Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan (1543 Views)

How Borrow Money From Branch Loan App Without Collateral / Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. / Get Loan From Branch App And Earn 1500 Per Referral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan by deeway200(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2019
hi naira landers,
it happened around 2 or 3 month when I was very broke,a friend advise me to borrow from 'Branch' ( an online loan application) to fix my NEPA bill pending my salary. I was told that the loan has been disbursed but I received no loan. Then I tried 'Fair Money' who later sent 3k. I contacted 'Branch' to inform them but they insisted that they have sent the money. I was asked to send my statement which I did thrice. I even asked them for a physical meeting which they rejected claiming they only work online. I sent series of messages to them but they didn't reply. After ,they sent a message that they will report me to the regulatory body in which I told them bluntly that I will sue them if they do or if they can touch the money in my account.This morning, I was planning using the money in my account to feed my family.I was surprised to see that my money account has been withdrawn and being tagged 'interest liquidation'.Which means that aside from the interest remove, I will still have to pay for the money they claimed I borrowed. Now ,my anger is ,'HOW WILL I PAY FOR WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT?'
please,if u have a similar experience,what is the way out?
Re: Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan by cornerplus: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan by akp202(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Why not go to ur bank and ask them to terminate any standing order placed on ur account
Re: Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan by deeway200(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
akp202:
Why not go to ur bank and ask them to terminate any standing order placed on ur account

I am planning on going after the Sallah break
Re: Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan by yemre: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Well, I don't really know oo, you could report to your bank anyway so that you people could work out something.
Not campaigning for them tho but I've been dealing with branch now for more than two months with transactions running on a weekly basis and I got all the monies they sent. Even till now, I'm still owing them and still paying as an when due.
So, I want to believe if your bank can't work on it, you could still take it further till your issue is addressed and you can be sure you will recover whatever you lose in the process.
Gone are the days your account would be tempered with and wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Nigeria has gone past that.
Good luck.
Re: Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan by correctyourself(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
yemre:
Well, I don't really know oo, you could report to your bank anyway so that you people could work out something.
Not campaigning for them tho but I've been dealing with branch now for more than two months with transactions running on a weekly basis and I got all the monies they sent. Even till now, I'm still owing them and still paying as an when due.
So, I want to believe if your bank can't work on it, you could still take it further till your issue is addressed and you can be sure you will recover whatever you lose in the process.
Gone are the days your account would be tempered with and wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Nigeria has gone past that.
Good luck.

Please came one take loan from them and pay back in three months time?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Reports Of Givers Forum Crashing Nationwide / Argos Project (Make 100+ ethereum in 50 days with just $1) / CBN :how Nigerians Lost Billions In Crypto Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.