Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (646843 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
Twisting:

Nominating kakashi showed that konoha ninja force is now on the decline. tongue thank goodness tsunade came back.
No, kakashi is very powerful, he only do not like showing off like other. Remember he possess a mengeykou sharinga,he can perform rasenga with one hand,he can also open (gates not sure how many),he taught naruto rasen shiruken,he is also the fourth hokage most talented student(no doubt he would have copied most of his jutsu) and he's always seen with jiraiya.
And if not for some technique being forbidden most konoha ninja would have been beyond superb,imagine rasen shiruken being forbidden.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2011
kombats:

No, kakashi is very powerful, he only do not like showing off like other. Remember he possess a mengeykou sharinga,he can perform rasenga with one hand,he can also open (gates not sure how many),he taught naruto rasen shiruken,he is also the fourth hokage most talented student(no doubt he would have copied most of his jutsu) and he's always seen with jiraiya.
And if not for some technique being forbidden most konoha ninja would have been beyond superb,imagine rasen shiruken being forbidden.
he didn't teach naruto the Rasenshuriken, that was purely naruto's creative genius
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
tongue
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2011
The gayboy thing is just me taking a swipe at Sasuke jare. .y'all should chill grin cheesy

I read somewhere that the tailed beast revealed to Naruto, Madara's true intentions and wait for this. .his weakness. Oh and Itachi did tell Sasuke the same thing too. . of course he used Tsukiyomi to warp Sasuke so Madara couldn't get to them (who was literally scared and begged Kabuto to lift the edo tensei hold on Itachi so he could die, but we all know Itachi broke free from that already).

Now that Sasuke knows Madara's weakness, i still feel he'd want to wipe-out every single Konoha family first, then deal with Madara later.

And the real deal is. . .Madara needs Sasuke's eyes to fulfil his ambition, its either;

A - Sasuke dies by Naruto's hand, Madara takes his eyes and controls the tailed beast in Naruto. .we all know how that ends.

B - Naruto dies, Madara takes the kyuubi. .kills Sasuke and well. . they live worse ever after.

I also get the feeling we'll be seeing RS again, remember the 5/6th coffin and Madara's reaction?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2011
^Say wha?
What's with all these theories?
undecided
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2011
firestar:

^Say wha?
undecided

Just watch cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Bawss1(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2011
firestar:

^Say wha?
undecided

There are people who are more steeped into all this than Kishimoto himself. Me sef tire. grin
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2011
Bawss1:

There are people who are more steeped into all this than Kishimoto himself. Me sef tire. grin
The story leaked. . its all over the internet, just Google it cheesy.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2011
v3:

The story leaked. . its all over the internet, just Google it cheesy.

That leaked tory may not be true.
With a fan base that Naruto has, it's no wonder people want to get the latest buzz on what's to happen before it happens.
Remember, this is Kishimoto we're dealing with. The guy na confirmed crook. It's good for business that peeps cooks up all kinds beef and . . .waits. . . just to see how it will turn out. It keeps people interested. And that's good enough for him.
Heck, there's fiction about Naruto on livejournal, deviantart and others websites that proves it.
So, I rather wait than increase my bp on something that's mainly symbolic and for entertainment than taking it to heart like my life depends on it.

Bawss1:

grin grin grin Heh. How far?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mad_Max:

Yeah. Kakachi and Itachi had their one fight and Itachi showed who was boss. It wasn't even much of a fight. 'Gai Sensei!'- as Rock Lee orgasmically calls him- had to rescue Kakachi's b, utt. But Kakachi's no slouch himself. The guy was a Hokage nominee na, after Tsunade's encounter with Pain.
people should stop looking down on kakashi. The only difference between him and the uchiha clan is that he doesn't have the blood in him if not, of course we all know itachi won't be seeing his back. Do you know what it takes for madara to acknowledge your abilities?. . . . And remember when they met itachi again, tsukuyomi couldn't work on him that's cos a technique only works once against kakashi and after that, find another to work on him though i'd admit that itachi was very fast in part 2 when he came to konoha to have only used a shuriken to act as a decoy while a bushin was making a move somewhere without them knowing
v3:

Kakashi was the only one they could trust at that point.
not that he was the only one they could trust then. What of shikaku, hyaashi and many other fathers? Kakashi was that good, that's why. . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
Kombats, kakashi can't open the gates cos he doesn't have any.
V3, no where in the series was madara's weakness revealed except that coffin of which we don't know.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
Who said naruto and hinata don't make a good match?? If he doesn't @ least kiss hinata Not to talk of marriage at the end of the series, i'd personally travel to Japan and slap the living daylight out of MASASHI KISHIMOTO *angry* and as for sakura, she should go boil beans
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
Besides, if naruto and sasuke should fight based on who trained hard to get to where they are, i'm sure sasuke would be dusted though i like his COOL powers, but for the fact that he's being given all the power he has without training for it, i don't like it
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
firestar:

That leaked tory may not be true.
With a fan base that Naruto has, it's no wonder people want to get the latest buzz on what's to happen before it happens.
Remember, this is Kishimoto we're dealing with. The guy na confirmed crook. It's good for business that peeps cooks up all kinds beef and . . .waits. . . just to see how it will turn out. It keeps people interested. And that's good enough for him.
Heck, there's fiction about Naruto on livejournal, deviantart and others websites that proves it.
So, I rather wait than increase my bp on something that's mainly symbolic and for entertainment than taking it to heart like my life depends on it.

grin grin grin Heh. How far?
Joke smiley
Feraz:

Who said naruto and hinata don't make a good match?? If he doesn't @ least kiss hinata Not to talk of marriage at the end of the series, i'd personally travel to Japan and slap the living daylight out of MASASHI KISHIMOTO *angry* and as for sakura, she should go boil beans
Joke smiley
Feraz:

This cracked me up really hard grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2011
Feraz:

Worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!
Like I posted earlier, Naruto will definitely end up with Hinata and have a set of twins. I never supported Naruto pairing with Sakura. She's better than Karin whose ability doesn't pass a dog's senses.

v3:

Joke smileyJoke smileyThis cracked me up really hard grin grin cheesy cheesy

cool tongue
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2011
Feraz:

Yes THANK YOU! in fact we'll travel together. Over 400 episodes and nothings happening that'll even give a clue to any possible romance, In the movies, two girls fell in love with Naruto yet nothing, Naruto's father laid foundation at a very young age. And naruto wants to die single, His Mother will get up from the grave and slap him,
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2011
Feraz:

people should stop looking down on kakashi. The only difference between him and the uchiha clan is that he doesn't have the blood in him if not, of course we all know itachi won't be seeing his back. Do you know what it takes for madara to acknowledge your abilities?. . . . And remember when they met itachi again, tsukuyomi couldn't work on him that's cos a technique only works once against kakashi and after that, find another to work on him though i'd admit that itachi was very fast in part 2 when he came to konoha to have only used a shuriken to act as a decoy while a bushin was making a move somewhere without them knowingnot that he was the only one they could trust then. What of shikaku, hyaashi and many other fathers? Kakashi was that good, that's why. . . . .
Na lie. Why do we have to say that if Kakashi was an Uchiha? Look at Kakashi's father, he was said to be more powerful than the Sannin at one point and itachi himself who surpassed his own father by far said that the best he could hope for was a stalemate with Jiraiya so what's stopping Kakashi? Itachi already has limitations in that he has below average chakra reserves and he had a fatal illness yet he taught kakashi a lesson,
to act as a decoy while a bushin was making a move somewhere without them knowingnot that he was the only one they could trust then. What of shikaku, hyaashi and many other fathers? Kakashi was that good, that's why. . . . .
[quote][/quote]
Na lie. Why do we have to say that if Kakashi was an Uchiha? Look at Kakashi's father, he was said to be more powerful than the Sannin at one point and itachi himself who surpassed his own father by far said that the best he could hope for was a stalemate with Jiraiya so what's stopping Kakashi? Itachi already has limitations in that he has below average chakra reserves and he had a fatal illness yet he taught kakashi a lesson,
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2011
kakashi is rily good and can hold his own against most ninjas d only problem is low stamina most major battle ends wit him in hospital i wonder how many element he uses
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2011
Brisingr:

kakashi is rily good and can hold his own against most ninjas d only problem is low stamina most major battle ends wit him in hospital i wonder how many elements he uses
Yeah you're right. He uses 4 elements with affinity to lightning.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2011
If you ask me, I'd still pick Kakashi ahead of Naruto to become Hokage after this whole thing ends and from the what i've seen so far, the previous Hokages were selected based on two things (Immense chakra at their disposal or unique jutsu).

I don't know much about Kakashi's father apart from the fact that he deserted colleagues or something related to that so i can't say much about him.

Having a sharingan plus mastering 4 elements. . .is just EPIC! cool
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
v3:

If you ask me, I'd still pick Kakashi ahead of Naruto to become Hokage after this whole thing ends and from the what i've seen so far, the previous Hokages were selected based on two things (Immense chakra at their disposal or unique jutsu).

I don't know much about Kakashi's father apart from the fact that he deserted colleagues or something related to that so i can't say much about him.

Having a sharingan plus mastering 4 elements. . .is just EPIC! cool
Those hokages where choosen because they were the most powerful ninjas at that point in time. Having unique jutsu just aided in making Them have the status of being the most powerful ninja, Kakashi has a sharingan and that helped him copy jutsus from other mature types, the dude knows only 3 earth techniques but it is counted that he knows earth style as well. But when it comes to who's stronger, naruto is stronger than him but for now kakashi is the youngest ninja with the experience and knowledge to be the hokage, all the others that are dads are too old, tronger, naruto is stronger than him but for now kakashi is the youngest ninja with the experience and knowledge to be the hokage, all the others that are dads are too old,
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

Those hokages where choosen because they were the most powerful ninjas at that point in time. Having unique jutsu just aided in making Them have the status of being the most powerful ninja,  Kakashi has a sharingan and that helped him copy jutsus from other mature types, the dude knows only 3 earth techniques but it is counted that he knows earth style as well. But when it comes to who's stronger, naruto is stronger than him but for now kakashi is the youngest ninja with the experience and knowledge to be the hokage, all the others that are dads are too old,  tronger, naruto is stronger than him but for now kakashi is the youngest ninja with the experience and knowledge to be the hokage, all the others that are dads are too old, 
Contradicting statement here. .
What makes a ninja powerful? Please go through my post again, you missed something there.

WackyJ1:

Kakashi has a sharingan and that helped him copy jutsus from other mature types, the dude knows only 3 earth techniques but it is counted that he knows earth style as well. But when it comes to who's stronger, naruto is stronger than him but for now kakashi is the youngest ninja with the experience and knowledge to be the hokage,
At least we're both agreeing on this. Yes, Naturo is stronger(and growing even stronger) but the kid is just too clumsy, jumps straight into battle without thinking, makes poor decisions most times.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
v3:

Contradicting statement here. .
What makes a ninja powerful? Please go through my post again, you missed something there.
You never let my seeming errors go. Lol. You said that they were choosen because they had immense chakra and unique jutsu. You stated it as if that was the main criteria involved. I just pointed out that it was not the main criteria and that those things you mentioned were just part of the things that made them acheive that status, experience and know how count too. E.g
itachi who i believe would have been a candidate for being the hokage didn't have immense chakra reserves.
Besides you statement "having a sharingan and mastering 4 nature types" is also a contradiction since the sharingan helps in copying jutsus for other nature types not counting the fact that the sharingan was not originally his and that he didn't master those other nature types but just was able to use them cheesy

v3:

At least we're both agreeing on this. Yes, Naturo is stronger(and growing even stronger) but the kid is just too clumsy, jumps straight into battle without thinking, makes poor decisions most times.
The naruto of now doesn't do that, if he had all those flaws he wouldn't have been able to defeat pain and the third raikage.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^that was when he was small but not now. Watch his fight with kakuzu and pain and notice some maturity there
WackyJ1:

to act as a decoy while a bushin was making a move somewhere without them knowingnot that he was the only one they could trust then. What of shikaku, hyaashi and many other fathers? Kakashi was that good, that's why. . . . .

the white fang's name was on par with the legendary sannis. Itachi never said he would fight ALONE to stalemate with jiraiya but he and kisame would die or he would die along with them besides when he taught kakashi a lesson, he was more than healthy
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^that was when he was small but not now. Watch his fight with kakuzu and pain and notice some maturity there
WackyJ1:

the white fang's name was on par with the legendary sannis. Itachi never said he would fight ALONE to stalemate with jiraiya but he and kisame would die or he would die along with them besides when he taught kakashi a lesson, he was more than healthy
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

The naruto of now doesn't do that, if he had all those flaws he wouldn't have been able to defeat pain and the third raikage.
Like he didn't need first hand info on the 6 paths of pain, if Tsunade's slug didn't tell Naruto each of the Pein's functions. . .we all know the story cheesy
WackyJ1:

You never let my seeming errors go. Lol. You said that they were chosen because they had immense chakra and unique jutsu. You stated it as if that was the main criteria involved. I just pointed out that it was not the main criteria and that those things you mentioned were just part of the things that made them acheive that status, experience and know how count too. E.g
itachi who i believe would have been a candidate for being the hokage didn't have immense chakra reserves.
Besides you statement "having a sharingan and mastering 4 nature types" is also a contradiction since the sharingan helps in copying jutsus for other nature types not counting the fact that the sharingan was not originally his and that he didn't master those other nature types but just was able to use them cheesy
You're a human made of blood, flesh and bones. . .please figure out the rest cheesy
As for Itachi, we know he doesn't have immense chakra reserves but he had/has jutsus unique to him, abi? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
Feraz:

I believe it was sometime after he recruited Deidera evidenced by this statement
"Sometime after joining Akatsuki and forcing Orochimaru to flee, Itachi helped recruit Deidara by beating him in battle using only genjutsu, to which Deidara swore vengeance against Itachi. At some point in time, Itachi contracted a fatal illness. He kept himself alive through the intake of various medicines and sheer "willpower", in the hopes of living long enough to die by Sasuke's hands."
and itachi indeed mentioned only himself when talking about jiraiya
"However, despite his abilities, he was aware of his limitations, given his praise of Jiraiya, saying the best he could do against him was a stalemate.".
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
You're quoting from narutopedia. I'm talking of the series itself and what kishimoto wrote,
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
undecided
I'm getting bored.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
please can anyone tell me the episodes where Naruto fought 3rd Raikage, as in video, or is it in the manga, please tell me the episodes oh, Video
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:06am On Oct 01, 2011
Feraz:

You're quoting from narutopedia. I'm talking of the series itself and what kishimoto wrote,
Are you saying they don't get their information from the series and what Kishimoto wrote.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2011
jidesp:

please can anyone tell me the episodes where Naruto fought 3rd Raikage, as in video, or is it in the manga, please tell me the episodes oh, Video
The war is yet to start in the anime,they are in episode 230 where naruto is still on the journey to meet killer bee. But naruto fought with the 3rd raikage in the manga btw chapter 552-556, am not sure which chapter precisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.