Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) (51043 Views)

Storm Dennis Batters The United Kingdom (photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by davinchecodes(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
bamisho:

Please can I ask what you think about his tweets supporting gays and asking other nations to join?
I don't support gay nor condemn them.
Yah know am not GOD.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zanas:

The EU elections were just held in the UK and guess who won the highest votes? The Brexit Party!!! Liberal controlled media can continue dishing lies to the public but when the real votes that count are cast, the truth is laid bare just like it will be when Trump wins in the 2020 polls

so the "liberal media " lied about the voting pattern thaat ushered brexit years ago
typical deluded nigger pseudo conservative undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by rusher14: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ikpongiton:
you're a clown by comparing obama, who was a non native and sympathetic to terrorism to trump,a core american,who is tirelessly working for americans

Core American??

What's that?

Oyinbo you meant to say.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
contigiency:
Trump you deserve more than this. For abusing our gentle man president whose honesty and Integrity is second to none and who is highly revered the world over, you will end up very low as a president. Starting with you losing your second term bid and ending up with mockery which you threw at our president and Our entire country.

Another Tramadol addict
Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Haha..See this one typing from oshodi under bridge calling himself Americana.

Thunder fire you dia

My broda!! The thing tire me
Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
only yoloba Muslims hate him
I am a Christian Mike by name,I hate him badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
....not even ex- president George W. Bush got these amount of protests during his visits...

And he calls it fake news when asked... Him and lies... hmmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.