Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Perfect Daily Routine Of A College Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Perfect Daily Routine Of A College Student (383 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Daily Routine Of A College Student by Crownstarsucces(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2019
There is no perfect daily Routine for every College Student in the world but this what is required as a College student to do well in college.

Perfect daily routine of a College Student:
Daily Routine of a College Student
Waking Time:
5am is a good time to be out of bed. It’s always good to wake up early so that you can plan your day and prepare for activities of the day.

Why do you need to wake up Early?
For my research and experience, I found that it’s important to wake up early because:

It makes you feel different and better than other people.
Productivity will be high.
It will you to have a sound mind before the day kicks off.
I wake up by 5am everyday and I say my prayers for 30 minutes then make my bed and take a glass of water(Very very important).

You need to add THIS to your routine:
Check it out...
https://thesuccessvisa.com/the-perfect-daily-routine-of-a-college-student/

(1) (Reply)

The Top 7 Reasons Why People Are Poor / Fully Funded SPDC Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK, 20 / Low Tuition In Canada: University Of Manitoba Admissions, Requirements And Tuiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.