Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police (19134 Views)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Solidkay(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Our uniform men are not ok upstairs,

under poor working conditions

no salaries,

it's best for you not to argue with them,

some of them drink their way out of depression and when a man with gun is high,

trust me many things can happen....

RIP to the dead
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by OdefaGirl(f): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
All this jobless ibo youth. The police were wrong but setting police vehicle on fire is also wrong.

Is this what cownu your leader taught you to do ? He’s enjoying his asylum in Uk while you are busy burning Nigeria’s property.

You are totally not OK, how can u compare a life with a vehicle (piece of metal)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by ednut1(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
The revolution shall not be televised
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by cornerplus: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
All this jobless ibo youth. The police were wrong but setting police vehicle on fire is also wrong.

Is this what cownu your leader taught you to do ? He’s enjoying his asylum in Uk while you are busy burning Nigeria’s property.

Shatap. Before the same fate falls on you.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by nnamdinho(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
I think you are just a dickhead
naijaguy123456:

Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Martins6545: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Stupid Nigerian police always doing what they know best

Thunder strike una

B@stards
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by bobolistica(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
i dont pity these idiot...police flash light u go dey run ur rotten mouth.my friend u are a criminal.u were comiting a crime in the dark.
shun cultism u no go hear.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by OdefaGirl(f): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
But guy....why on earth will u tell d police to dim their light? Is this abroad? You should have just walked out of there or drive pass them, most of them don't reason like normal human being. Who am I even talking to? You are gone now.
Very sad!
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Offpoint1: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2019
etibaba:
Action like this will give the police a rethink before pulling the trigger in future. Enough of all these senseless killing by trigger happy nincompoops.
It won't give them any shît, this not the first and 100 time their vehicle or station has been destroyed.

make we use our head always, na dey main thing.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by etibaba(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Offpoint1:

It won't give them any shît, this not the first and 100 time their vehicle or station has been destroyed.

make we use our head always, na dey main thing.
Very important.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by kernel01: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

No! Tinubu thought you how to steal with bullion van, that's why Gbajabiamila an ex-convict is your best choice to represent you in the house as well as the most wanted American drug lord, Kashanu.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by wencesolo(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2019
So the police van is more important than the life lost? may you receive the same gift in your household this year so that we see how civilized you are. Because is an igbo boy, tribalistic bigot! I spit on anything afonja.
naijaguy123456:

Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
just to dime yeye head lamp light and the policeman open fire....wonder what will happen when state police is now created.....
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by naijaguy123456(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Watch the amount of coffins coming in and out of your household this year for wishing me bad . Just start counting from this month
[img]https://i./EY9u.gif[/img]
wencesolo:
So the police van is more important than the life lost? may you receive the same gift in your household this year so that we see how civilized you are. Because is an igbo boy, tribalistic bigot! I spit on anything afonja.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Psoul(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Is ur brain on vacation?
I beliv u did not read that portion dat says that a boy was killed by a policeman.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Psoul(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2019
A wise person who is in Nigeria should as matter of safety avoid anything concerning the Nigerian Police.
If their headlamp is pointing at u, shift from there if u cannot take it.
Why going to tell them just to show that "Afterall, they are my fellow human beings, I cannot be afraid of them."

Oga, they are not ur fellow human beings ooo. They are devils.
They don't appreciate the sanctity of human blood. AVOID THEM

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by oshibowalesb: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2019
All these nonsense by police only happened in Nigeria, travel to another country and see how their police officers performs their duty dilligently well without oppressing the poor mass.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by shuttox: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2019
I am tired of this shits
Happened close to my house...
The policeman was a tenant to that deceased person
I wonder why he would shoot the Landlord son twice on the chest
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Truth is ABIANS HATE INJUSTICE AND HATE TURNING AWAY FROM OPPRESSION

ABA MAN WILL NEVER USE BECAUSE YOU HAVE GUN AND WOULDN'T TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG OR RIGHT

WE ALL IN IGBO LAND KNOWS WHAT A PARTICULAR INDIGENEUS STATES ARE KNOWN FOR.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by PapaAdanna: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Dirty afonja slave

Scarface descendants of odus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by sesaan(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
anonymuz:
Only stupid people argue with someone with gun.
Arguing is not a crime
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Terryv(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

you need to go back to p school.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by lomprico(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
anonymuz:

Somebody flash you touch for night n you ask 'who be dat?' d next tin bullets starts hitting you.

The lad did not even know they were cops.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by mobi99(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
umuahia still dey learn, if say na for aba, na the nearest police station go catch the fire ....aba police men no dey mumu nah trust enyimba city nah
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Gblazzz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

You are a big fool, must u display ur stupidity in public or is this what your clueless zombie leader taught you, you are a big disgrace to humanity,
i wish the useless Nigeria police will give u or any of your family member the same treatment given to this young man then you will know how it feels to lose a loved one, lazy fool.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by KingGeorge5(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

You are very stupid. What would they have done... to kiss the police officers. Think well.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
anonymuz:
Only vulnerable cowards sounds and reasons like you.
Re: Umuahia Youths Set Police Vehicle On Fire Over The Death Of Boy Shot By Police by Mbediogu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
if you like set all the police stations in Nigeria on fire. It does not pay for the lost life of a promising innocent boy shot by a drunk bastard paid by Nigerian tax payers. And there are many others like him. Let justice be done.
RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Kidnapped Girl, Found Wandering On Street In Kwara; Narrates How She Got There / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.