Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! (1170 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pls, after a very long period of going about, we just get to know that my sister has "migraine".
My mum is tired of going about. Pls what drugs can she use apart from natural remedy.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
petredeshyan:
Pls, after a very long period of going about, we just get to know that my sister has "migraine".
My mum is tired of going about. Pls what drugs can she use apart from natural remedy.

Angryparrot what do you recommend ?
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by KristaPretty(f): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mariangeles:

Tell her to stop pressing and looking at her phone or computer for so long. She should have enough good sleep also.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

Tell her to stop pressing and looking at her phone or computer for so long. She should have enough good sleep also.

Thank you, she's just 10 and she doesn't have a phone yet, but I'll take note of that.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by ppeessuu: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let your sister us agbo Jedi Jedi to purge her Tommy. The migraine is Tommy related

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by Harshirama(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnesium helps in reducing the frequency of migraines
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by uboma(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
petredeshyan:

Thank you, she's just 10 and she doesn't have a phone yet, but I'll take note of that.

What is her daily schedule like?

What time does she leave home for school? When does she return home from school? While at home, what activities is she engaged in? What time does she retire to bed?
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by utytill(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
petredeshyan:

sprite may help. Let her be taking sprite.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=uboma post=78991431]

What is her daily schedule like?

What time does she leave home for school? When does she return home from school? While at home, what activities is she engaged in? What time does she retire to bed?[/quote
leave school 3:30 and only do normal house work after(washing plates and sweeping), she doesn't even wash her own clothes
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2019
utytill:
sprite may help. Let her be taking sprite.
OK, thanks
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Is she eating well?

Is she drinking enough water?

Is she sleeping soundly every night?
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by oxypress: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2019
By 'going about' you mean she has seen big doctors in a teaching hospital and tests conducted and no findings except migraine? If so it is a minor issue; where is your location?
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
theButterfly:
Is she eating well?
Is she drinking enough water?
Is she sleeping soundly every night?

Eating and drinking water well? Yes but sometimes she finds it difficult to sleep at night.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
oxypress:
By 'going about' you mean she has seen big doctors in a teaching hospital and tests conducted and no findings except migraine? If so it is a minor issue; where is your location?
Yes, 2 teaching hospital.
Ede in osun state
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
petredeshyan:

Eating and drinking water well? Yes
but sometimes she finds it difficult to sleep at night.
That is likely the problem. Please get her checked for pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. Once the sleep apnea stops the migraines will stop.

What is her body weight?
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by tabithababy(f): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Is she using glasses
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by oxypress: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2019
petredeshyan:

Yes, 2 teaching hospital.
Ede in osun state

hbot for migraine:
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) for migraine head aches.
Since the teaching hospitals cannot solve it HBOT is your best choice. Look for hbot near you. Before you start thinking of hbot look for a clinic that can offer you just pure 100% oxygen for one hour (no other drugs), It is supposed to clear in that period of time. If it does not you have to 'up the the game' with hbot. HBOT adds pressure to oxygen for it's effectiveness. Oxygen has its benefits. Pressure has its benefits. When added together the benefits are magnified exponentially; shey you get. Try it first and let's know the result.

We are HBOT providers in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Read these articles:
https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2008/07/25/2314350.htm

Ignor those people "("bloody civilians"- me ai get mouth too)" who say I am talking of oxygen all the time. HBOT is pure medical science practiced by qualified medical doctors.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2019
theButterfly:
That is likely the problem. Please get her checked for pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. Once the sleep apnea stops the migraines will stop.

What is her body weight?

OK, she's not that big, just normal size for a ten year old
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2019
tabithababy:
Is she using glasses
No
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2019
oxypress:

hbot for migraine:
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) for migraine head aches.
Since the teaching hospitals cannot solve it HBOT is your best choice. Look for hbot near you. Before you start thinking of hbot look for a clinic that can offer you just pure 100% oxygen for one hour (no other drugs), It is supposed to clear in that period of time. If it does not you have to 'up the the game' with hbot. HBOT adds pressure to oxygen for it's effectiveness. Oxygen has its benefits. Pressure has its benefits. When added together the benefits are magnified exponentially; shey you get. Try it first and let's know the result.

We are HBOT providers in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Read these articles:
https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2008/07/25/2314350.htm

Ignor those people "("bloody civilians"- me ai get mouth too)" who say I am talking of oxygen all the time. HBOT is pure medical science practiced by qualified medical doctors.

Thanks, I'll check it out
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by oxypress: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
petredeshyan:

Thanks, I'll check it out
Good.
Did you read the article?
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
oxypress:
Good. Did you read the article?
Yes, I read it, but how will I do the therapy
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by NAJALYN: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
STC30 will solve the problem. Please read the Post.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by oxypress: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
petredeshyan:

Yes, I read it, but how will I do the therapy
Try the simple one first in your locality and bring back result.
If you are referring to hbot it is available in Port Harcourt. But I always advice people to try other means first before hbot. Although hbot is the eassiest treatment to take but dificult to find one.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by AngryParrot1: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mariangeles:

I noticed the phrase 'apart from natural remedy'. But for ur sake, I will recommend at least 3 oranges everyday for 1 month, accompanied by 3 litres of of water daily. Migraine will migrate!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by oxypress: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
So are we going to give vaccination to a 10 year old child suffering from migrain? Open your own thread abeeg.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2019
oxypress:
Try the simple one first in your locality and bring back result.
If you are referring to hbot it is available in Port Harcourt. But I always advice people to try other means first before hbot. Although hbot is the eassiest treatment to take but dificult to find one.
OK, thank you
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by petredeshyan(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2019
AngryParrot1:

I noticed the phrase 'apart from natural remedy'. But for ur sake, I will recommend at least 3 oranges everyday for 1 month, accompanied by 3 litres of of water daily. Migraine will migrate!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by AngryParrot1: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
petredeshyan:
Thank you
welcome.
Re: My Sister Has Migraine, HELP!!! by whatagwan(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Headaches can be a symptom of poor sleep.

If you have trouble sleeping you should see a sleep doctor.

There's a clinic in Lagos that handles sleep disorders called Sleep Inc Limited.

You can send me a DM via twitter @ChikeMD and I will be happy to continue the conversation with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Her?? / Here Is Why You Need To Buy The Frutvegs Gingarlic Juice. / 72 Year Old Charles Oputa Aka Charlie Boy Spotted Doing Face Lift To Stay Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.