Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Spooks -Season 9 Episode 2 : All About 9ja! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spooks -Season 9 Episode 2 : All About 9ja! (1287 Views)

Sugar Naija Season 9 Download / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spooks -Season 9 Episode 2 : All About 9ja! by Africason(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2010
Who in the UK watched SPOOKS yesturday? It was about 9ja and the oil business and how a British expat tried to sabotage the peace process in 9ja. . .  I found it intriguing to say the least. Here is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00v2xpc/Spooks_Series_9_Episode_2/
Re: Spooks -Season 9 Episode 2 : All About 9ja! by vanitty: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2010
The Nigeria actors they featured were very very sexy grin
I found it very interesting and I wonder if there is only one state "Lagos" in Nigeria even when the film is focused on the Niger delta area undecided
Re: Spooks -Season 9 Episode 2 : All About 9ja! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:49am On Oct 13, 2010
Africason:

Who in the UK watched SPOOKS yesturday? It was about 9ja and the oil business and how a British expat tried to sabotage the peace process in 9ja. . .  I found it intriguing to say the least. Here is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00v2xpc/Spooks_Series_9_Episode_2/
Try watch the movie Blood and Oil pt 1 & 2. It's on the Oil Business and Niger Delta struggle in Nigeria. You'll find it more intriguing.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Increases Subscription Fees Of Their Bouquet / Nollywood In The 90's / ‘the Gods Are Still Not To Blame’ Hits Nigerian Cinemas April 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.