a vessel in your hands in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by BleedTears: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:

Lol.

The ans is No.
Hahaha

So where did the Moral come from?
The moral that to rape and to take gun and shot everyone is bad where does it come from?

Or is just happened you became knowledgeable of all the good morals

Or your parents inculcate you right? Now who inculcate your parents think back as far as you about your past generations 10th, 20th and the circle continues who thought them. How does this get to us today?

The problem we have is that we only think about the present and the future, we never think about the past where it all started and how we get to where we are today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by madjune(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cosmos Maduka.

Where are you pls?
These are the kind of people who should be governing Nigeria's affairs.

Not thieves and vagabonds.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Sinach0191(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by sonsomegrigbo: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Evangelism is a must for all true christians .

Nice......lovely.....

This is what Muslims changed to jihad.

And thank you for changing the mission of Jesus on earth (Matthew 10:34)to crusade and now evangelism...

BTW, do you really know what jihad means?

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
plaetton:
In as much as I respect this man for his business achievements, I am disappointed that his priorities seem very misplaced. Our land , the precious minds of our people are already too saturated and too contaminated with middle east stone age trash.
An achiever, icon and national role model like him should not be hawking tired and tested stone-age superstitions to Nigerians in this 21st century.
I expect such people to be torchbearers in encouraging critical thinking and scientific rationalism to the mainstream, not constantly reinforcing the mentally debilitating trash that the people of this country have been inundated with for the past 200 yrs or more.

bia nwoke a kpachapukwa anya gi o biko!!!

how exactly are the practicing of Christianity and the "encouraging critical thinking and scientific rationalism to the mainstream," mutually exclusive?!!!

someone takes about an hour a day for his Christian life activities, from which many receive psychological gratification and huge morale boost, and you say that that hour spent has a retrogressive effect on the society?!!!

what about kids of nowadays who play away all the day on their PlayStation consoles?!

what about some ladies who can spend hours making up or gossiping?!!!

what about you who watches premier league football on binge mode every weekend?!!!

yet once someone, who might see preaching the gospel of peace and good behavior as a stress relieving hobby, carries his bible and megaphone to the streets all you antichrist atheists go crazy and start obsessively attacking innocent Christians!!!

leave Christians alone for they are not forcing anyone to join their religion!!!

heaven is not by force and you antichrist atheists have no "scientific evidence/proof" that there is nothing like God/heaven!!!

please tell your fellow antichrist atheists like yourself to answer exactly this kind of name you are answering, plaetton, as when you all commit atrocities the whole world blame it on Christianity because of your Christian sounding names given to you guys at birth by your Christian parents!!!

Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco etc were ALL antichrist atheists who kept their Christian sounding names and now moslems always quote them whenever they try to prove that Christianity also breeds terrorists like islamism!!!

names like boron, magnesium, bauxite, titanium, copper, zinc, tin, Jupiter, Mars, energy, entropy, blanket, bedsheet, table, chair, anger, rage, hate, greed, death, fire etc are ALL there for the taking and you guys can "forge" any other non-Christian sounding name of you lost souls choosing!!!

keep your busybody noses out of we, the great Christians, businesses!!!

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Alzirida(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
BleedTears:

Hahaha

So where did the Moral come from?
The moral that to rape and to take gun and shot everyone is bad where does it come from?

Or is just happened you became knowledgeable of all the good morals

Or your parents inculcate you right? Now who inculcate your parents think back as far as you about your past generations 10th, 20th and the circle continues who thought them. How does this get to us today?

The problem we have is that we only think about the present and the future, we never think about the past where it all started and how we get to where we are today.

And u think that christinity is the first religion on Earth?

Even the early/cave men never heard of Islam nor Christianity but the where morally upright.

How about children raised in faith schools, ae there better than the ones who attended regular Schools?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by iguita: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
You did not mention that he is an illiterate, struggled from the bottom and now at the top. No one can claim to have paid tithe to him. This is what pastors should look like, this should be the story of grace and not some fraudster who has not visible means of livelihood claiming God bought him a private jet.
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/billionaire-cosmas-maduka-preaching.html?m=1

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by DSoj(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
FOR THE 1ST TIME... RENO TALKS SENSE
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by allisso: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

Cos that's what allah promised them in his grave.
Sorry to say, you are senseless big time

Ain't surprised anyways, basttards hide behind keyboard to type sh*t
I hope Allah forgive u
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Preshy561(f): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
allisso:

Sorry to say, you are senseless big time

Ain't surprised anyways, basttards hide behind keyboard to type sh*t
I hope Allah forgive u
Is allah name of a goat or sheep?

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
you see how beautiful God created you, you really don't want to live in a world in which there is no Christianity!!!

believe me!!!

the heart of man is desperately evil and the only thing stopping a huge number of people from going full satanic is just the fear of eternal consequences!!!

if people are SUPER SURE that you die and that's it, someone is going to set off a nuke somewhere near you in no distant future!!!

stop hating on Christianity and Christ your only salvation shortie!!!

Alzirida:

And u think that christinity is the first religion on Earth?

Even the early/cave men never heard of Islam nor Christianity but the where morally upright.

How about children raised in faith schools, ae there better than the ones who attended regular Schools?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.