Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) (2729 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
We’re quite familiar with the famous scripture in the book of Genesis that talks about how a man eventually has to leave his dad and mom to cleave to his wife. Single people find it really exciting. Howbeit, one thing to note in that scripture is this: though it pointed out that a man would have to leave dad and mom and cleave to his wife, it didn’t equally point out the hurdles a man would have to go through to do that.

Adam was such a lucky guy. All it took for him to have a woman was A NAP. He was made to go into a deep sleep where he had a nice dream about the kind of woman he desired. By the time he woke up, the woman was there, right in front of him. He went to her, grabbed her by the hand and was like: “At last, here is one of my own kind: bone taken from my bone, and flesh from my flesh. Woman is her name because she was taken out of man.”

Let’s take a long jump to the case of Isaac and Rebecca. Being absolutely uninterested in CHASING and CONQUERING a woman in order to leave his parents and cleave to her, Isaac tarried till age 40 without as much as an ex-girlfriend. Abraham had to do to Isaac what God did to Adam in the garden of Eden. He arranged for a woman to be brought to him. The woman was brought to him and THEY GOT MARRIED just like that: no chasing, no toasting, no nothing!

The bible says; “Then Isaac brought Rebecca into the tent that his mother Sarah had lived in, and she became his wife.” But those kinds of scenarios HARDLY play out nowadays. A guy has to do some work to win a lady’s heart before there can be a marriage. That’s not a problem though. Guys arguably do not want the process of winning a lady’s heart to come off so easily. But there’s something about the said process that can be very unlikeable.

When a girl makes the process of winning her heart to seem like a greater reward than ETERNAL LIFE, it becomes irritable. Don’t get me wrong, I know that teaching about the female eagle: how it puts the male through a series of tests before succumbing to his advances. It’s a nice teaching. I love it: if not for anything, for the fact that I’m going to have daughters someday and wouldn’t want them jumping into the arms of just about any man that comes around.

But there’s a limit to what a man can take from a woman in the name of LOVE or WHATEVER. Just so you know, ATTRACTION HAS EXPIRY DATE. That a man is HEAD OVER HEELS for a woman today doesn’t mean he’s gonna be like that forever. If a woman goes OVERBOARD with her HARD TO GET game, it’s just a matter of time before the man loses attraction for her and she loses a potential partner. A preacher’s daughter once wrote:

“Single lady, there’s nothing wrong in being HARD TO GET, as long as you’re being gracious in your words and actions. But the real problem is when you’re HARD TO KEEP. As you’re making YANGA for him, make sure you’re worth the stress. Don’t deliberately act in TERRIBLE AND ARROGANT MANNERS to see if he will keep loving you, saying: IF HE LOVES ME, HE’LL COPE WITH IT. He’s not JESUS and it’s not ANOINTING OIL that flows in his veins.”

“He can get tired and package his ANOINTED LOVE and PROPOSAL and SHOVE IT UP HIS SLEEVES. There’s a limit to ENDURANCE. Forget all those PALESTINIAN MOVIES and TELEMUNDO DECEPTION OF LOVE. I’m not saying you have to be perfect. I’m saying you should be willing to grow, change, and adjust. A BAD ATTITUDE IS NOT YOUR INBORN TALENT. You can CHANGE. While it’s hard to get you, IT SHOULD BE EASY TO LOVE YOU.”

It was so refreshing to read that from a woman. I quickly tagged what she wrote THE MINDSET EVERY SINGLE WOMAN SHOULD HAVE. The problem, however, is that many single ladies do not exactly subscribe to this SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. A good number of them are more desirous of HAVING THEIR VANITIES FED than upholding core values. The CRAVE FOR UNDUE ATTENTION from MANY MEN wouldn’t let them pitch their tent with ONE MAN.

They think that if they do so, the attention they get from men either diminishes or gets interfered with by the man they pitch their tent with. So they play the SEDUCTRESS, keeping everything VAGUE: neither giving in nor backing out. Giving in means sacrificing other men’s attention for one man’s attention. Backing out means sacrificing one man’s attention for other men’s attention. The sad thing, however, is that these men don’t keep showering them attention forever.

At some point, they lose interest, probably because they aren’t getting what they want from the girl. Consequently, the number of guys showering attention on a girl reduces and it suddenly dawns on her that she NEEDS TO HOOK ONE OF THEM DOWN before the number of men showering attention on her drops to ZERO. This is the time she decides to COMMIT TO AN ADMIRER who had been patient enough to wait until there were no more men to give her attention.

At this point, one of two things happens: it’s either the LEFTOVER ADMIRERS will TURN THE TABLE and play the SEDUCER as the girl had once done, keeping everything vague: neither giving in nor backing out; or they PRETEND TO COMMIT TO HER, only to BREAK HER HEART eventually. Fact is: a smart guy knows when he’s a girl’s last resort, and he’s likely to pay her back with her own coin. Look around very well, it’s the ladies that cry more about being victims of this game. At the same time, it’s a game they love to play. They just don’t like to be the victims.

So, how about we call it quits with the mind games and vainness and keep things real with each other? We might belong to an ABSURD GENERATION. But if we stopped behaving absurdly, our generation wouldn’t be tagged so. I know that winning a girl’s heart certainly won’t be as easy as it was for ADAM and ISAAC. But when a man comes knocking at the door of a girl’s heart and she stalls him, thinking he’s gonna wait around forever, she might wanna think again. ATTRACTION HAS EXPIRY DATE!!!

Jezuzboi©

8 Likes

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by cornerplus: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
cornerplus:
Nice writeup but I think a generation of eediots is too heavy as you'll push your readers away. Use soft tone and lighter words. Once more proud to see you're writing has refined and has been perfected and what you're making out of it.
Thanks a bunch for the cheery comment. Correction noted and applied. Thanks once again.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
All this Abraham had to do to Isaac what God did to Adam in the garden of Eden by arranging Rebecca to be brought to him blah, blah blah .... will not work today. If you do that your fellow men will say you are weak and the society will tag you a Kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by BlueAir: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Very true. Caution is the best

1 Like

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by Jentle244: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Man u just said my mind in this article. When they see that the attention is dwindling they either hook him up with a pregnancy. Some resorts to these new generation churches were they are duped and so on.

But what some ladies don't know is that Girls dey grow(in phyno's voice).

In summary it is easier said than done for our Ladies of today.

Nice write up. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
All this Abraham had to do to Isaac what God did to Adam in the garden of Eden by arranging Rebecca to be brought to him blah, blah blah .... will not work today. If you do that your fellow men will say you are weak and the society will tag you a Kidnapper.
I don't know of you missed it. But I ended the article with this submission: "I know that winning a girl’s heart certainly won’t be as easy as it was for ADAM and ISAAC. But when a man comes knocking at the door of a girl’s heart and she stalls him, thinking he’s gonna wait around forever, she might wanna think again. ATTRACTION HAS EXPIRY DATE!!!"

3 Likes

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by lilianofentse(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
jezuzboi:
We’re quite familiar with the famous scripture in the book of Genesis that talks about how a man eventually has to leave his dad and mom to cleave to his wife. Single people find it really exciting. Howbeit, one thing to note in that scripture is this: though it pointed out that a man would have to leave dad and mom and cleave to his wife, it didn’t equally point out the hurdles a man would have to go through to do that.

Adam was such a lucky guy. All it took for him to have a woman was A NAP. He was made to go into a deep sleep where he had a nice dream about the kind of woman he desired. By the time he woke up, the woman was there, right in front of him. He went to her, grabbed her by the hand and was like: “At last, here is one of my own kind: bone taken from my bone, and flesh from my flesh. Woman is her name because she was taken out of man.”

Let’s take a long jump to the case of Isaac and Rebecca. Being absolutely uninterested in CHASING and CONQUERING a woman in order to leave his parents and cleave to her, Isaac tarried till age 40 without as much as an ex-girlfriend. Abraham had to do to Isaac what God did to Adam in the garden of Eden. He arranged for a woman to be brought to him. The woman was brought to him and THEY GOT MARRIED just like that: no chasing, no toasting, no nothing!

The bible says; “Then Isaac brought Rebecca into the tent that his mother Sarah had lived in, and she became his wife.” But those kinds of scenarios HARDLY play out nowadays. A guy has to do some work to win a lady’s heart before there can be a marriage. That’s not a problem though. Guys arguably do not want the process of winning a lady’s heart to come off so easily. But there’s something about the said process that can be very unlikeable.

When a girl makes the process of winning her heart to seem like a greater reward than ETERNAL LIFE, it becomes irritable. Don’t get me wrong, I know that teaching about the female eagle: how it puts the male through a series of tests before succumbing to his advances. It’s a nice teaching. I love it: if not for anything, for the fact that I’m going to have daughters someday and wouldn’t want them jumping into the arms of just about any man that comes around.

But there’s a limit to what a man can take from a woman in the name of LOVE or WHATEVER. Just so you know, ATTRACTION HAS EXPIRY DATE. That a man is HEAD OVER HEELS for a woman today doesn’t mean he’s gonna be like that forever. If a woman goes OVERBOARD with her HARD TO GET game, it’s just a matter of time before the man loses attraction for her and she loses a potential partner. A preacher’s daughter once wrote:

“Single lady, there’s nothing wrong in being HARD TO GET, as long as you’re being gracious in your words and actions. But the real problem is when you’re HARD TO KEEP. As you’re making YANGA for him, make sure you’re worth the stress. Don’t deliberately act in TERRIBLE AND ARROGANT MANNERS to see if he will keep loving you, saying: IF HE LOVES ME, HE’LL COPE WITH IT. He’s not JESUS and it’s not ANOINTING OIL that flows in his veins.”

“He can get tired and package his ANOINTED LOVE and PROPOSAL and SHOVE IT UP HIS SLEEVES. There’s a limit to ENDURANCE. Forget all those PALESTINIAN MOVIES and TELEMUNDO DECEPTION OF LOVE. I’m not saying you have to be perfect. I’m saying you should be willing to grow, change, and adjust. A BAD ATTITUDE IS NOT YOUR INBORN TALENT. You can CHANGE. While it’s hard to get you, IT SHOULD BE EASY TO LOVE YOU.”

It was so refreshing to read that from a woman. I quickly tagged what she wrote THE MINDSET EVERY SINGLE WOMAN SHOULD HAVE. The problem, however, is that many single ladies do not exactly subscribe to this SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. A good number of them are more desirous of HAVING THEIR VANITIES FED than upholding core values. The CRAVE FOR UNDUE ATTENTION from MANY MEN wouldn’t let them pitch their tent with ONE MAN.

They think that if they do so, the attention they get from men either diminishes or gets interfered with by the man they pitch their tent with. So they play the SEDUCTRESS, keeping everything VAGUE: neither giving in nor backing out. Giving in means sacrificing other men’s attention for one man’s attention. Backing out means sacrificing one man’s attention for other men’s attention. The sad thing, however, is that these men don’t keep showering them attention forever.

At some point, they lose interest, probably because they aren’t getting what they want from the girl. Consequently, the number of guys showering attention on a girl reduces and it suddenly dawns on her that she NEEDS TO HOOK ONE OF THEM DOWN before the number of men showering attention on her drops to ZERO. This is the time she decides to COMMIT TO AN ADMIRER who had been patient enough to wait until there were no more men to give her attention.

At this point, one of two things happens: it’s either the LEFTOVER ADMIRERS will TURN THE TABLE and play the SEDUCER as the girl had once done, keeping everything vague: neither giving in nor backing out; or they PRETEND TO COMMIT TO HER, only to BREAK HER HEART eventually. Fact is: a smart guy knows when he’s a girl’s last resort, and he’s likely to pay her back with her own coin. Look around very well, it’s the ladies that cry more about being victims of this game. At the same time, it’s a game they love to play. They just don’t like to be the victims.

So, how about we call it quits with the mind games and vainness and keep things real with each other? We might belong to an ABSURD GENERATION. But if we stopped behaving like absurdly, our generation wouldn’t be tagged so. I know that winning a girl’s heart certainly won’t be as easy as it was for ADAM and ISAAC. But when a man comes knocking at the door of a girl’s heart and she stalls him, thinking he’s gonna wait around forever, she might wanna think again. ATTRACTION HAS EXPIRY DATE!!!

Jezuzboi©
I've pm'd you

1 Like

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by cornerplus: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
jezuzboi:

Thanks a bunch for the cheery comment. Correction noted and applied. Thanks once again.

cheesy I'm still tutoring you on editing write-ups even after such a long time grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by elkon(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
wow that's a nice write up man.. i dey feel you.. kindly notify me when you bring another topics on board..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by cornerplus: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yewandequeen. Kunle here. Over to you. Tuuk mouth
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
I concur with you on this one. Many dont just know when to loosen the knot of Hard to Get. It dawns on them only when they are outta options and family is on their neck to get married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
lilianofentse:
I've pm'd you
I just replied.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
cornerplus:

cheesy I'm still tutoring you on editing write-ups even after such a long time grin
Haha. Like Jesus rightly said: students don't outgrow their teachers.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by cornerplus: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
jezuzboi:

Haha. Like Jesus rightly said: students don't outgrow their teachers.

cheesy You know who this is right? grin
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
cornerplus:

cheesy You know who this is right? grin
Having a hard to.e figuring out though. You account says you're new here (registered 2018). Obviously, we go way back as far as 2015. But this isn't the account you used back then. Username changed too. So I'm really having a hard time figuring out.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by cornerplus: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
jezuzboi:

Having a hard to.e figuring out though. You account says you're new here (registered 2018). Obviously, we go way back as far as 2015. But this isn't the account you used back then. Username changed too. So I'm really having a hard time figuring out.

You guessed right. The quality of the writing is excellent and international blog-worthy, the topic, timely needed. The approach and perspective you wrote from are unique and deep. You nailed it. Don't take this lightly. Focus on more writings as the issues of the society supplies you new materials to use your write-ups. Get your blog finalized, so as the writing and brand gets popular, you get more brand prestige. Walk your way to the top with your writing . This generation of lipsrsealed grin grin grin needs more light especially in the case of the ladies that seem to be getting it more complicated by the day. grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2019
very nice write up I wud share on my WhatsApp
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Awesome write up.
The choice before ladies here is simple, learn from the write up or end up in Mountain of Fire ministry. grin
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by ise82(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Nice writeup.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by StrikeBack(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2019
cornerplus:

You guessed right. The quality of the writing is excellent and international blog-worthy, the topic, timely needed. The approach and perspective you wrote from are unique and deep. You nailed it. Don't take this lightly. Focus on more writings as the issues of the society supplies you new materials to use your write-ups. Get your blog finalized, so as the writing and brand gets popular, you get more brand prestige. Walk your way to the top with your writing . This generation of lipsrsealed grin grin grin needs more light especially in the case of the ladies that seem to be getting it more complicated by the day. grin
Thanks plenty for these cheery words. I'll heed them; you can be sure of that. Perhaps Lalasticlacla or Lalaticlacla (I have a major problem knowing which one is the correct one) wouldn't mind putting this piece out there for more awareness.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
elkon:
wow that's a nice write up man.. i dey feel you.. kindly notify me when you bring another topics on board..
It'll be easier if you just visit my profile and tap on the "follow" button so you get updates as they drop. Also, you might find my past writings interesting. Thanks a bunch elkon
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Dee9977:
very nice write up I wud share on my WhatsApp
You can go ahead. Just acknowledge the writer.
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yewandequeen:
I concur with you on this one. Many dont just know when to loosen the knot of Hard to Get. It dawns on them only when they are outta options and family is on their neck to get married.
Thank you!
Re: Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) by jezuzboi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
J111333:
Awesome write up.
The choice before ladies here is simple, learn from the write up or end up in Mountain of Fire ministry. grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex / Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.