Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ungrateful Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Ladies (6533 Views)

Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by citadels(f): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

What's this One Saying undecided
I'm saying ur shit
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by citadels(f): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Isn't it obvious that all girls are the same undecided??
HOEOLOSHOS...
I am not. Ur believe is from the pit of HELL
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Let me ask, don't you think you attract what you are? How come the three ladies you got attracted to are broke, proud, etc, like you mentioned? Check yourself very well, for you to attract ''3 of a kind'' within a space of 3months has a message to it. If I may ask, if you can't condone the attitude of a Nigerian girl, is it that of a foreigner that you will be able to cope? Hmm! Imargine you mentioning A/C car ride, chaii, naija girls have suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Well maybe but i no dey carry big money gice girl o.
Highest af done is 10k.even if u like jump up 100times wen u see me.i do fixed deposit bros. Lounge of cos im in charge and i order what i feel u like or not. One thing about money,others keep quiet when it comes to footing of bills ..single ladies are ungrateful thats all i know.my friends said i should try younger 100level girls thst they are better off than jobless graduates. Time to keep banging them ans move on.i dont have a big bed for nothing.
lefulefu:
grin badt guy.anyway understand say many of these girls also get serious guy by the side but dem dey use their other relationships to chop.so dose girls u complain about fit no dey into u and d money u dey give dem dem go give to their main guy.
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Before anytink else,hw did u present urself to dem??did u tell dem dat u wat sth serious frm dem ??or probably kind of friends for benefit??or maybe ur attitude wasn't matured.
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Tank uu
prizlezzlalasky:

...I beg to differ Sir. please how do u portray your self to these ladies? what kind of discussion do u often have with them?... what exactly do u look out for and finally check your circle .....it can contribute immensely to it.
the bashing of Nigerian ladies on this forum is alarming and if brings me to this question....
are your sisters, aunts and female relatives also part of Nigerian ladies?
have a blessed day
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
No a relationship basis,but they all have pride and i feel u cant find any single lady out there. They always come up with lies,their phone rings always diff callers. Its so irritating. Inhave not found any real lady out thr. They all gold diggers. I will never worship any lady,never.
Take my kindness for my weakness.
I wasnt born wicked,but only when they need help. What else is there to discuss. The other one said i cant just be calling her out of the blues that lets see. That i dont chat with her,disbthat.. what nonsense. But you ate at the lounge and enjoyed my ac ride back home. Infct all jobless nigerian ladies God punish u
go and pick a girl from your village and stop disturbing us with your frustrated rants

4 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
I really don't know whats going on but all the ladies i have met seems to be ungrateful. I cooked for someone we ate,fuckd watched movies.drop her off. She ddnt call . Second i met only wants us to hang out like 5times or so because she comes to my place and said shes a virgin.after spending 8k at a lounge on deserts,take aways and drinks and dropping her off.she ddnt call to say thank u. Well i deleted. Last i met recently was so broke had nothing to eat.i had to sacrifice time and energy to show help out. She later called me like a beast buggin me on whatsapp and phone call that she want to know my place. I ddnt feel cool. We met for second time and she yelled at me that because i helped her so she should be callin me sir or begging me.she later walked out on me. I just sat inside my car amd was like all nigerian ladies are mad,frustrated and 24/7 angry. I mean all they eant now is someone to help them out of misery. You can imagine all ibhave met within a space of 3months. I cannot point to one that okay shes is real,ah okay this one seems to be down to earth. They first come pretending then unleash as soon as possible.
U can imagine someone bitting hand that fed u.
That how much was the money sef that i gave her that i am talking to her anyhow. Infront of a lounge ,embarassing me like asif she put me for mind.
My god.i just dey laff when i reach house.say God thank God you did not make me poor and broke. Jesus everylady is frustrated.
They carry this stupid pride in them everywhr.
I repeat it,anylady between ages 24 and 34 that is not married esp in nigeria. They are mostly ungrateful ladies if you check them well. They are proud,arrogant. I think its time for me to switch up to probably a working class/business class type of lady. Not jobless,ibhave a shop for mouth kind of frustrated ladies who got nothing,i mean nothing to offer.
Nigerian single ladies are a bunch of useless bastardised bunch of frustrated mind games miserable bleeps
What do you expect when you moving with jobless hungry girls Nigga pls, that ur generalization is quite offensive. Move outta ur comfort zone and go hook up with an independent lady... Just know she won't swallow thrash from u though

4 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Deepfeel(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
The places you met those ladies and the first impression you made matters so the problem is from you
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
go and pick a girl from your village and stop disturbing us with your frustrated rants

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by prizlezzlalasky(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
No a relationship basis,but they all have pride and i feel u cant find any single lady out there. They always come up with lies,their phone rings always diff callers. Its so irritating. Inhave not found any real lady out thr. They all gold diggers. I will never worship any lady,never.
Take my kindness for my weakness.
I wasnt born wicked,but only when they need help. What else is there to discuss. The other one said i cant just be calling her out of the blues that lets see. That i dont chat with her,disbthat.. what nonsense. But you ate at the lounge and enjoyed my ac ride back home. Infct all jobless nigerian ladies God punish u

I'm sorry to say this Sir... but you are a bit shallow with this write up ,what car and ac? and to think that this is all you ve got to offer .....pls look for whites and leave our ladies alone. inukwam?

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by TessBiwom(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
You are what you attract....chai I feel your pain.

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Youngsenate1993(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ur problm is 2 much of expectation.. U always expect them 2 cum nd appreciate u 4 wat ever u did 4 them.. Thou most of them are ingrate, av cum across many of them who always tink they get help becuz they ar ladies nd its their right.. Secondly ur interraction, approch nd presentation matters a lot here
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Youngsenate1993(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:

I'm sorry to say this Sir... but you are a bit shallow with this write up ,what car and ac? and to think that this is all you ve got to offer .....pls look for whites and leave our ladies alone. inukwam?
Thats another problm he has, he is 2 proud of himself, nd i think he shows it 2 them nd thats were his problm is coming 4rm

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Really
Well they are all ingrates. Right from uni days af been helping ppl.
Youngsenate1993:
Ur problm is 2 much of expectation.. U always expect them 2 cum nd appreciate u 4 wat ever u did 4 them.. Thou most of them are ingrate, av cum across many of them who always tink they get help becuz they ar ladies nd its their right.. Secondly ur interraction, approch nd presentation matters a lot here
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why say so. I'm not proud. Cant be wasting fuel on ingrates. Its like 80% of them are ingrates now in naija.80% both graj and undergaj
Youngsenate1993:
Thats another problm he has, he is 2 proud of himself, nd i think he shows it 2 them nd thats were his problm is coming 4rm
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lol dont date broke girls again.. Look its a sin to date a broke girl! Heighten up your standards
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pls afvise me o.
Im fed up of them,but ahr we see working class babes
I met couple of them but ddnt like them. I donr eanr poverty,i want love and assistance
dingbang:
Lol dont date broke girls again.. Look its a sin to date a broke girl! Heighten up your standards
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
Pls afvise me o.
Im fed up of them,but ahr we see working class babes
I met couple of them but ddnt like them. I donr eanr poverty,i want love and assistance
that means na you dey cause am.
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by emelda86(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Op u are always meeting the wrong people, u have a problem too a very serious one at that....

Many of you want slay queen so deal with it and stop ranting mtcheeew....
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by emelda86(f): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
Why say so. I'm not proud. Cant be wasting fuel on ingrates. Its like 80% of them are ingrates now in naija.80% both graj and undergaj

Shush it!!! U are proud and arrogant how much do u have that we won't hear word are you richer than Davido? The small change u have is puffing your head.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
U must be a jobless hater. Oh ho u r 1 of those ingrates who r out thr to suck. Imagine an ingrate cant even use a good phone. Oh pls i'm not wealthy. I'm rich
emelda86:

Shush it!!! U are proud and arrogant how much do u have that we won't hear word are you richer than Davido? The small change u have is puffing your head.
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
No work. I will Bleep u,embarass u anywhr. As long as i'm giving u. U r my slave. Slaves where are u. Meet me at the mall

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by emelda86(f): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
U must be a jobless hater. Oh ho u r 1 of those ingrates who r out thr to suck. Imagine an ingrate cant even use a good phone. Oh pls i'm not wealthy. I'm rich

See this kindagerten that can't spell words correctly I made a mistake replying you dumbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nonstopvibez: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
English..u are a jobless hater.
emelda86:

See this kindagerten that can't spell words correctly I made a mistake replying you dumbo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by logan2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Op in as much as you are partly right , if not mostly , believe me I think you are at fault unknowingly,
There are good girls,if you did your home work well as young Nigerian, you must have learnt how to identify them between 5-6 minutes of having a convo with them,
Where and how you met them matters alot,you can't pick a random girl from the club and expect them to be homely,
To be honest guys it's not hard to find a good girl,it's just that we choose to always be decieved by what we see,
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by logan2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
dont act too clingy and dont bug them too much with phonecalls and chats and also dont spend excessively on them to prove u a big boy.if u too spend to impress dem go use u as maga and if u act too desperate and clingy dem go dey play u like chessboard .just be calm wen asking a girl out and if u notice she too full of herself do away with her.girls too full ground yakata for u to stress urself over one.
take one cold star bros, infact I learnt this when I was 17 with my first girlfriend, mehn that girl do me shegge because I love her ,anyway she tot me alot about girls with her. Attitude.....
Since then , when I meet a girl like the op's I make sure I fck her and delete her number ASAP,
I current girlfriend ,chei that one Na better pikin....
Thing is ,some guys try to spoil girls with too much favours and gifts thinking they are doing the right thing,well its far from it
.. most girls aren't wired that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Youngsenate1993(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
I said so becuz av gone through ur post nd ur comments nd it shows u av sme atom of proud in u. Nd u ar one peson who lyk showing up... Why nt u try helping smeone without expecting anytin in return? Nd extend ur helping hands 2 guys too nd nt jst gals then u see hw it gose.

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Ladies by logan2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Esthered:
You attract your kind OP regardless of sex. Good ladies abound I must tell you but what type of ladies are you attracted to. The type that are visionary, focused, loyal.... are boring to you. It seems you prefer the flashy ones/slay queens that are adventurous..... and you complain of their greed. Do a deep soul search and be honest with yourself the kind of ladies you approach and tell yourself the truth. Don't generalize please. I speak on behalf of every good lady you have find it hard to decipher because you may have been attracted to glitters as it said that not all that glitters is gold. What do you look out for in women before making out with them?
chei nne you talk am well, if all girls are bad ,how come it's only my first girlfriend that was bad (who tot me the lesson not to look outwardly when looking for a good girl for a serious relationship) and all my other girlfriends are are so down to earth including the current one grin
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by logan2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
dont act too clingy and dont bug them too much with phonecalls and chats and also dont spend excessively on them to prove u a big boy.if u too spend to impress dem go use u as maga and if u act too desperate and clingy dem go dey play u like chessboard .just be calm wen asking a girl out and if u notice she too full of herself do away with her.girls too full ground yakata for u to stress urself over one.
take one cold star bros, infact I learnt this when I was 17 with my first girlfriend, mehn that girl do me shegge because I love her ,anyway she tot me alot about girls with her. Attitude.....
Since then , when I meet a girl like the op's I make sure I fck her and delete her number ASAP,
I current girlfriend ,chei that one Na better pikin....
Thing is ,some guys try to spoil girls with too much favours and gifts thinking they are doing the right thing,well its far from it
.. most girls aren't wired that way
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
dingbang:
So who will date them? The truth is, men love women that will dependent on them so they can boss them around. Forget this new crop of chewing gum boys who think differently
Re: Ungrateful Ladies by deltateam: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Isn't it obvious that all girls are the same undecided??
HOEOLOSHOS...

I take exception to that. Are your sisters hoelosho. Even if they are, doesn't mean all girls behave like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hottest Couples On Nairaland (romanceland) / Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.