Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos (38402 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I think she would be charged for manslaughter because she is a learner. It is deemed that she is not a professional and the okadaman should have avoided her at least.

how would an Okada man avoid a vehicle that is behind him... It rest on the driver behind to be careful of those ahead of her
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
miqos02:
A learner should not drive in a populated area
exactly
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by oduademonest: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I think she would be charged for manslaughter because she is a learner. It is deemed that she is not a professional and the okadaman should have avoided her at least.

How do you avoid a crazy driver?
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by goaldynboy: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timbers:
And none of the onlookers could write down her license plate number or even stab her tyres to deflate it.

Well #ThisIsNigeria

RIP to the dead

So after seeing pictures of her abandoned SUV, you still typed this trash? Or are you browsing on free mode?!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Hadampson(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78981580:

SHUT UP!

Tribalism has eaten so deep into dis tin brain patapata!
Irredeemable tin!

God bless you sir

I don't know what they gain from tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by mytime24(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
GeneralPula:
Chai.. She might run to a police station. She waiting could be very risky. They might get her killed!
my thought also kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
This end her driving life
She can never drive again
The FEAR
The ghost
will hunt her for life
Life of a Leaner
I pity the Okada man
That is why I dey always shout when I see L
for moto

1 Like

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Macgreat(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
a learner with a Nigerian used Nissan xterra
too bad.
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Timbers(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
goaldynboy:

So after seeing pictures of her abandoned SUV, you still typed this trash? Or are you browsing on free mode?!! undecided
I wonder why Nigerians like you are brainless and act like nincompoops because someone with a brain will notice that the picture ain't clear and know but I don't blame you I blame your parents for not using a condom because clearly all this would've been avoided if they did

#GetSense
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Javenguf: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fleeing a crime scene like that alone is a crime

1 Like

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
That okada man might be very careless. I avoid vehicles that are inscriped with Letter L. Many okada men will see inscribed L vehicle in motion and will not be cautious
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by dingbang(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Her husband go suffer am
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by chinedumoooo: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
She did the right thing to avoid been mob by furious youths but its so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by 2shure: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ladipo loading
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I'm guessing that is the last time that lady will sit behind the steering wheel....phobia are formed that way unless ofcourse she's an ogbologbo woman..
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
She will never drive again
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Caseless: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
She won't drive again. She can't survive this experience.
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by macello4(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
ausubilahi, yolooba skull miners why kill innocent man for money again?

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Around alimosho na so I see one jeep crash into shop grin grin all deses learners
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Around alimosho na so I see one jeep with L crash into shop grin grin all deses learners
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Songsing: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by diehard1: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
The woman is in shit, a learner driving alone. She should be with a licensed driver. I also wonder why people learn driving with SUVs, the damage is normally much in case of accident. Imagine an Xterra hitting bike. embarassed
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by dy27(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by bluefilm: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Why Always Women?
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Songsing: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Promotions:
Quite unfortunate, she probably ran cos of the fear of what angry mobs may do to her( they fit burn her alive instantly)...She's a learner as stated and may not be charged for the death of the biker. That's why I run from learners when I see them on the road cos nothing is their fault

Mob justice is injustice

2 Likes

Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
the title of this thread rock my head mehn..hhahhaahaha
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Agugbadin: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
The law of this country does not allow a learner to drive alone. She will pay the price.
Re: Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos by Agugbadin: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Modified.

On another note, I think the woman is at fault. The FRSC law requires that a leaner should always be accompanied by a professional and there are some roads prohibited for the learner to ply. So if she is found culpable, then she should face the wrath of the law.

Now you are talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) / Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.