Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out (7303 Views)

Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV / WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by chisomdoris: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Kano State gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Kabir Abba-Yusuf, has expressed dismay over the alleged slow pace at which the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, is handling the party’s request of election documents.

Speaking with reporters yesterday in Kano, Yusuf accused the electoral umpire of conniving with the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in order to delay the process so as to deny him access to the election materials.

He spoke after he visited the INEC headquarters in Kano, where he went to find out reasons for the ‘sluggish nature’ with which INEC was handling the exercise, but met no official on seat to attend to his request.

“If you will recall, since the court case came up, we have petitioned the tribunal and requested them to mandate INEC to give us the photocopies of all the necessary election documents, but unfortunately, things have been going very sluggishly,” he said.

He further explained that there was an ex parte order compelling INEC to issue all the electoral documents needed to be presented before the tribunal, but that nothing much had been achieved.

“At the expiration of the ex parte order, INEC asked us to vacate their premises; that they could not give any other document. That necessitated us to go back to court to seek for an extension of time, which was granted,” he said.

Yusuf said, unfortunately, INEC was still reluctant to issue the documents as only a voters’ register from one out of the 44 local government areas was made available.

“We are confused, we don’t know whether INEC is conniving with the powers that be to deny us this right so that they could buy time to amend all the defects and flaws that they did during the election,” he said.

He appealed to INEC not to be partisan and do what was right and be fair to all parties.
https://thickmatch.com/inec-apc-frustrating-petition-tribunal-abba-yusuf-cries/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Weedhustler: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Enjoy the change while it last!
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by ikobong1234: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Stay strong ��

2 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by autonomous22: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
make I hear say tribunal no go upturn That election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Automatic3444(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
BuBu at work
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Atiku is coming
Let's get Nigeria working again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Stolen mandate will be retrieved from criminal Gandollar

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Olukologia24592(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Oga go and relax your mind. You can't win this, the thugs thumbprinted on the ballot papers, so nothing to present. Wait till 2023

3 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Stay Strong
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2019
sai abba gida gida

5 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by shachris02: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

Tufiakwa.

11 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by CaptainMitch: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Abba Gida Gida Abba

2 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Runaway: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2019
U mean,APC Electoral committee? They have always been like that brother....

6 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by kaen1317: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Complain to Buhari the man of integrity and god of the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by chidextec: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Enjoy ur Chanji grin grin All of you including Kwankwaso brought us where we are today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Lovelyn451(f): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Which useless petition...Oga goan take care of kwankwaso's daughter

3 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by wakes: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Tooor
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Abubakar07084(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2019
ABBA GIDA-GIDA, STAND STILL WE ARE TOGETHER WITH YOU

3 Likes

Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by senatordave1(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Stolen mandate will be retrieved from criminal Gandollar
How? Time has run out my friend
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Which useless petition...Oga goan take care of kwankwaso's daughter
kwankwaso's daughter don mature well well
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by 6tuz2468(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Oga go and relax your mind. You can't win this, the thugs thumbprinted on the ballot papers, so nothing to present. Wait till 2023
. Ur comment shows u ar supporting the manipulators and apc forgetting God is against that. Sha, am only maintaining my lane.
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by Lovelyn451(f): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2019
stormborn28:
kwankwaso's daughter don mature well well
lol...the puppet is married to kwankwaso's daughter na, they want to play inlaw politics but Ganduje education pass them
Re: ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out by chukwuibuipob: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2019
cool kip wearing red cap about till 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Not Increase Tax To Improve IGR - Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde / Ekiti: Group Felicitates Ogunmilade, Says He Remains An Asset Beyond 2022 / Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.