Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps (17590 Views)

Tinubu Takes Drastic Steps To End Era Of Insecurity In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Selfie As He Arrives Court PHOTOS / Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bizsystem(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
The ever vocal Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Tuesday, revealed that its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and members in foreign countries are currently gathering momentum for the much anticipated “final liberation” of Biafra. Read more: https://newsfeed.ng/2019/06/04/unbelievable-biafra-almost-a-reality-as-nnamdi-kanu-takes-final-drastic-steps-abroad/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by KOLLYPROF(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Mcheew

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by vastone(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
soon hopefully this shit-hole 'fulani' 'afonja' one sided bias daft zoo-public will be split up, time is close!!! pls read the UN CHARTER to UNDERSTAND DESTINATION 2020 AND BEYOUND..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
vastone:
soon hopefully this shit-hole 'fulani' 'afonja' one sided bias daft zoo-public will be split up, time is close!!! pls read the UN CHATTER to UNDERSTAND DESTINATION 2020 AND BEYOUND..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/0ca23eb21c51d4f9a758f2b2455aa37d/tenor.gif?itemid=11696540[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by budaatum: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
All hail to Kanus "almost biafra!"

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by BuhariAdvocate: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kanu is a Yahoo Yahoo guy .

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Abigal2021: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fiverr Fund Available
Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by mu2sa2: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kanu doing well in his Yahoo Yahoo biz. Chilling in London while some empty- headed brats keep fooling themselves here.

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Afamed: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
I have never seen a bird killed With " Almost". Nothing join me with Biafra matter. Just I haven't seen a dead bird with " Almost"

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, coward hailing their coward Leader. Biafra is just a pipe dream.

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Banmeallday: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
mu2sa2:
Kanu doing well in his Yahoo Yahoo biz. Chilling in London while some empty- headed brats keep fooling themselves here.

Would you go to jail to defend say your baby moma or your mother, talkless of strangers? Of course you would not because the beer is sweet and Ashawo day around....

That is why you remain a Nigger in the Nigger Area

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:
Kikikikikikiki, coward hailing their coward Leader. Biafra is just a pipe dream.

What mumu people like you dont understand is the pictures you post is self incriminating regarding the violence and abuse of human rights by the Nigger Area Niggers....which of course, you are a member of.

Clap for yourself

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by GMbuharii: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kanu is a Yahoo Yahoo guy .
Bighead9:
mu2sa2:

Deeply concerned Hungry ministers of Igbo affairs

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by GMbuharii: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

Afonja
Go and dobale for your masters
grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Guestlander: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

The last picture must be the amphibious unit of the army.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by FakFil(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Get Quick and Stress free loan within 10 minutes. Sign up at Facebook.com/interfactloansng
Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

Afonja
Go and dobale for your masters
grin

I'm not an Afonja, I'm from the Region that is standing between you and your pipe dream Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Olatunji1929: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
foolish people educated illiterate how could you allow cownu to be taking advantage of your stupidity like this the guy is just playing on your intelligence when will you get sense

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

Deeply concerned Hungry ministers of Igbo affairs

grin grin grin

Tell your Coward leader to come down to Nigeria and continue with his Biafran agitation from here. Why is he agitating for Biafrans in a foreign land?

Bloody Cowards like the leader like his followers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Banmeallday:

What mumu people like you dont understand is the pictures you post is self incriminating regarding the violence and abuse of human rights by the Nigger Area Niggers....which of course, you are a member of.

Clap for yourself

E pain am.
Cry me a River. grin

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Guestlander:

The last picture must be the amphibious unit of the army.

Kikikikikikiki, this guy funny die. You wan kiii Nnamdi Kanu and his brave (COWARD) Army? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Arda1000(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
Hey!
Jesu Christi... I just decided to observe the comments in this carefully.
Yorubas its a pity u av turn urselfs to this level.
What a stupid set of people... what a stupid display of stupidity and ignorance.
Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

I will advise you to refrain from this kind of joke.
It is risky.
You are making fun of the travails of a people who have done you no harm.

If you must deride the Igbos, find something else to do that with.

You are making a bad karma for yourself already.
The kind of karmaic bond that can tie you up for a chain of multiple reincarnations.

The internet is not entirely free, if you must know.
It is still part of the Universe.
The Invisible Watchers are here too.

Take note that I make reference mainly to the pictures you have uploaded here.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

I will advise you to refrain from this kind of joke.
It is risky.
You are making fun of the travails of a people who have done you no harm.

If you must deride the Igbos, find something else to do that with.

You are making a bad karma for yourself already.
The kind of karmaic bond that can tie you up for a chain of multiple reincarnations.

The internet is not entirely free, if you must know.
It is still part of the Universe.
The Invisible Watchers are here too.

Take note that I make reference mainly to the pictures you have uploaded here.

Look who's talking of Karma. The tears and sorrow your Igbo's Brothers made their victims go through, as a result of the crimes they committed daily nko?

The victims of the crimes such as; Ritualist, Kidnapping, Buying and Selling of Babies, Baby factories, Drugs, Pickpocketing, Armed Robbery, IPOB terrorist, fake Drugs, fake Spare parts e.t.c that Igbo's have been commiting in the World. When their Karma befall your people, it will wipe out the entire East from the surface of this Earth. Due to the magnitude and the numbers of innocent people that it affect.

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by GMbuharii: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

Tell your Coward leader to come down to Nigeria and continue with his Biafran agitation from here. Why is he agitating for Biafrans in a foreign land?

Bloody Cowards like the leader like his followers. grin grin

Deeply concerned afonja

grin
Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by GMbuharii: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

I'm not an Afonja, I'm from the Region that is standing between you and your pipe dream Biafra.

Concerned afonja

grin

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by 13Ghost: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bizsystem:
The ever vocal Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Tuesday, revealed that its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and members in foreign countries are currently gathering momentum for the much anticipated “final liberation” of Biafra. Read more: https://newsfeed.ng/2019/06/04/unbelievable-biafra-almost-a-reality-as-nnamdi-kanu-takes-final-drastic-steps-abroad/

For sale. e-250 Ford carrier Van. 2006 model
WhatsApp/Call for price 07082201929

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

Look who's talking of Karma. The tears and sorrow your Igbo's Brothers made their victims go through, as a result of the crimes they committed daily nko?

The victims of the crimes such as; Ritualist, Kidnapping, Buying and Selling of Babies, Baby factories, Drugs, Pickpocketing, Armed Robbery, IPOB terrorist, fake Drugs, fake Spare parts e.t.c that Igbo's have been commiting in the World. When their Karma befall your people, it will wipe out the entire East from the surface of this Earth. Due to the magnitude and the numbers of innocent people that it affect.

No problems.
Continue.
Enjoy yourself to the fullest.

Let me remind you a second time that I wrote with particular reference to the particular pictures you posted here,
pictures of Biafran war veterans (people who fought for their own survival),
IPOB members in black attire (people who are agitating for justice and truth)
and then again pictures of IPOB members being drowned in mud by Nigerian soldiers!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps by Bighead9: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

No problems.
Continue.
Enjoy yourself to the fullest.

Let me remind you a second time that I wrote with particular reference to the particular pictures you posted here,
pictures of Biafran war veterans (people who fought for their own survival),
IPOB members in black attire (people who are agitating for justice and truth)
and then again pictures of IPOB members being drowned in mud by Nigerian soldiers!

Oga, stop spamming Nairaland with your wailing. IPOB are Terrorist and they must be treated as such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Well-Wishers Celebrate Senator Rochas Okorocha Over His Certificate Of Return / Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Osun Electoral Tribunal Judgement: APC Supporters Dance In Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.