₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,299,346 members, 5,054,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 05:35 AM

Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. (33798 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10
[quote author=MCswiss post=80134688]Been a keen follower of this thread, and am impressed it survived to this very day. I have lived with this habit for the past 10years, and its more like am drowning, as each day passes.
Sometimes when you look into the heavens and see thy beloved brethren soaring in their potentials, you wish you could, but damn!!! you are trapped. My brothers in arms, let's kick this mother bleeping habit to hell, were it truly belongs.
Today I humbly begin my day 1. Till eternity.

I join my arms with yours. We will fight this till eternity. Good courage my brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10
MCswiss:
Been a keen follower of this thread, and am impressed it survived to this very day. I have lived with this habit for the past 10years, and its more like am drowning, as each day passes.
Sometimes when you look into the heavens and see thy beloved brethren soaring in their potentials, you wish you could, but damn!!! you are trapped. My brothers in arms, let's kick this mother bleeping habit to hell, were it truly belongs.
Today I humbly begin my day 1. Till eternity.

I join my arms with yours in this battle. We conquer till eternity

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 12:07am On Jul 11
naijafox:

Hello boss, you have been a member of nairaland for over 3 years and this is your first and only post, I know what you might have pass through before you choose to open up and post, just know you are not alone

Together we conquer, you can fight this bad habit with determination and honesty

Yes oh. I know there are more people lurking in the background following this thread who are weighed down by this weakness. I wish they would open up and share their triggers and how they have been facing this battle.
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Digital101: 12:47am On Jul 11
Day 10/30
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by RAGGA40: 1:12am On Jul 11
Geosystem:

That's the spirit brother. Do get an accountability partner offline as we will be here for you online. Pls do report your progress daily
i will do that but finding an accountable member offline is the issue.
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by AntiM1: 4:13am On Jul 11
RAGGA40:

it's not compulsory

You just have to be truthful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by AntiM1: 4:13am On Jul 11
Digital101:
Day 10/30
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by jworos(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11
You’re right about that, we’ll conquer it.
Geosystem:

Masturbation is like a spirit, it comes forcefully sometimes, at other times you don't even feel the urge. But through it all we will conquer this weakness of ours

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by AntiM1: 3:47pm On Jul 11
Day 31✓

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11
Today is Day 15/100.

Each passing day, constantly strengthen your resolve to quit.
What keeps me going : Something I stopped for 2months before, why can't I stop it forever? Toto Don finish? grin
No negative vibes around here. You can do whatever you want to do. Na you be your own problem, so fix your self, change your mindset. We're in this journey together. Shay na you start am? Then stop it na. Nobody go help you na you go help yourself. Think about the nearby future.

Na so I dey tell myself o

Emblem2d

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11
RAGGA40:

Your pastor, your fiancee or your dad can be a truely honest accountability partner. More wisdom for you as you fight this
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11
Kirchhoff01:
Today is Day 15/100.

Each passing day, constantly strengthen your resolve to quit.
What keeps me going : Something I stopped for 2months before, why can't I stop it forever? Toto Don finish? grin
No negative vibes around here. You can do whatever you want to do. Na you be your own problem, so fix your self, change your mindset. We're in this journey together. Shay na you start am? Then stop it na. Nobody go help you na you go help yourself. Think about the nearby future.

Na so I dey tell myself o

Emblem2d
I love your moral brother. Am inspired by your resolve.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11
AntiM1:
Day 31✓

Wowowowowowoowow. Am happy for you comrade. Tell me what you have experienced so far.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11
Digital101:
Day 10/30

Digital my man. Keep on striving bro. More power and might to defeat this monster
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11
Nnamebuka:
naijafox that's a good one.

We rise by lifting others

Power for the battle.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by SaucyBenks(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11
I'm pissed at myself, I'm depressed and feeling empty... Several times I've told myself I'd stop but you know what happens later on embarassed

I started this act very way too early in life (8 years at least) so you know how bad it is cry I have gone 6days without it now and I want to continue life without it cos I have lost a lot to this evil act of mine... I am dull in school, seriously struggling academically, not wanting to pursue any dream or career in life, I see every girl that comes my way as a Bleep Bleep object, I got lazy, fell in love with staying alone in school and at home, hates interaction, wrinkled face, I have withdrawn from church that I can't remember when last I attended church or even read the bible at the comfort of my own home I have a great mind and a range of talents but I don't have the urge to explore my inner self cry cry and worst of all, I'm going through P.I.E.D currently... I thank the creator of this thread, with a serious mind, I'm quiting this addiction for life and starting a life for myself... God bless you all.

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by AntiM1: 8:14pm On Jul 11
Geosystem:

Wowowowowowoowow. Am happy for you comrade. Tell me what you have experienced so far.

Nothing out of the ordinary

Though my social life is picking up

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by AntiM1: 8:44pm On Jul 11
SaucyBenks:
I'm pissed at myself, I'm depressed and feeling empty... Several times I've told myself I'd stop but you know what happens later on embarassed

I started this act very way too early in life (8 years at least) so you know how bad it is cry I have gone 6days without it now and I want to continue life without it cos I have lost a lot to this evil act of mine... I am dull in school, seriously struggling academically, not wanting to pursue any dream or career in life, I see every girl that comes my way as a Bleep Bleep object, I got lazy, fell in love with staying alone in school and at home, hates interaction, wrinkled face, I have withdrawn from church that I can't remember when last I attended church or even read the bible at the comfort of my own home I have a great mind and a range of talents but I don't have the urge to explore my inner self cry cry and worst of all, I'm going through P.I.E.D currently... I thank the creator of this thread, with a serious mind, I'm quiting this addiction for life and starting a life for myself... God bless you all.

Welcome smiley

I know the feeling, feeling of being wasted cry
Don't worry, that's why we are here

Just curious....at 8 did u cum?

Well, just be alert

Avoid the 2 biggest tricks

1. Going to ur triggers to test urself
2. Pitying ur body or the feeling to just massage ur D only small

Avoid these and you go dey ok✓

WELCOME☑️

5 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by jworos(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11
Good evening guys... Day 10 for me, today’s been met with one temptation to another, I tire...

But it is well, I already know what I need to do when faced with these temptations, I just pray God continues to give me the strength to overcome...

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by stubbornman(m): 1:47am On Jul 12
Good morning fellas.... most of you know my name already!!!
I've been in this bullshit for a long time .... I wanna quit today!! so help me God....I'll update y'all as I make progress!!
Thank you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Moschinochimma: 7:55am On Jul 12
Please I am finding it so difficult to stop.. i might decide not to do it again and maybe just after few days I fall back to it again... The memory of my wife makes me do that... I just wish I could stop it just like u guys... I go on it almost everyday , maybe it's because of my being at home and emotional torture..
Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by IghravweIG(m): 8:14am On Jul 12
Brothers i fell yesterday terribly embarassed embarassed.
Couldn't complete my 30days again.

I start again today and this time I'm going for 50days.

So day 1 here. God help me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Mikeangelo0433: 8:48am On Jul 12
And so I stumbled today ain't gonna let that bug me. I go again 30days for a start.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by DMPaulSr: 9:27am On Jul 12
As 2pac would say, ''it ain't easy''
3/50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Nnamebuka: 10:58am On Jul 12
SaucyBenks:

I can identify with everything you said but you know what decide today, mean it and be honest with yourself you'll be free to your amazement in weeks to come. Let's go bro!

Today is my 42nd day if that'll encourage you.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:01am On Jul 12
jworos:
Good evening guys... Day 10 for me, today’s been met with one temptation to another, I tire...

But it is well, I already know what I need to do when faced with these temptations, I just pray God continues to give me the strength to overcome...

God will surely give you more stength to sail through Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:02am On Jul 12
Nnamebuka:

I can identify with everything you said but you know what decide today, mean it and be honest with yourself you'll be free to your amazement in weeks to come. Let's go bro!

Today is my 42nd day if that'll encourage you.
it's my 7th day bro.. Thanks for your words of encouragement, as the new semester commences, I'm giving it my all n beyond... Thanks again bro.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:03am On Jul 12
IghravweIG:

One step at a time a baby learns how to work and how to use parts of his or her body. Pick up the pieces and restart the journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:05am On Jul 12
Mikeangelo0433:
And so I stumbled today ain't gonna let that bug me. I go again 30days for a start.

We stumble and stand up squarely and speak to our weakness and say never again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:06am On Jul 12
DMPaulSr:
As 2pac would say, ''it ain't easy''
3/50

It's gonna be well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Geosystem(m): 11:07am On Jul 12
Day 35 for me. One more step keep matching on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread. by Nnamebuka: 11:16am On Jul 12
IghravweIG:

Why bro! undecided
You were doing just fine almost just 5 days to completing 30 days, what happened?

I noticed you visited sexuality section recently, could it have contributed?
You see, honestly staying away from all possible triggers is the secret here.

Pls take note of your causes of relapse and avoid them going forward.
The most important thing is that you are willing to restart cos relapse discourages rebooter usually.

Let's go bro!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.