Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) (42299 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by hollah123: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up son. You know nothing
Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Death is only the beginning..........
we dey wait u, na here we go still write rip on top your matter. continue with your foolhardy

14 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Badonasty(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
zoba88:
Burner Boy, a member of a cult group that was hacked severally with a machete yesterday by members of a rival cult group has been confirmed dead. He was certified dead on arrival by the management of Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Otefe, Oghara Delta State.

His friends were seen rushing him to the hospital with various degree of injury inflicted on him.Effort to flag down a car to help them ferry him to the hospital were unproductive as drivers were afraid to assist.

He finally gave up on their way to DELSUTH after being rejected by different hospitals in Sapele

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/cultist-hacked-to-death-with-machete-by.html

ọmọ see as dem machete human being like goat wey Dem wan use do asun

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
hollah123:
we dey wait u, na here we go still write rip on top your matter. continue with your foolhardy

Death is only the beginning........
We were born to die

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply

I am not a member of any cult group..o boy you be goat I swear and I believe say your dad ask your mom to abort the pregnancy that produced you,but she no here..see what your mother stupidity had results too.

13 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Meeyankee:

I am not a member of any cult group..o boy you be goat I swear and I believe say your dad ask your mom to abort the pregnancy that produced you,but she no here..see what your mother stupidity had results too.

You know nothing son

When you belong you rule the world
If you are not rugged you will never become a leader and you won't rule the earth

All leaders in the world are rugged

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply

Na ur turn bro
Dodorima.... Dodorima
foolish boi ....dodorima.... dodorima

8 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

If you are not rugged you will never become a leader and you won't rule the earth

Them use your brain make moimoi for your family member chop..that is the reason you no get sense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Celestial777:

Na ur turn bro
Dodorima.... Dodorima
foolish boi ....dodorima.... dodorima
Obviously you are a coward
Death is only the beginning

Why not die as a rugged man
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good 1...he died 4 nothinq..wasted sperm+waste 40minutes via lashinq...atleast cultism is 1 thinq yahoo yahoo has an advantaqe over...R.I.P ma foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
mkoabiola:
Nawa ooo

Guy wake up ��
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
all these are foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
these are low level idiots, just gangsters, real cultists dont have time to matchet people, they concentrate on making blood money.

our ogwo brothers can testify to this.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by osaroosei: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aiye,Eiye,vikings are the worst set of frat in Nigeria.. u na nor dae see una mate like Dem Buccaneer and pirate..... not all war are meant to be fought.... use your head

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Death is only the beginning........
We were born to die
is alright

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by lequama10: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
note today's date.. Your end is near and I mean soonest....

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
lequama10:
note today's date.. Your end is near and I mean soonest....

Coward
How are you sure you won't die before me
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by lequama10: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Obviously you are a coward
Death is only the beginning

Why not die as a rugged man
and what's rugged about dying a cursed soul...

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by kaen1317: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
u must be a cultist. dont worry hopefully before the end of the year we will be commenting on the picture of your headless body.

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Bossjakande: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
I hate cultist all cultist must die misrable death betewwn now and next year amen.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Bossjakande: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
dodorima to ur black ass useless animal u will face pains

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
kaen1317:
u must be a cultist. dont worry hopefully before the end of the year we will be commenting on the picture of your headless body.

For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by lequama10: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Coward
How are you sure you won't die before me
I rather die than loose my soul.. lol imagine the word coward from someone who takes pleasure in victimizing and killing. You just gonna end up been a used soul nothing more, no relevance..

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
dodorima to ur black ass useless animal u will face pains

Life itself is pain
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
lequama10:
I rather die than loose my soul.. lol imagine the word coward from someone who takes pleasure in victimizing and killing. You just gonna end up been a used soul nothing more, no relevance..
You have no soul son
We don't gain delight in killing
But When you fuckkk with nigggarz then your asss is going down
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by lequama10: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

it pains most of you people just don't know how cursed you are.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by lequama10: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You have no soul son
We don't gain delight in killing
But When you fuckkk with nigggarz then your asss is going down
oga ooo what a waste...

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by izubext007: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
zoba88:
Burner Boy, a member of a cult group that was hacked severally with a machete yesterday by members of a rival cult group has been confirmed dead. He was certified dead on arrival by the management of Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Otefe, Oghara Delta State.

His friends were seen rushing him to the hospital with various degree of injury inflicted on him.Effort to flag down a car to help them ferry him to the hospital were unproductive as drivers were afraid to assist.

He finally gave up on their way to DELSUTH after being rejected by different hospitals in Sapele

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/cultist-hacked-to-death-with-machete-by.html
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by izubext007: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
say no to cultism
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by IamSoProlific: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
osaroosei:
Aiye,Eiye,vikings are the worst set of frat in Nigeria.. u na nor dae see una mate like Dem Buccaneer and pirate..... not all war are meant to be fought.... use your head

You're sighted....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) / Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.