Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) (42280 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Gazzy88(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
kaen1317:
Wasted life. His moms labour of 9months was for nothing. Better to be childless than having a cultist as a child.
and a yahoo boy too.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by kachasi: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
just like caw
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by dona4real(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Those we live by machetes,guns dies by same machetes and guns too.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Roon9(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up son. You know nothing
Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Death is only the beginning..........

Smh this wan is gone

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Indestructible: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
osaroosei:
Aiye,Eiye,vikings are the worst set of frat in Nigeria.. u na nor dae see una mate like Dem Buccaneer and pirate..... not all war are meant to be fought.... use your head
I think this guy has a very good point
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Leridoo14(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
zoba88:
Burner Boy, a member of a cult group that was hacked severally with a machete yesterday by members of a rival cult group has been confirmed dead. He was certified dead on arrival by the management of Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Otefe, Oghara Delta State.

His friends were seen rushing him to the hospital with various degree of injury inflicted on him.Effort to flag down a car to help them ferry him to the hospital were unproductive as drivers were afraid to assist.

He finally gave up on their way to DELSUTH after being rejected by different hospitals in Sapele

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/cultist-hacked-to-death-with-machete-by.html
Na dem ooo Na dem see dem...say no to cultism !!! Maybe Na future governor dem kill Na dem,stop the killing my people,killing for no reasons,i know is karma but imagine the south that are supposed to be brothers keepers are now enemy,what if you see fulani killing your southern brother in your presence what will you do ? Because una no get common sense and me ready to word una oloshi people.senseless boyz
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Freshlorde: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Boys scout
osaroosei:
Aiye,Eiye,vikings are the worst set of frat in Nigeria.. u na nor dae see una mate like Dem Buccaneer and pirate..... not all war are meant to be fought.... use your head
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by freethesheeple(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
shun cultism, una no go hear. see as them take send dis one to the land of the spirits.

this was exactly how a notorious cultist named "2 shots" was killed in my neighbourhood about 9 months ago and to make matters worse, he is yet to be buried.

say no to cultism!!! it's like speed, it thrills but kills...

u mean its like Speed darlington?...lol
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply

Dodos to you Amigo..... You Bam. May your 147 never disappoint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
kaen1317:
Wasted life. His moms labour of 9months was for nothing. Better to be childless than having a cultist as a child.

Na people like you them dey tear slap for broad daylight collect you and ur sisters school fees, urr kappa and you no go fit cough sef. Niggahs fit rask ur Momsi or even Bleep ur popsi up sef and you no go fit do shishi when them cry come report give their "SON"
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Indestructible:
I think this guy has a very good point

very good point tho
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
josielewa:
wasted sperm. You disgust me u foolish idiot

It's a faceless forum brother man.... Spew whatever thrash it is you feel like spewing but one thing I know for sure is that you won't try this in real life. I GREET YOU.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Blackstan: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin angry grin angry grin
SpecialAdviser:
Another Occultic story.

Stupidity is when you believe that except you join occultism you won't make it in life.

Foolishness is when you believe that your success in life is because you were a cult member. You would have failed if you weren't.

Blindness is when make a cultist who have succeeded a role model believing that your success is underway.

Hopelessness is when you fail accept Jesus to live everlasting, not just in the world but after resurrection.
grin
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
chai! I pity your parents

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
chai! I pity your parents. That's how one secondary schl aro will just waste your life because of fake ruggedity

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
chai! I pity your parents. That's how one secondary schl aro will just waste your life because of fake ruggedity
grin
uchwar1:
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by onward4life(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamSoProlific:

You're sighted....

Just ignore him and concentrate on the moon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
opusingi:

Na people like you them dey tear slap for broad daylight collect you and ur sisters school fees, urr kappa and you no go fit cough sef. Niggahs fit rask ur Momsi or even Bleep ur popsi up sef and you no go fit do shishi when them cry come report give their "SON"
the exact words they used in deceiving you baa? Those cultist can lure you with fake promises. I know u are even regretting being a black man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Neddstark:
Drivers were afraid to assist Imagine how furcked up, insensitive and selfish Nigerians have become.
Gangsters known as cultists in Nigeria, usually look like criminals. I assume those his friends were looking like criminals, so no driver in his right mind would stop and help. Nobody wants his car stolen in this Buhari era, or worse be entangled in a criminal case. Stay woke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
osaroosei:
hahahahah! Buccannears!!!! Pls don't mention them among the likes of Aiyes, Vikings and others. Those ones just rob innocent fellow students, use the proceeds of extortion, party around and carry women they can't afford ordinarily. When their rivals come for them, they can't cough. Buccannears are good in buying pants and umbrellas for ladies

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by kaen1317: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
opusingi:

fooolish cultist. I will still comment on the picture of your beheaded body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by rugged7(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fiam!!!
Who dey think
Dirty stinking Juus fill this nairaland
I dey smell dem from here.

*SPITs
Lol. See as dem dey make mouth grin grin anyhow
Meanwhile nah beg dem go dey beg when you catch dem for streets, touch dem small with metal.

Mini egede to you bro
Clear road!

be like nah one dirty eiye fall.

KF on guard

freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
the exact words they used in deceiving you baa? Those cultist can lure you with fake promises. I know u are even regretting being a black man

You're wise brother man..... The guilt is always there however, brotherly e no easy to survive for okemini temple if you no carry either the bag or the 7. You grab na.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by TINCAN(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

You are young, broke and dumb
freemanbubble why you dey cap anyhow.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
hahahahah! Buccannears!!!! Pls don't mention them among the likes of Aiyes, Vikings and others. Those ones just rob innocent fellow students, use the proceeds of extortion, party around and carry women they can't afford ordinarily. When their rivals come for them, they can't cough. Buccannears are good in buying pants and umbrellas for ladies

Na bucketmen we dey use as target practice na......... Them be like Boys Brigade where NAVAL COMMANDOS dey
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
opusingi:

Na bucketmen we dey use as target practice na......... Them be like Boys Brigade where NAVAL COMMANDOS dey
� Oga shun cultism. It doesn't pay
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by rugged7(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
see small boy dey make mouth where SOLID Aye dey yarn.

Fear no even dey catch una again sef

Na people like you i dey use sharpen my 7.

I go yansh your sister in front of you and nah beg wey coward like u go beg.

If your liver reach,drop your location sharply...

Stinking Ju men...

hollah123:
we dey wait u, na here we go still write rip on top your matter. continue with your foolhardy
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by uchwar1: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
opusingi:

You're wise brother man..... The guilt is always there however, brotherly e no easy to survive for okemini temple if you no carry either the bag or the 7. You grab na.
i grab wella sha
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
rugged7:
see small boy dey make mouth where SOLID Aye dey yarn.

Fear no even dey catch una again sef

Na people like you i dey use sharpen my 7.

I go yansh your sister in front of you and nah beg wey coward like u go beg.

If your liver reach,drop your location sharply...

Stinking Ju men...

Niggah drop it!!!! Haedeybe na..... You see how you dey cast the Movement Which temple you dey sef.... Nna use ur head o
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
� Oga shun cultism. It doesn't pay
It doesn't. Never did. Never will. Thanks man.
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Kingsuo: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nawa,me and this nigga done drink from the same table before,d guy nor dey find trouble na
Re: Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) by opusingi: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
uchwar1:
i grab wella sha
Tight you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos) / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.