Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (47713 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by shegzydave(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
she is actually right though, but hmmmm look before you leap, a lady have say this to me before too, that I never can say maybe if I get married things will change for good, but still am kinda scared
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Akalia(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:

Smiles.
Spoilt child
don't let the compliment get to your head cos you are not beautiful in my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

Bross ohhh God bless you for this truth. Leave dem make dem dey deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by shegzydave(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
oya am ready ooo,any lady that is ready and is from a rich family, that wanna get married am here and I promise to me very loyal, I won't hurt you neither will I break your heart, am 32 years old a graduate of unilorin studied business education 08148913233

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
ednut1:
Wrong only marry when you can take care of your self and family. Marriage is not by force. No need increasing poverty and hardship
bless you sir.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:
She has finally reached the age of no return
She don dey invite broke guys
To come and marry
Expectations don finally drop
Ilaugh in dothraki
lol no be lie
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Dedetwo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady on twitter, @Haybelzephyr advises men who have struggled so hard and no money to get married because some women holds the key to success. Gistvic Reports.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/dear-men-if-you-have-hustled-so-hard.html

This Igbo girl has some outings left with her. She has brain and beauty.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Alzirida(f): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Akalia:
don't let the compliment get to your head cos you are not beautiful in my eyes.

Hahahaha.

Noted sir
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by hinograce: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
There is some truth in this. Things are kind of easier for ladies than guys these days, secondly people show some more empathy if they know you are a married young man and lastly some ladies actually help build their man. I totally concur
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by alizma: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

How old are you
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by dimmikel: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
AHCB:
Thank God she said "some women holds the key to success". The question now remain what if a man gets married to a woman who hold the key to his destruction, despite him not having money?
That one na catastrophy
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Daviestunech(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
has any one ever told u how bad ur mouth smells? A WOMAN is not a burden. A girl is. I'm talking from experience. U are talking from nairaland fever

God bless u.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by cooltola(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
A legit hustler never lacks. It is just a matter of time, no condition is permanent
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by bimgo: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
True because it has worked for and still working for me.
bleskid:
perceive sense here , what of you ?
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by BlueAir: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Daviestunech:

God bless u.
amennn grin

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Butoneday2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady on twitter, @Haybelzephyr advises men who have struggled so hard and no money to get married because some women holds the key to success. Gistvic Reports.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/dear-men-if-you-have-hustled-so-hard.html
If u ask money for ur undies and he don't have it won't u call him a useless man. Pls research ur brain and say something meaningful. undecided
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by kokomilala(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
She's right.But it's a spiritual strong meat,not meant for babies's consumption.

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by BrokeFucker007: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
To me its a very stupidd advice. Carelessly dumb idea, how can you bring a child in the world based on try your luck abi since e no happen make I run am anyhow. That's why we have many nuisance and other negative stuff. Try and secure better future and plans for a child before impregnating a girl biko.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by SimonRose(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Guy... Na true talk you yarn my guy... Na Olosho full every where jor

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by CorperKola: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:
She has finally reached the age of no return
She don dey invite broke guys
To come and marry
Expectations don finally drop
Ilaugh in dothraki
Exactly!
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by TemmyT002(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ehn ehn
You don't mean it
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Titugirl(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by ibinaboonline: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Absolutely. Unless of course the woman is coming with money. Still not the best scenario but might work.
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Titugirl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Titugirl post=78991644][/quote]
Spot on
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by koolaid87: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
There's nothing like hustled

Hustle continues forever.....
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by OMOTOWO(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

you lied. When I got married, success knocked on the door..
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Exodora: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jesus!!!!! Our Boys are messed up already .I know real men don't say bushit. Maybe they will all grow up by then they will understand that even some poor husbands now never wished they did be poor Being rich takes only grace not by struggles if not why do we have people who excel well but at the end they have nothing to offer. God help them to understand that they are the main reasons that Nigeria is like this . Brings us all to our senses .We can still be happy without money only if we chose to.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Brightology2(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:
Lol.

It works sometimes.
Back fires mostimes
sorry na you dey ur dp so?
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Smh.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Ubdavis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
U just d. Contradict urslf sister...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.