Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG (29517 Views)

Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
If Onyeagusha's mother is Ijaw then he is entitled to full rights as a Bayelsa citizen.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by NORSIYK(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
HEYWAYA:
It's possible the SSG is of the Ogba people, an Igbo sub-group found in Imo, Rivers and Bayelsa State.

And Bayelsa is not ethnically homogeneous.

https://tukool.com/ethnic-groups-in-bayelsa-state/

The SSG is a native of Obinze in Owerri west LGA, Dickson is only praising Onyeaguocha as a Bayelsian and Niger deltatrue son because of what he did when he was in the house of rep, where he fought for the betterment of the bayelsians and the niger deltans

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by NORSIYK(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Wawa osu outcast, inconsequential pigs are beneath my business.

6 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by agadez007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Niger Deltans be careful, they are trying to trick us into their Biafra,never trust an Igbo snake.
people like you read newspaper upside down

so dickson seriake is now an "Igbo" and also a "snake"?

I wonder why some people don't make use of their brain or were you dropped on your head as a baby?

8 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
kingzizzy:

I'm not sure that Bayelsa is homogeneous to Ijaws. I have heard that there are about 5 tribes in Bayelsa. I even heard that there are indigenous Igbo speaking communities in Bayelsa

You are right.
In Bayelsa we have the following tribes:
1) Ijaw
2) Epie
3) Akassa
4) Ogbia
5) Nembe.
So anyone saying that Bayesla is a homogeneous Ijaw state is completely ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Gandollar(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:

I can't engage You, you are mannerless, uncouth, fowl and too low to engage in a constructive criticism without being emotional and going all vulgar.
You who doesn't know that Beyelsa has different tribe is talking about Nigerian ladies and bringing gender to argument thereby resorting to argumentum ad hominem. If Nigerian ladies are all you quoted, remember then that your mum was once a girl and a snake doesn't fail to breed it's kind.
DokyOloye if you survive this, then you are a genius grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Gandollar(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
NORSIYK:

The SSG is a native of Obinze in Owerri west LGA, Dickson is only praising Onyeaguocha as a Bayelsian and Niger deltatrue son because of what he did when he was in the house of rep, where he fought for the betterment of the bayelsians and the niger deltans
I was worried nobody was gonna say this. Guy even fought Rochas to a stand still and promised to sue prison uniforms for him upon tenure expiration. Rochas is very disturbed now for good reasons. grin

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by chukadiho1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
Useless people allowing an outsider to be their SSG

I'm convinced this ipobians are truly illustrated.

They only come to nairaland to talk but can't get appointments even in their own land.

Very soon a Rivers man will rule the SE

Nonsense
Uche onyeagocha is from Obinze. Owerri west LGA. Read again and comprehend properly

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by gcof(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
dokyOloye:
Junk journalism as usual.
Oyibo journalists will go ahead and give u a brief biography of the Onyeagocha man,how he came about being a Bayeslan,esp as Onyeagocha is a core Igbo name while Bayelsa is a total Ijaw state.
honestly I was expecting to get details on how someone from another became SSG of another state
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Jaideyone(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
dadavivo:
Ndi Afonja come O. Another Ihedioha matter don show for us to gossip on
mor0n first tell your people to stop showing their madness on Lagos state threads then vacate nairaland. go and share your information southeast news on ipobland forum if you don't want us to contribute. werey
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by hollah123: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Hahaha during election you all tell them ONE NIGERIA
LETS VOTE IN THE NAME OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY YOU ARE SOUTH SOUTH NOT IGBO AFTER ELECTION WHEN THEY ASK FOR OFFICE POSITIONS YOU ALL TELL THEM THEY ARE CONFUSED ARE THEY ASKING FOR BIAFRA OR NIGERIA OFFICE POSITIONS
dont get it twisted bro, nobody begged anyone to vote. u made it clear u ain't voting apc n they never planned to get voted from u knowing fully well that u are just 5% in d scheme of things. only pdp is indebted to u, n d best they can give u is d errand boy VP with all your loyalty. nobody dey send d igbos cos they are too small n doesn't believe in building bridges they prefer getting more enemies than friends. even if u are to nominate an igbo man as president, which tribe will vote for him? is it d hausas that u tagged gworo chewing bastards or d Yoruba's that u hate with passion or the south south that u label lazy. even in d last election u can see how fellow igbos sabotaged Peter obi. nobody is begging u at all, if u like vote or not it doesn't remove the fact that you are inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Ekpeitit(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
agadez007:
people like you read newspaper upside down

so dickson seriake is now an "Igbo" and also a "snake"?

I wonder why some people don't make use of their brain or were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by nengibo: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:
NAME: IS UCHE ONYEAGUCHA

STATE: BAYELSA

But let's tell them they are not IGBO THEY ARE SOUTH SOUTH that's how bad EWEDU AND GWORO REPUBLIC HATES YOU

Bayelsa resident
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by richidinho(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Agbaletu:

Izon(Ijaw), Epie, Nembe, Otueke speaks another language. They are all under the umbrella of Ijaw.
lol... ogbia not otueke
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by nengibo: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are right.
1) Ijaw
2) Epie
3) Akassa
4) Ogbia
5) Nembe.
So anyone saying that Bayesla is a homogeneous Ijaw state is completely ignorant.
Bayelsa is a homogeneous Ijaw state whay you did now is like someone saying, imo has 5 tribes Igbo, Orlu, Mbaise, Egbema etc whereas they're all Igboclans

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Agbaletu: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
nengibo:

Bayelsa is a homogeneous Ijaw state whay you did now is like someone saying, imo has 5 tribes Igbo, Orlu, Mbaise, Egbema etc whereas they're all Igboclans
Correct me if I am wrong, in Imo State, they all speak Igbo language and they understand one another, right? Epie person does not understand Ijaw and Ijaw person doesn't understand Nembe. I think an Epie may understand Akassa.

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Agbaletu: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
richidinho:

lol... ogbia not otueke
Yeah, you are right...Otueke is a town in Ogbia and they speak Ogbia.
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by nengibo: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Agbaletu:

Correct me if I am wrong, in Imo State, they all speak Igbo language and they understand one another, right? Epie person does not understand Ijaw and Ijaw person doesn't understand Nembe. I think an Epie may understand Akassa.
You're wrong and just assuming as an outsider Nembe and Akassa are all Ijaw dialects even Epie in its divergence from the general Ijaw, still has Ijaw elements, .eg Ogbia will call God Aziba, Nembe, Akasaa will call him Ayiba, Epie will call him Izibe
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Agbaletu: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
nengibo:

You're wrong and just assuming as an outsider Nembe and Akassa are all Ijaw dialects even Epie in its divergence from the general Ijaw, still has Ijaw elements, .eg Ogbia will call God Aziba, Nembe, Akasaa will call him Ayiba, Epie will call him Izibe
You're right, I am an outsider, but I have been around for 7 years. I have staff from all the LGAs in Bayelsa state. They actually don't understand themselves especially Nembe. Except if they are pretending to me.

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by TheVictorious(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
dokyOloye:

Typical Nigerian girl.
Has reverted to emotional blackmail instead of outright apology or taking responsibility for her mistake.
Go and read your first comment where you quoted me and see how polite it is.
Ewu

The problem with Preshy561 is the "we versus them thing" killing Nigerian politics and it's very sad that young people who are supposedly educated are its major champions. The majority of us would never approach an argument by objectively looking at the points presented, we'd rather look for trivial features (ethnicity, religion, political orientation, etc. - which the elite political class intentionally weaponizes to pitch us against ourselves) in the character of the person making the point and dwell on.

It's really sickening.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by TheVictorious(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:

I can't engage You, you are mannerless, uncouth, fowl and too low to engage in a constructive criticism without being emotional and going all vulgar.
You who doesn't know that Beyelsa has different tribe is talking about Nigerian ladies and bringing gender to argument thereby resorting to argumentum ad hominem. If Nigerian ladies are all you quoted, remember then that your mum was once a girl and a snake doesn't fail to breed it's kind.

Hmmm aunty, so you even know fallacies too?

Your first comment in response to his critique of the obviously substandard journalism that this piece exemplifies: "Why is this one pained?
Is it your state or governor?"

You left his argument and attacked his person instead

What kind of argument is that?

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by nengibo: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Agbaletu:

You're right, I am an outsider, but I have been around for 7 years. I have staff from all the LGAs in Bayelsa state. They actually don't understand themselves especially Nembe. Except if they are pretending to me.
Even I from Rivers understand Nembe very well, what we Izon apu don't have is a central language like the Wazobia tribes, would an Igbo man from Izzi be able to communicate with an Abriba man in their dialects effectively without central Igbo?
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Agbaletu: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
nengibo:

Even I from Rivers understand Nembe very well, what we Izon apu don't have is a central language like the Wazobia tribes, would an Igbo man from Izzi be able to communicate with an Abriba man in their dialects effectively without central Igbo?
I think you are right; Izon people don't have a central language.
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Not new!!!!

People of Igbo sounding names once emerged commissioners in Lagos
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by TheVictorious(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are right.
1) Ijaw
2) Epie
3) Akassa
4) Ogbia
5) Nembe.

Sorry bro but what language do they speak in Akassa? Is Akassa a dialect?
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by AAA593: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
gcof:
honestly I was expecting to get details on how someone from another became SSG of another state
If e be wetin go come happen. U no sure say division too much for Nigeria. State this, state that. Nawa o. Everybody just dey fight like say na dem e suppose appoint
Re: Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG by Pasility84: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm aunty, so you even know fallacies too?

Your first comment in response to his critique of the obviously substandard journalism that this piece exemplifies: [b]"Why is this one pained?
Is it your state or governor?

You left his argument and attacked his person instead

What kind of argument is that?

Argumentum ad attakum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.