Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Gunmen Attack Alhaji Sani Musa 313 House In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Alhaji Sani Musa 313 House In Minna (617 Views)

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa / Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Alhaji Sani Musa 313 House In Minna by chidiezeh(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Suspected gunmen at the weekend invaded the home of an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Alhaji Mohammed Sani Musa, who is at present seeking redress at the Supreme Court over the outcome of the Niger East senatorial election.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the attackers invaded the house located at old Alheri Road off NITECO, Tunga Minna at about 1:00am and spent two hours without any security presence before leaving.

Sources said that the hoodlums beat up the vigilantes and the security men on duty, tied them to gain entrance into the house and ransacked the rooms searching for documents.

The accounts of the security guards revealed that three of the armed men carried sophisticated weapons, including one AK-47 and revolver pistol and forcibly broke the front door.

According to the guards, they disarmed the security personnel, seized their weapons and tied them somewhere behind the mosque building in the house before breaking the doors to the main parlour. “They put gun to my head and said if I tried to make any funny move, they would blow off my head,” one of the guards told LEADERSHIP.

Asked what the robbers took away, the guard said that “we saw in their hands a television set and some papers. We don’t know if they took other things.” When contacted, Sani Musa who was in Saudi Arabia along with his wife to perform the lesser hajj, confirmed the incident, describing it as unfortunate and called for investigation.

He said: “I thank God that no life was lost. It is, however, unfortunate that such an attack took place. I have urged the police to investigate the matter with a view to apprehending those behind the attack. May God continue to protect us.” Efforts to contact the spokesman of Niger State police command were fruitless as he could not be reached on phone.

(1) (Reply)

Commander, Others Missing After Boko Haram Dislodged Nigerian Troops In Borno / Thugs Beat Up Oshiomhole, 14 Others In Edo State / Photos: Boko Haram Militants Killed In Joint Operation By Nigerian And Chadian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.