Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin (5643 Views)

How To Make Money Trading On Bitcoin And Forex / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by SavageResponse(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
webhouse4:

CRYPTO currency can hijack you from village people and make you become somebody

Read this ...

Last year, the following coin, you could get as much of them for $10

$Sand was $0.02894 and you get 340SAND

$AxieInfinity was 0.1234 and you get 81AXIE

$Solana was $1.80 and you get 5SOL

$MOBOX doesn't exist.. But you get it at $2+ and you get 4MBOX

$MANA was $0.08 and you get 125MANA

$SHIBAINU was $0.000000000001 and you get 1,000,000,000,000SHIB

And many many others that last year were merely dusts...

But today, anyone holding a $10 worth of this coin for merely 365days would have made all the money they lost in holding 10,000 coins at $10 each and losing the other 9,991 tokens...

I hope you are following me?

You see, I hear a whole lot of people saying,

I have lost a whole lot of money holding so I sold at loss...

The question I ask, and what did you do with the money? They reply they bought other token with it...

So when it dumps, you repeat the cycle?

There is what we call ENTRY POINT...

When you lose your entry point by selling off because you made a profit, every 990 of 1000 times, you'd never get back to that entry point except the project is rugged..

Example... People who bought projects during presale and sold... No matter the profits they made, if they buy back the project they would never get back to the entry point...

...where they bought from during presale... Most times, it never dips back there... Never ever...

Now taking the above token example into consideration..

Let's assume you lost the key to your wallet and just found it this morning...

And let's assume you spent $10 spread across 10,000 tokens and just 5 of them did the magic (not possible though, except you were just miniminiminimo'ing)

Here is what your result will be today.

Sand would be worth $2,150
AXIE would be worth $10,917.50
Solana would be $1,125
Mobox would be $43.35
Mana would be $552
ShibaInu would be worth $43,078,661

You'd be worth $43,093,448
Subtract $1,000,000 (you used in buying them all)

You get $42,093,448

Now, there are many other projects you'd have bought that would have done millions as well In your 10,000 other tokens...

A whole lot of people are approaching crypto the wrong way...

Here is something to note: As long as there are humans still at the helm of this, the human nature would still be in play...

This is why you need to approach it with the mindset of investment and not that of gambling...

It will always discourage you when you see your portfolio going down... And imagine, you investing big in few coins...

Remember the human nature... Always... It won't always go as planned...

This is the main reason I would keep insisting anyone with just $5/10 can make a life changing gain

Now that you have all the above info, what would you do with them?

Don't stay at the button line of failure.

If you buy all i advice here, surely your success shall come.

Dm me if you need my explosive Premium class..Grow your knowledge.

Much �
Clement

Dm me good class and fantastic signal

So you know all these yest you're still not a multi-millionaire but you're here looking for people to come and pay for classes grin
Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Achievers0611: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Achievers0611: 1:15pm On May 05, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ZELLE FUNDS *
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

Re: Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin by Iron50Crossman: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mining is a great way to create cryptocurrencies, but have you thought about investing in Bitcoin? I think there are good ways to make money. For example, you can check this source https://tabtrader.com/articles/top-10-bitcoin-scams and get a clear explanation of top 10 bitcoin scams as it could be really beneficial for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now / Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% / MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.