Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant (30050 Views)

My Landlord And His Dad Just Beat Up My Co-tenant / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi guys

Let's look at top places people share apartments in Lagos.. a lot of people share apartments due to many factors like rent, high cost of getting hotels or transportation to work daily ..

Even thou it doesn't sound popular

What is Shared Apartment
Shared housing is a long-term living arrangement between two or more unrelated people who choose to live together to take advantage of the mutual benefits it offers.  The benefits are shared rent, bills like psp bills ,PHCN, etc

Usually shared apartments are split between 2–4 persons

Most people who share apartments are majorly workers , corpers and under graduates (thanks to low hostels available to students who study in this schools) or even travellers . Do you know some people live in ibadan and work in Lagos.

It is cheaper to get a shared apartment as some home owners charge as low 3,000 weekly to stay in their place

Some prefer shared apartment not even because of cost ,some do so based on traffic. Lagos traffics is from hell

Most of us did not know our parents well as some of them come home 10 to 11pm and live home the next morning by 4am to 5am, you don't want to be in a Lagos traffic

We got a lost of request on cotenant from people who need shared apartments and surveys online to write this list

Let's roll

AJAH
Ajah is the home of shared apartment in Lagos, most people sharing apartment in ajah are working in lekki and VI.. the transport to work daily from oshodi to lekki is 500 naira daily note that most people are either coming fRom iyana ipaja, abule egba ,so they tend to save Cost by getting a shared apartment in ajah and it's more cheaper as some houses go as low 3000 naira weekly

EGBEDA
EGBEDA is on this list because A lot of people in egbeda share apartments, if you go to places like car wash, unity estate ,abule odu etc most of the houses their are shared apartments but it's on a low key, you don't want to get into trouble with your care taker as most of the care taker are very greedy ...

Ikorodu
The reason ikorodu is on this list is because laspotech doesn't have a hostel to house students, once you are a student you find your accommodation by yourself

SURULERE
SURULERE is close to the island and close to yaba.. most people prefer surulere sometimes because of the proximity to unilag or those that work there, most bankers in surulere stay in shared apartments as some live in igando ,ikotun etc

Lekki
Lekki is home to shared apartments for premium travellers, mostly foreigners staying in homes in lekki are doing it on the basis of shared apartments and they stay on their own.

IKEJA
places they share apartment in ikeja are oregun, alausa, Allen.. traffic from iyana ipaja can last for hours depending on what is the effect, we want to thank mr ambode for fixing the express as this as reduce the traffic from iyana ipaja to dopemu to ikeja under bridge

IGANDO
Igando is close to lasu, lasu only hostel is for ladies and it houses around 200 female students, leaving over 8,800 students to house themselves

IKOYI
IKOYI is more of a premium shared apartment locations that usually house expatriates that would stay for a whole month Etc most apartment are already furnished and no one would stay with them just them..

MAGODO
Magodo is a premium location too for foreigners or Nigerians who come home for holidays ... the reason for premium is because daily stay cost around 10,000 naira ($25) excluding agent fees

OSHODI
Oshodi is the link between the island and the mainland and the hinterland.. that is iyana ipaja 《Oshodi 》ikorodu 》Lagos island, so you are in the middle of Lagos, so to speak

IJESHA
IJESHA is on the list because Source here

5 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Miracle4Sure: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Nonstopvibez: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why would i. Privacy pls
Out of my crib pls.

3 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by vizkiz: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
The most difficult thing for me to do is share an apartment with anyone. Yeah you can visit and leave whenever you wish but sharing a bed together for long?

Fück No!

PS: 70% of those living in lekki are sharing an apartment. Some are even more than 7 living in a room and they'd be claiming "I dey stay for lekki" grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by kwyllancy: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
So so true
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by chibu4u2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by AmazingELixir: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All manner of strange lifestyles begins in Lagos, you see guys forming island dudes posing and and all but get closer na..you see 10 able bodied folks cramped up in one small space living their lives like nothing else matters.

26 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Suspect33(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
can i get shared apartment in lekki for 100k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by savio93(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is not complete na
and its the worst from Co tenants
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by molybdenum0012: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nice one Op,

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by kenny714433(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked
[b]In Ikorodu, on the eve of my graduation from laspoly, flashes of lightning bolt decorated the sky and whirlwind destroyed my neighbor's house.

Before the great downpour, a neighbor whose house was affected came asking me to accommodate him. The fear in my eyes could be visible not because I dreaded the stranger but because of the dream I had the previous night.

The dream. It was exactly 7pm, everywhere was dark, it began raining seriously and whirlwind destroyed homes. I accepted strangers and we slept comfortably. Help.... I heard a faint noise. Running upstairs, I saw droplet of blood and I trailed the blood and it led me to room 5.My heartbeat increased as I saw the blood stained door handle. Opening the room, I tip toed to where my Briefcase of diamonds hid.

I barely switched on my flashlight when a heave baton smashed my head. With a great moan, I sprang up to notice it was a dream, sweating profusely.
*************;;********************
Wen I woke up on my graduation day, my guest couldn't be found. I searched everywhere to no avail. Heading to room 5, I saw what made me fainted. On the door was written, "TheFacelessMan "

I quickly went down the street, to my secret ammunition store, picked my bow and arrow, my powerful little pistol and just a silver bullet. I became a hit man because of TheFacelessMan [/b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by ruffhandu: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dangerous to share apartment with someone you don't know in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by jaggabban: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why nobody is commenting here
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by 2special(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
sublet

2 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by koyeni(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pm me if you need accommodation in ikorodu

1 Like

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Phayie(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na wa

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by naturalwaves: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
There is no shared apartment around Ajah for 3k a week.
Most shared apartments are usually a room in a flat which is usally ensuite or a room in a duplex.
The average least price you can get a shared apartment around here is 150k per annum (if your room is the smallest or something like that). A room in a shared apartment goes for 200k,250k,300k,350k per annum around this axis.

6 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Obajilucky(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
If you are in need of a room self contain in Igbo-efor( lekki) for 4 months..halal me..

1 Like

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Bossjakande: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:
The most difficult thing for me to do is share an apartment with anyone. Yeah you can visit and leave whenever you wish but sharing a bed together for long?

Fück No!

PS: 70% of those living in lekki are sharing an apartment. Some are even more than 7 living in a room and they'd be claiming "I dey stay for lekki" grin
u cant share bed but if na to bleep u share overnight u cant share with ur fellow guy but u can share with woman. na woman go kee u dere.

12 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by stanley000: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

Fück No!

especially girls, they feel when they live in lekki their olosho fee somehow increases smh

7 Likes

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by UNGOBACK: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by landforeast(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Co Tenants please try and conduct a research before publishing so that your audience will be properly guided
Thank you

Meanwhile if you are tired of working very hard and earning little then prepare your self to attend this up coming free Empowerment seminar where we will expose you and teach you the secrets and tactics of making over 6 figure income through by becoming an independent Real Estate Marketer

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Automatic3444(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
u cant share bed but if na to bleep u share overnight u cant share with ur fellow guy but u can share with woman. na woman go kee u dere.

Orishirishi..naira land on the go
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by esiri4jesu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by masotech(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Best Way To Make Money Online $300+ Per Day In 2019 (No Money Needed
Try this how big guys are making cool money by clicking on the link below.
https:///HBGYzbc
Re: TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant by Princeofasia: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
No be all lagos this olodo mention here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo / EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.