Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband (31792 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2006
if u got kids u gotta look all around d corner to search 4 there clothes. oh and would u clean d house too? u gotta bend ur back 4 dat one.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2006
I am very organized. Most of the time I have to teach women actually.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2006
if u got kids u gotta look all around d corner to search 4 there clothes. oh and would u clean d house too? u gotta bend your back 4 that one.

Who said I will do that, look all around d corner to search 4 kids clothes. If it's not in the washing basket I'm not going to wash it. They will get the message after a week I think especially if they are teenagers. I like discipline in my family.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2006
u got a point and it should work cept 4 if they r just lilkids who don't understand d word discipline yet.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2006
I been a swimming instructor and I did control 5 yr olds. You can convince them if you make it fun. Even 3 yr olds try to test you, but if you know how to play your cards well it should not be too difficult.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2006
And anyway, kids like to feel important so if you give them responsibility and trust them a bit you can get good result. Is like training good dog, you begin when they are very tiny.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by alheri(f): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2006
Very true chrisd. I cant remember the verse right now but even the bible says to train a child from infancy. Kids do feel important when you give them a responsibility. Even at a very young age,they can handle responsibility if you make it fun. My 4yr old enjoys cleaning up cause I try to make it fun. We sing and create drama while doing stuff together. Even my 14 months old baby knows how to put away her toys after she is through With them. Its always a joy as a mother watching them do these things.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2006
Congratulations on the good job smiley
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by alheri(f): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2006
As to a woman's role to her husband or as a wife, I think a woman should mean "rest" to her husband. For a man,  after been around the world and meeting a sorts of women, He seeks a resting place and he finds that in a wife. Please, I hope noone is gonna misunderstand me. A resting place for a man is that place where he is accepted for who he is, a place he wont be judged, a place without nagging, a place he is made to feel important, a place he is loved without question. A woman should be a resting place for her husband. He should never feel like he would rather be anywhere else than spend time with you. Your husband should feel most comfortable in your company not in the company of strange women.
Been a good wife isnt easy, but can be possible with the right backing.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2006
Yep, I mean after struggling and fighting all the time, to find parking space, to get the bus, people pissing you off at work, your computer has a problem, your boss expects too much. One wopuld like to be very glad to be home, just "be home". Who wants to start another battlefield at home too. Same for a woman
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by alheri(f): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2006
True chrisd. Even if I had a fight with my husband and was pissed at him when he went out, I always try to welcome him back with a smile. Even when angry, I welcome him with warmth, of cause I'll deal with the issue later. But welcoming your husband with nagging or insults will only make him find his rest else where. After a hard days work, a man should be able to come home to a loving environment, a woman too, but for a man I think its more important.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2006
Yep, what's a man if he cannot feel like a man
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2006
I just want to relax and have dinner and quiet time with my family. And squezze the wify a bit, yes.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by alheri(f): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2006
@chrisd wink cheesy grin. Yeah, men are just babies. You just want to be pampered and made to feel important.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2006
Of course she will get a reward after that. I'll make her faint. I Italian ok so I know how to do about everything including cooking.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by alheri(f): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
Oh nice for your wifey wink . Would love to taste your pasta. My husband cooks really well too- though he's not Italian! cheesy
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2006
Good for you. Start giving him the difficult ones now wink
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by hotangel2(f): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2006
Im lost.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by lioness(f): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2006
no your not. This thread is now for aldheri and chrisd angry
dont have the slighest idea what they've been talking abt undecided
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by alheri(f): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2006
lioness:

no your not. This thread is now for aldheri and chrisd angry
don't have the slighest idea what they've been talking about undecided

come on lioness, dont get upset with us grin. The thread is not just for chrisd and I, we were just talking about kids and how to make them act responsilbly. Then we also started talking about a woman's role to her husband. Just read thru, you'd understand.

And pls, smile smiley
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by lioness(f): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2006
smiley Its alright girl, grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by snazzydawn(f): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2006
as for the washing of cars,happy is the man who marries me cos I love washing cars!!!
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by lioness(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2006
smiley really,
thats kool grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2006
Especially if it's a nice cool car. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by AngelaZ(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2006
Anything that will make a man come running home is a Woman's role to her husband.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2006
So she better cook well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by AngelaZ(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2006
Chrisd ! You seem to like food huh? Better get hunger buster Damsel
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by lioness(f): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2006
smiley Chrisd is italian and they cook really good esp pizza smiley smiley
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by snazzydawn(f): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2006
well,I love wash cars and do odd jobs.......as in men's work!!!!
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by deboA: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2006
Since y'all have internet access, i would beg you to search out the writings of John Stuart Mill on the presumed roles of women (in reply to the misogynist rantings of John Ruskin). hopefully it will disabuse you of your quaint notions.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by 1Lola(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2006
i think that role of a women is to stand behind her man, to help him when he is in need, to guide , because we all know women are stonger than men(not phisically), when he is down she will help him better himself, she is his backbone

theres no book saying that she is supose to clean, cook and wash, etc
if you as an a women choose to do that than you can
i would i feel that i want to cater to him i want to have his dinner waiting for him a the table and i want to make sure his clothes are clean , but thats a choice not a role
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by mamaput(f): 10:38am On May 06, 2006
A woman holds the family together forget the cooking and cleaning,
she reminds her husband to phone his mum and dad on their birthday and buy them presents. for example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Begins Search For Her Mother Who Went Missing 28 Years Ago. Photos / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.