Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (68474 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Lennylinconlee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
if this Man win you as his convert...just knw that your life has turn around for good. i am very sure that alot of passers by did not knw who he is....if not naija people would hav pretended as a convert ready to accept Jesus.

God Bless Him and give him more Grace to do it to the end.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by penplus: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
A man shouldn't be too big or rich to serve GOD.

All Glory to GOD.

GOD bless you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by oyinda1599(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

Cos that's what allah promised them in his grave.
pls what has Islam or Muslims got to do with the topic above?.... Nawaooo
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Alzirida(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
you see how beautiful God created you, you really don't want to live in a world in which there is no Christianity!!!

believe me!!!

the heart of man is desperately evil and the only thing stopping a huge number of people from going full satanic is just the fear of eternal consequences!!!

if people are SUPER SURE that you die and that's it, someone is going to set off a nuke somewhere near you in no distant future!!!

stop hating on Christianity and Christ your only salvation shortie!!!

Hahahaha
I don't have problem with Christianity or any Religion.
I don't care what one believes.
In fact one good thing Christianity have contributed to mankind is the Calendar we all use today. It is the most accurate calendar on Earth.

But what I don't buy is anyone telling me that one have to believe in God's existence for him to have morals.

They are millions of people who don't believe there is God, they are perfectly morally upright.
It is a choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by megareal: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Evangelism is a must for all true christians .

Nice......lovely.....

This is what Muslims changed to jihad.

True. Humbled me. I've not evangelised in a long while. I mean one on one evangelism. God help me.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by TooMuchStuff: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

And thank you for changing the mission of Jesus on earth (Matthew 10:34)to crusade and now evangelism...

BTW, do you really know what jihad means?

Winning Souls is what Christians do

Killing Souls is what Muslims do

Now go slam dat head on the ground as usual

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by malvisguy212: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
kennygee:
To all the Christians on this thread, how many souls have you won for Christ this year?

Food for thought.
thousands
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by introvertme: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
chinambusay:
Now I can confirm that this breaking famous guy is owned by one of your admins. I tagged you all to this post I made before 9am. None of you ran the post, you now gave it all to this guy. This is not the first time this will be happening. If una no want make we post here, you can clean on this

that's what they constantly do
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Airtimex(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78981780:
THE church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

Put God first in everything you do and see a divine turn around in your life!

God bless you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by plaetton: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

bia nwoke a kpachapukwa anya gi o biko!!!

how exactly are the practicing of Christianity and the "encouraging critical thinking and scientific rationalism to the mainstream," mutually exclusive?!!!

someone takes about an hour a day for his Christian life activities, from which many receive psychological gratification and huge morale boost, and you say that that hour spent has a retrogressive effect on the society?!!!

what about kids of nowadays who play away all the day on their PlayStation consoles?!

what about some ladies who can spend hours making up or gossiping?!!!

what about you who watches premier league football on binge mode every weekend?!!!

yet once someone, who might see preaching the gospel of peace and good behavior as a stress relieving hobby, carries his bible and megaphone to the streets all you antichrist atheists go crazy and start obsessively attacking innocent Christians!!!

leave Christians alone for they are not forcing anyone to join their religion!!!

heaven is not by force and you antichrist atheists have no "scientific evidence/proof" that there is nothing like God/heaven!!!

please tell your fellow antichrist atheists like yourself to answer exactly this kind of name you are answering, plaetton, as when you all commit atrocities the whole world blame it on Christianity because of your Christian sounding names given to you guys at birth by your Christian parents!!!

Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco etc were ALL antichrist atheists who kept their Christian sounding names and now moslems always quote them whenever they try to prove that Christianity also breeds terrorists like islamism!!!

names like boron, magnesium, bauxite, titanium, copper, zinc, tin, Jupiter, Mars, energy, entropy, blanket, bedsheet, table, chair, anger, rage, hate, greed, death, fire etc are ALL there for the taking and you guys can "forge" any other non-Christian sounding name of you lost souls choosing!!!

keep your busybody noses out of we, the great Christians, businesses!!!

lol.
Here we again. undecided
Much babble, little sense cry
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
you have been properly warned!!!

plaetton:

lol. Here we again. undecided Much babble, little sense cry

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by plaetton: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
you have been properly warned!!!

Or else, a boxing match with God ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by bid4rich(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:
This is called grave anxiety syndrome.

He probably thinks he will die soon.
So the only way he can achieve immortality is by "saving his soul"
Lol.

Humans are so delusional.
They have done all sorts of things to assure themselves of living forever.

They fail to understand that death is not for us.
When we are here, there is no death,
When death comes,we are gone.

So you do good because there is God?
I don't need to do good because there is God.
So without God, do u really think u will go ahead and rape women and children, take gun and shot everyone u see etc?
The ans is No.
We don't really need God to instil morals in us

You are right and wrong in your own thinking. But the truth is your breath will seize one day and understanding will dawn on you. At that time it will be too late to unsaid what you have said

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
I am going to say this just one last time...

Christianity is the ONLY reason this world has not yet been blown up to pieces!!!

take it or leave it!!!

if not for the forgive and forget doctrine of Christ, reprisals and counter-reprisals would have left the world in nuclear winter!!!

thank you Jesus for your unspeakable gift!!!

Alzirida:

Hahahaha
I don't have problem with Christianity or any Religion.
I don't care what one believes.
In fact one good thing Christianity have contributed to mankind is the Calendar we all use today. It is the most accurate calendar on Earth.

But what I don't buy is anyone telling me that one have to believe in God's existence for him to have morals.

They are millions of people who don't believe there is God, they are perfectly morally upright.
It is a choice

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by JohnNU(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
frowland:

OP he is a Nigerian Multimillionaire. You guys should stop this joke billionaire word thrown about. There are known billionaires in Nigeria. Stop classing millionaires with billionaires.
If you convert $800million dollars to naira, he will be a multibillionaire in Nigeria naira. Though not your fault but the fault of those hungry teachers that couldnt give you a good foundation in simple maths. grin
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:

Lol.

So without God, do u really think u will go ahead and rape women and children, take gun and shot everyone u see etc?
The ans is No.
Absolutely! he is petrified to die, i also thinks he may have a lot of skeletons in his wardrobe.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
who da hell is he trying to fool? Crooked man!

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Obec70(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
The gospel knows no bounds! The right way to go sir

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Airtimex:

God bless you bro
God bless you too sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
This news sweetened me like anything. I'm going to follow the man in all social media networks. After Jesus Christ, Pastor Chris, He's my next inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by fatiaforreal: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

Cos that's what allah promised them in his grave.
You must be a fool!
You ignorantly refer to Allah! What do you think Jesus called God in his language? God? You need a brain reset. What do you think is the difference in pronunciation of Eli and Allah if you're truly educated? Or you think Jesus is a name close to what your saviour answered? He was Yeshua = Yisa, very far from Jesus! No matter how passionate you're about your error, it cannot replace the truth.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by TemmyT002(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oh boy! So person like this dey?
He should be careful sha

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by fatiaforreal: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

You think the reason for their jihad is to seek convert undecided
It is!
The greatest Jihad is against the individual's soul.
Another level of it is enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil.
The one you probably know, warfare was a perfect response to Crusade declared by Pope Urban.
Don't forget the original meaning of crusade is not the open air service you do today. It was a war declared by the church, in theocratic Europe on the holy land.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by BodePolScience: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:

Lol.

The ans is No.
noted! hmmn is that your pix lady? quite yummy!

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Niorte: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
omerukokwuru:
people owned horses and boats in the days when Lord Jesus was around, he did not own any and was still able to move from place to place preaching, if the schedule is too tight for crying out loud delegate responsibilities thats part of leadership, the Pope does bot own a private jet, yet he still performs his papal duties effectively, i think these new generation churches are pure scams feeding fat ob gullible and vulnerable people

Have you read John 14:12? Jesus himself said greater works shall we do.

Jesus ministry was for 3 years, Adeboye's ministry is over 30 years.

Never! I do not mean to compare Jesus and Adeboye. But facing realities...

Adeboye has many parishes under him, and sometimes have a schedule to visit his sons and daughters in the Lord.

It is not all programmes you send a representative. Adeboye is an incurable soul winner....do you send representative to go and win souls for you?

We must understand that responsibilities can be delegated but grace/unction cannot be delegated

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Xmen149(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
where is he preaching tomorrow,.make i carry my boys them CV go give am sad make we start from there shocked
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
I pray for him for more strength and wisdom of God for him and his ministry. God bless him more for yielding to God's assignment.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Khaleell001(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Evangelism is a must for all true christians .

Nice......lovely.....

This is what Muslims changed to jihad.

SMH.
And you think you know the word "jihaad" with your watery knowledge.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Basher8583: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okuda:
too many furcking individually made men in the south east without one single help or handout from the govt. just like the way it is in the states.
Be fooling yourself there. Who was the one that bought that BMW for Stella odua at that rediculously inflated price? His God did not advice him on that. There is no billionaire that could have made his money solo and without government. Even the so called billionaire men of God derive Thier massive offerings from these men in government.
You do shady deals finish come become billionaire now your are preaching. Who preaching help.
If he is serious he should empty his bank account and give it to the poor

If you know you know.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by esperon25: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Alzirida:

Lol.

The ans is No.

For true Christian believers, we love God because God first loved us- 1 John 4:19.
A married couple united by true love, do not remain together through thick and thin because they have delusions that they are immortal in this life. Rather, they are committed to a loving relationship out of love for each other, even though they know that one day death will separate them in this life.
We love God because God first loved us. Eternal life and abundant living are just perks (benefits) for a loving relationship of vibrant connection to our Source. Eternal life is not primary motivation to love God (we are inherently unworthy of eternal life), but it's a gift bequeathed through Christ to those who believe (John 3:16; Romans 6:23). We love God because God first loved us (1 John 4:19).

God is Love, Good, Righteous, Excellent, perfect in Wisdom, Power and Beauty, the One who was, who IS, and WHO Is to Come. (Philippians 4:8; Revelation 1:8; Revelation 4:8,11; Exodus 15:11)
If relationships between imperfect-humans can be committed and true in the face of death, how much more a relationship with God who is Source of Love, God who is Holy, Glorious, Awesome, Beautiful, Righteous, Excellent, Just, and loves us unconditionally and sacrificially... A relationship God is determined to continue for eternity. Why won't we, love God? (Romans 8:38; Exodus 34:6,7; Romans 2:4).

God's Spirit lives in us and empowers us to BE good and not just to DO good (Romans 8:6,9,14).

Christ’s love compels us (2 Corinthians 5:14,15).

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by landforeast(m): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2019
And members of a particular church is paying 10,000 to see their GO, Partner with Daddy GO indeed. Is this not the style of Jesus Evangelism did he ever demand for private Jet. Use your head Christians and know who is really man of God.

Well Done Cosmas may heavenly blessing fall on you and enrich your coast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.