Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) (19670 Views)

SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts / Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by ZWorld: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a story of how some police officers returned his lost wallet back to him.

He wrote;
“On my way to the office yesterday and due to personal negligence, I misplaced my wallet. As soon as I realised it was missing I had to go back, retrace my movement, to see if I could be lucky to see it on the floor.

Meanwhile, unlike a normal day, some Police officers where at the popular Apo Roundabout, where the Keke I was had stopped to drop a passenger. After a fruitless effort of looking for it, I decided to get back to the Roundabout to ask the Police if by chance they saw the wallet.

The moment I got there, I told one of the officers. He smiled and asked me to follow him, we walked to the other end of the roundabout, behold one of the officers was with the wallet.

He told me they have being trying to see how they could reach my next of kin via the number in my drivers license, but the number was not too visible. They asked me to confirm the items, every Item and money in the wallet was complete.
Inspector Amos Bitrus JP,
Sargent Danjuma Abdulahi,
Inspector Abubakar Ibrahim,
Inspector Godfrey Timothy,
Corporal Olawumi Ayo etc...
I thank you guys so much for saving me from the stress I would have being through. You shall get to the peak of your carrier. God bless you all. God bless the Nigeria Police!”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-police-officers-return-lost-wallet-back-to-owner-photos/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
F

T

C

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by wike54(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wow.. coming from our officers

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Robnectar(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
hope him no remove d green White green notes wey dey ur wallet, oga check well grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
How much dey d wallet wey dem no go return?

Ur items are obviously not useful for them. Next time, just trust them with a bag containing lakhs.

#yeyedeysmell.

12 Likes

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wallet that contained only Neco scratch card. Why them no go return am grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Waakanda: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm... issorite cool
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by mcjohny(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
talk Truth. money and ATM no dey inside the wallet bc police na d original thieves. twale for nigerian licensed (armed robbers)

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
He told me they have being trying to see how they could reach my next of kin via the number in my drivers license, but the number was not too visible. They asked me to confirm the items, every Item and money in the wallet was complete.
Good to praise our policemen when they do something good also.

Not negative vibes always.

Thumbs up to these sets of good policemen!

Gradually, we will get to a New Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by ifymadu: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
That wallet must be empty then. The Nigeria police that I know...

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by specie103(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Am sure there is not "valuable" asset in that wallet, else.....

You know as e dey go for naija naa
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:
Wallet that contained only Neco scratch card. Why them no go return am grin grin grin grin
grin u nor well grin grin
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
The money in the wallet was not worth their while.... If you know you know

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Amuocha: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Empty wallet

- comprising lost Bet9ja ticket for Tottenham vs Liverpool
- comprising Anthony Joshua cut ticket
- 2 pieces of old N20 notes
- useless expired photocopy driving license
- useless expired passport photo

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by 2shure: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
If it were pounds that was inside nko
Lets say 5000 pound steerling
Wud the npf return it
By the size of the wallet .it cant be less than 2-7k inside wallet

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na Lost bet9ja slip and #200 he wan use play another game dey the bag trust me

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
ifymadu:
That wallet must be empty then. The Nigeria police that I know...
Learn how to read a very short thread and stop embarassing yourself and your people online!

Hater of every good and positive news in the country!

They asked me to confirm the items, every Item and money in the wallet was complete.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by pek(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
00.3% is still a big failure.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by henkhay007(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
As better money no dey inside

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by namiji2598: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
that's y they are paid for na. to retrieve and protect live and properties
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Only doing their job it's not news in ghana even tro tro driver or mate go return your iphone or laptop you forget for bus
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by khinqberry(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin

police is your friend
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Caleb17: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one, good news like this rarely comes from the Nigerian Police. I pray that others will emulate them instead of collecting 50 Naira daily on the road.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by christianzest: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
this is definitely a joke................ not real, i swear,
the nigerian police i know cant do this,,, for wia............

IG@chris_calimsky
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Like carrier AC..........
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Whaw! What a surprise

The fact that it is a surprise is what is suprising me
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Epique: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
"When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news". This is a very unusual act by the Nigerian Police. A while ago, there was a news of a soldier that stole a phone at Yaba market and was caught.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
The story dey sad
Very sad story
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by nedubest(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
this must be a movie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle / Zulum: Deradicalised Terrorists Rejoin Boko Haram After Spying On Communities / EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.