Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Chamberlain Dedicates Liverpool’s Champions League Win To Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chamberlain Dedicates Liverpool’s Champions League Win To Arsenal (416 Views)

Salah And Firmino will Miss Liverpool’s Champions League 2nd Leg with Barcelona. / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chamberlain Dedicates Liverpool’s Champions League Win To Arsenal by ackim: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has dedicated Liverpool’s Champions League triumph to Arsenal.

Midfielder Oxlade-Chamberlain was an unused substitute as the Reds recorded a 2-0 victory over Tottenham – with Mo Salah and Divock Origi bagging the all important goals.

Oxlade-Chamberlain has struggled for game time this season after a cruciate knee injury kept him sidelined until April.

The England ace joined the Reds from Arsenal in a £35million switch two summers ago.

Oxlade-Chamberlain made 198 appearances for the Gunners, netting 20 times, having spent six seasons at the Emirates.

In an interview with former Gunners teammate Per Mertesacker, Oxlade-Chamberlain said: “As former Gooners we know what that meant to all the Arsenal fans out there.

“I had a personal feeling in that game that we needed to get it done for all the people I left at Arsenal.

“I know they were all willing us on to win that one. I’m happy that we could do it.”

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/chamberlain-dedicates-liverpools.html

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Chamberlain Dedicates Liverpool’s Champions League Win To Arsenal by Adeoludt(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pele
Re: Chamberlain Dedicates Liverpool’s Champions League Win To Arsenal by Sirmuel1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shey this one dey whine Arsenal? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Keen To Sign Perfect Hazard Replacement / Brazil Vs Argentina 2-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / #dybala Swap Deal OFF (fan Rant) | Man United Transfer News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.