Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin (5635 Views)

How To Make Money Trading On Bitcoin And Forex / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by charly4tex(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello house,

I am a novice when it comes to bitcoin.

All i need is your advice and guidelines on genuine site to invest on bitcoin.

Although, have already open an account with www.blockchain.com. I hope the site is genuine?

Your response is highly welcome.

Please moderator, kindly place on front page.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by AnthonyAk(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
use luno to buy\sell bitcoin or eth using your naira visa debit card. You can always transfer those coins to binance and trade for even more coins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Tiwasvibe: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Your coin is safe on Blockchain. I might not be able to tell or teach you how to trade Btc, but if you were gonna trade Forex, we can be of Help as bitcoin is an accepted means of deposit on many brokers platform.
You can send us a DM if you wish https:///2348084888683

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by SylvaTech(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
charly4tex:
Hello house,

Although, have already open an account with www.blockchain.com. I hope the site is genuine?

Thanks.

Successful innovation is a new platform to invest your BTC.... We are earning daily...
WhatsApp... zero seven zero six five eight five five six nine two
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by zando64: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
charly4tex:
Hello house,

Thanks.

WhatsApp me on +971559692758
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Ganlegend(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Use alphabits....they are very good...you can sell or buy or keep your Bitcoin
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by joselcollin(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019
Choosing among the best Bitcoin brokers is a decision which should be made based on your individual preferences. However, there are established and reputable companies, some of which are listed above in our brief broker comparison.

If you start trading and invest in Bitcoin, you can balance your portfolio. Given the industry’s volatile nature, you can also hope to rapidly increase the overall value of your investments. Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market has entered a prolonged bear market in 2018 and the prices are currently depreciating, volatility makes it possible to quickly regain one’s losses.

Of course, once again, it’s important to note that you should consider the risks and invest only as much as you can afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by palacious100: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
I have an app which you can earn crypto currency by just doing little tasks, you can get Bitcoin, ether or Storm
WhatsApp me on 08966567774 for more info

1 Share

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by AnthonyAk(m): 2:36am On Jun 13, 2019
palacious100:
I have an app which you can earn crypto currency by just doing little tasks, you can get Bitcoin, ether or Storm

nice one , just in case people want to know here is the link will try it out tonight

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by tunatrezy(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2020
palacious100:

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by madness007(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi there! I am a big fan of cryptocurrency, I believe that one day it will replace any other forms of money and will be used everywhere. Crypto is our future, and this is why I decided to learn more about it. I have recently found a very nice site where I am following the cryptocurrency prices and reading different news related to cryptocurrencies. It's actually very useful, and I think that everyone who is interested in blockchain and all this stuff should know about it. All this information helps to make better investments.

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by RoyFollman(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
madness007:
Hi there! I am a big fan of cryptocurrency, I believe that one day it will replace any other forms of money and will be used everywhere. Crypto is our future, and this is why I decided to learn more about it. I have recently found a very nice site where I am following the cryptocurrency prices and reading different news related to cryptocurrencies. It's actually very useful, and I think that everyone who is interested in blockchain and all this stuff should know about it. All this information helps to make better investments.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Michaelnsd: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Marius50: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please somebody here should Me with 0.05btc
Please friends and brothers bikonu. You can call me on phone to confirm me 09014172730
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Marius50: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please somebody here should Me with 0.05btc
Please friends and brothers bikonu. You can call me on phone to confirm me 09014172730

Here is my btc wallet

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Darestc2k12: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
madness007:

Pls tell me the site
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by AnthonyAk(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
They will ban me again but here you go use binance. Buy and sell with naira bank accounts and debit cards

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Please, someone should help me with any amount of Bitcoin I can sell to get money for my school resumption... Please. Resorting to this is my only option. Somebody should help me please. My wallet address is below;

1PFpmQDFtM59mUGH64k96v4THhkMb2Csmm

1 Like

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Rex212: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum you can actually make more out of it daily. Don’t leave your cryptocurrency laying idle in your wallet without giving you any returns daily. Search “cryptobase store” on Google or visit www.cryptobase.store
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Jaxx123: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by peacealways: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Use alphabits!
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Versalex: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dont be deceived by scammers;
Reach me on WhatsApp with this �+2349038140091 for a real cryptocurrency mining platform's link that can allow you mine out $50 worth of Bitcoin daily.
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by JikSimted: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
I have been in the crypto sphere for about five years now, and I've learned which are the best websites to be investing bitcoin in. I've also just finished some courses on timthomas.co and I have even more knowledge now in the field. My personal favorite is Coinbase which you've probably already heard about since it's so popular and by far one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges. You can currently purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and so many more. I only have BTC in my possession. Kraken is also a really good one that I've recently heard about for the first time. I love that they allow margin trading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now / Please, I Need Help With My Binomo Trade Account / Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.