Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) (97740 Views)

6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo / Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS / VW PASSAT CC 2010 Toks Fulloption(lovely Beast)...3.4m GiveawaySOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Solstice: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Biodun556:
If this happened in Nigeria, Nigerians will say they are ashamed. Why should the road be blocked for president car to refuel? Why can't the president fuel is car from Nigeria?
The earlier there is a realisation in this country and we change our mindset of meeting the white's standard and rather find what suits us and work well for us the better. If it is to compare us with them you will understand the vast difference. Remember they have set things in order very long before our so called independence and they seem to be getting it right long time ago as they know what is best for them, how to get it done and the result that is expected.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by otokx(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Davash222:
IMO, a car worth over 400M Naira should be able to generate fuel on its own.

it should run on solar
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by GreatestA1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
MrCuteking:

USA POLICE

VS

NIGERIA POLICE
The difference is as clear as when warri people say "clear road".

Even the picture qualities tell you a lot of how well off we are living behind life.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by chukwuibuipob: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
jovial22:

The rate at which crime is being perpetuated in this country is alarming. This two individuals ( names yet to be gotten) who claimed to come from Anambra state, yesterday defrauded a guy believed to have just arrived Lagos and so other innocent Nigerians.

Narration by the victim

( Name withheld ) yesterday been Monday, I went to idumota, Lagos state to see a friend. On getting there and waiting for my friend to come and pick me up. A guy approached me and offered that they are doing promo which warrants the choosing of some numbers of which the person becomes a winner if the chosen number tallys with the hidden one. The two fraudsters agreed that I just won some set of electronics and demanded that I pay a whooping sum of 22,000 naira for clearing before i could lay claims on the product. After i paid the money to carry the stuff, they refused and said I should get out that I didn't win and I said OK if I didn't win then let my money be refunded to me. This resulted to an argument of which they beat and drove me away saying that the government is aware of their crime and nothing can be done about it. A police man was there buh could not do anything so was a soldier. I went to report to soldiers at Bonny camp island which is close to idumota, the soldier that came with me didn't do anything instead he joined them and started attacking me. After all said and done, he collected two thousand Naira and left.

Those fraudsters humiliated me and Nigerian forces saying that the police and soldiers has no real power that they all bow to money at the mention of it. I was embarrassed.

Please we need the government to do something about this as those two criminal are still there with their bus and groups defrauding people and the police and soldiers are doing nothing about it
Serves dem rite.u too want to defraud the scammer.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by UrVillagePpl: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
dreamwords:

How do you know the car is £1.2million, have you priced it in the market or have you heard of anybody that bought it before or that is making use of it

you are so dumb and u dont know.. too bad.

internet is at ur reach but still "ntin fall out" sad sad sad sad tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by AbujaBlue: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
MrCuteking:

USA POLICE

VS

NIGERIA POLICE

Those are UK police.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Debaiz: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:
So it's even petrol it burns.

Was thinking for that staggering amount, it should be running on water.

Runs on diesel not petrol(gasoline)

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
2special:
see security even when the president was not even in the car and the blocking of roads just to refill the tank....l wonder some comments if this had happened in Nigeria
All presidents are not equal. tongue
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by franugo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I swear bro. See as millitary kit full and clean. See as rifle be like. I dey look that pics since yesterday.

One lefty , one righty, their kit too is designed separately for lefty and rigthy. Oyinbo don go far.

Na wa. Nigerians always love to ridicule their own. Have u seen a left handed soldier being forced to use equipments made for right handed men? U can argue dt perhaps they are more well equipped which is to be expected, but not dt our soldiers are lacking things as basic as right n left handed equipments
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by 400billionman: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gadafii:
Money ritual can't get u these grin

Anybody worth $100m can enjoy these.

Elumelu Dem pass these levels.

It's a choice if you wan show am.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Fastlinkpro: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gadafii:
Money ritual can't get u these grin
So you mean say ordinary person no fit hide one corner and hit one small bullet on someone skull here. All na demo.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
These two ordinary police

beat all the whole Nigeria military, navy, airforce, npf, army

all put together.

My post not to water our own in any way, but oyinbo keep setting the pace. Let africa too rise up to the challenge and develop ourselves, let's fight against those keeping us in darkness. Africa too can be great.

God bless Nigeria force.
Until people are voted in based on their record and vision... and not religion and tribe, Africa will NEVER be recognised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
franugo:

Na wa. Nigerians always love to ridicule their own. Have u seen a left handed soldier being forced to use equipments made for right handed men? U can argue dt perhaps they are more well equipped which is to be expected, but not dt our soldiers are lacking things as basic as right n left handed equipments

It's not about right or left hand. But the way they neatly and specifically designed the kit for each handed person. And don't call it ridicule.

I don't know why some people feel it's ridicule when we say oyinbo are better in some things.

If you're exposed to how much oyinbo go on daily basis, you will weep for africa. This is not the time to keep defending blindly but developing.

We have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by zomby(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Everything works perfectly when there is a solid protocol in place...

Bravo to USA!

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
UncleJudax:

Until people are voted in based on their record and vision... and not religion and tribe, Africa will NEVER be recognised.

That's true.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Ikpongiton: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
so the u.s.a president's car is still powered by fuel in 2019 ? wonders shall never end.but children of hate said that oil will become useless as electric cars will replace oil powered vehicles by 2020.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by powerblaze(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
if na naija now one idiot officer go begin beat up people taking photos as if its a crime.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by krize(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
I'm sure he saw London Has Fallen over before coming... My guy, Provision Store is better than Kiosk[color=#000000][/color]

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by degamemaster(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Aonkuuse:
So even with the 400 million it is using fuel, I thought it will be water angry angry angry

Check my signature

It should be using ogogoro..
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by adanny01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Actually, its diesel.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by adanny01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Actually, it is diesel.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by SarkinYarki: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mayor Kahn will not like this
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by wakes: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Real class

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by franugo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It's not about right or left hand. But the way they neatly and specifically designed the kit for each handed person. And don't call it ridicule.

I don't know why some people feel it's ridicule when we say oyinbo are better in some things.

If you're exposed to how much oyinbo go on daily basis, you will weep for africa. This is not the time to keep defending blindly but developing.

We have a long way to go.

u can see where i clearly stated dt they are well equipped, definitely better equipped than our force men. What i am defending against is the notion that left handed men are forced to use right handed equipments.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by adanny01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ikpongiton:
so the u.s.a president's car is still powered by fuel in 2019 ? wonders shall never end.but children of hate said that oil will become useless as electric cars will replace oil powered vehicles by 2020.

When building the car, the priority is torque, range and speed. Only diesel has the capacity to fulfill their needs. Its not whether water will not do, it how fast can water engine evacuate you from a position when you are as heavy as that car is, how far can it go on a litre and how much pulling and pushing power does it have. Lastly how portable is it to fit into the amount of space they have.

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
franugo:

u can see where i clearly stated dt they are well equipped, definitely better equipped than our force men. What i am defending against is the notion that left handed men are forced to use right handed equipments.

I never said left handed men are forced to use right handed equipment. I never said that bro.
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by oz4real83(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
razible5384:
in your quest to being smart an getting ur country ridiculed, u end up being silly, that acronym is Buckingham palace
.. And no, not every one uses it
your statement clearly shows that are the one that is silly because the post seem so complex to u. If BP represented Buckingham Palace according to u,why would all roads leading to it still be condoned off since it was already inside the palace the refuelling was taking place? ''BP'' means ''British Petroleum'' and not Buckingham palace as u ignorantly believe. I would have loved to ignore u but I just wanted to point out how petty u are.

4 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by harley88(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
pacino26:
Yet to see military tanks and soldiers dressed for combat. So it is the police that is providing security. I trust naija na; army, navy, Air Force, dss, NIA, police, civil defense, Peace Corp then all other people with uniform to wear.

Shut the Bleep up
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Davash222:
IMO, a car worth over 400M Naira should be able to generate fuel on its own.

;G crazy dude
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by Josh44s(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just look at the tyres. Not one single sand. What a country cry
Re: President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) by wamide042(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
antagonist:

the answer is simple bro

left or right hand driving side is only relevant because of oncoming traffic

when the beast is moving for security reasons there can not be any traffic at all at all infact the beast and convoy will drive in the middle of the road

so it does not matter if the beast is leftie or rightie, it is all the same
.................... Just the same way some people drive right hand cars in nigeria,,afterall they don't drive against the traffic.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

⚫⚫ CARGUIDENG PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS & HISTORY REPORTS!! / A List Of Cheap Cars For Sale. Call 08124073510 / Change your Car tyre in 1min.By Presing a Button.Eletric Car Jack & Wheelspanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.