Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS (10425 Views)

Presidential Panel On Police Reforms Swings Into Action, Okays 5-point Demand / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Gisters: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
GistMore.com

The president of Nigeria, Mohammedu Buhari receives the Report of the Presidential Panel on the Reform of SARS.

Today I received the Report of the Presidential Panel on the Reform of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). We constituted the Panel as a result of public outcry and various media reports on allegations of human rights violations perpetrated by officers and men of SARS.

See more; http://gistmore.com/buhari-receives-the-report-of-the-presidential-panel-on-the-reform-of-sars

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Gisters: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Abfinest007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
I wish he can address d issue of herbs men this way n not been bias

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by ArmaniUhuru: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
No need reforming them mr president, just scrap them.

Legal armed robbers

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by contigiency(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
You are simply doing a great work mr President.
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by AmazingELixir: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2019

Baba go slow...I expect dust to gather on that one too..
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Sinach0191(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pls be fast about it cos anybody they see they will start harassing anyhow or with dread is a yahoo boy.

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Onyijeff(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one presidio, beginning to like this nigga
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by ada9ja(f): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Great
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Aonkuuse(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ride on Mr president,
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by kophy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Majority of Buharist know Mr President is working tirelessly to make things work, and we are solidly behind you sir we know he will succeed though we know there are some doubting"Thomas" who never believe anything positive can come from you sir.

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Aidejay(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Slow like a snail
Is this what u call a president
Useless and evil
May your plans of evil befall on you and your family
slowpoke

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Offisteven: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sinach0191:
Pls be fast about it cos anybody they see they will start harassing anyhow or with dread is a yahoo boy.

Your mama born you with dreadlocks?

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by wizdomnzube(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wetin this block head sabi? You don receive am so? What next? Do something jare angry

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by daddytime(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
I wish he can address d issue of herms men this way n not been bias

Herdsmen bro..
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by agabusta: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
daddytime:

Herdsmen bro..

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by daddytime(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Sinach0191(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Offisteven:

Your mama born you with dreadlocks?

Hw u take know say I carry dread
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by brightalo17: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:
Slow like a snail
Useless and evil
slowpoke
the poverty in your own family wasn't as a result of Buhari being a president, it is just because of the toxicity, hatred, and bad blood that made God to overlooked Una.

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by brightalo17: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:
Slow like a snail
Useless and evil
slowpoke
the poverty in your own family wasn't as a result of Buhari being a president, it is just because of the toxicity, hatred, and bad blood that made God to overlook Una.

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by seanjy4konji: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
his father...they should meet in 3 months..

mad man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByP_AvlnLgj/

PS...DONT LET THIS MOD DECEIVE YOU...THE PANEL HE RECEIVED FROM...HE SAID THEY SHOULD MEET IN 3 MONTHS TIME...

THEY CROPPED THAT PAT FROM THE TWEET.
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Legendguru: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
just scrap that unit let police be police
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by amaben2020(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Baba go slow � embarassed
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Aidejay(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
brightalo17:
the poverty in your own family wasn't as a result of Buhari being a president, it is just because of the toxicity, hatred, and bad blood that made God to overlook Una.
Who are u?

Rubbish
Spits..............!

Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Rexnegro(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
good news if the recommendation is implemented
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by koyeni(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
No need for reform. Scrap the thing
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Theory2022: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:

Who are u?
Who is this unfortunate human being
That doesn't know what is paining somebody but has the audacity to quote me
Are u sure u are okay?
See me see stress ooh!
Replying this comment is paining my soul now e dey pain me say I dey bring myself down to this thing's level
What a sad feeling
May u know what is paining me soon
It's not your fault if I was as rich as I intended I won't be mingling with puny and intellectually defficient people like u quoting them
But na so we see life
No worry shaaa
U go soon know wetin dey pain me
Rubbish
Spits..............!
This pain kee you dare! Lazzyouth C.E.O
Re: Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS by Aidejay(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Theory2022:

This pain kee you dare! Lazzyouth C.E.O

What is LAZZYOUTH
LAZZYOUTH CEO
I.e lazzyouth chief executive officer
I'm the CEO of lazzyouth
U my dear are godlike stupid
Magestically stupid
Historically stupid
Chai

Jonathan To Commission Steel Plant Thursday! / Osinbajo Meets Chalker Foundation For Africa Today / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary