Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) (51450 Views)

Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by AstroG: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
EmekaBlue:
I also almost married my chinese girlfriend but thought of home and now I cant find a good nigerian lady to marry.

Are you not mad undecided undecided??
How could you do such a grave mistake undecided

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ninethmare:
Nwanne you catch better meat

She is beautiful

Wishing you guys a happy married life

Half cast kids loading

Everything stew.... Taiwan book enter all European countries, Canada and USA ....
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by chijokz(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
FINESHIRT:
Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation of things at the moment. My first semester exams will be starting on Thursday being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I never prayed for this unfortunate situation.
You should have at least congratulated the couple first before starting your financial solicitation.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Princeson77: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
FINESHIRT:
Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation of things at the moment. My first semester exams will be starting on Thursday being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I never prayed for this unfortunate situation.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Princeson77: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quothow much is the money
e author=Princeson77 post=79015777][/quote]
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Princeson77: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Send me a mail :buquie77@gmail.com
e author=Princeson77 post=79015777][/quote]
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by HendrixxAmadi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
kamez:
the guy looks like a phillipino
that’s the son of the Igwe of my town(imeoha, Nkereffi in Nkanu east, Enugu state)so he’s a prince and yes he’s mixed race cause his mom the lolo(queen) is Asian..his name is prince Nnana Ogbuta okorie.. I’ve given y’all free info from the a true son of the land so y’all can update your posts which lacks basic infos
Moderator take note.

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by YourNemesis: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
is the guy half chinko?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
chijokz:

You should have at least congratulated the couple first before starting your financial solicitation.

OK. Apologies.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by sisisioge: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin

They are so cute together.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
NewBea:
The guy also looks chinese sef
the guy looks mixed with chinese
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Machida(f): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
olisaEze:
I been think say na ‘Emeka coupé four door’ or ‘Ifeanyi aka new moni Malay’, this guy na halfbreed na! E don reach Naija before? grin
Uwaezuoke !!!! shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Princeson77:
Send me a mail :buquie77@gmail.com
e author=Princeson77 post=79015777]

Check your mail Sir. Thank you.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by greenprince(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
chineloSA:

Genetic diseases loading too undecided

How much genetics have you studied on your lifetime?
Well, from your post I can deduce
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by chibaby1985(f): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by pansophist(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ugosample:

depends on the one you meet tho

Women are good and bad everywhere

Even Western women that many of you loathe (not making specific reference to you tho)

Just saying

Ugochukwu, why you de enta me na? Abi you think say i no know say people different ?

Take ya time cool

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by SVC6000: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Aunty Welcome To Ibo Land

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by DonXavi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
The guy look Asian too, it's like the mom is Asian
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by chineloSA(f): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
greenprince:

How much genetics have you studied on your lifetime?
Well, from your post I can deduce

I studied English doll. I can deduce you never studied English hence " on your lifetime"

Rubbish undecided If you don't agree with me you don't have to be sarcastic. Ask me and I will clarify my point.

Some diseases are common to specific races and ethnicity and you cannot teach me about that.
Do you know that there is a specific type of cancer just among Jews? Skin cancer has always been common among non melaminated races.

Ask don't be sarcastic and behave smarter.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
this Guy don escape Mr lifeless next level
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Deyoungprince: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Is the guy half breed? He's looking like an Asian guy
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Very ugly butches, see how dry the lady is as if she has kwashokor

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by ubee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by ubee(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Deyoungprince:
Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Abeg how to take get in touch with her, I too wish to marry from china cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
danieljoel759:
A Nigerian man, identified as Nnana gets married to a Taiwanese lady, Aggie. Their wedding ceremony was done the Igbo culture way.

See beautiful photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/nigerian-igbo-man-gets-married-to.html

...look at those pictures critical u will see that she don old small....

Look at the woman besides the guys father.. I think his mother might be a foreigner

No hating pls...m also igbo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
chineloSA:

I studied English doll. I can deduce you never studied English hence " on your lifetime"

Rubbish undecided If you don't agree with me you don't have to be sarcastic. Ask me and I will clarify my point.

Some diseases are common to specific races and ethnicity and you cannot teach me about that.
Do you know that there is a specific type of cancer just among Jews? Skin cancer has always been common among non melaminated races.

Ask don't be sarcastic and behave smarter.

You are starting to sound like that khiaa girl. undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
I smell so much jealousy from female posters on this thread

Lol
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Jman06(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
The truth is that with the increasing feminization of and gay marriages among White men, more white ladies will pitch their tents with black men
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by chineloSA(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are starting to sound like that khiaa girl. undecided

Just to let yoh know that I will not dignify you with an answer. I am probably too intelligent for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.