Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Epistle Of Barnabas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Epistle Of Barnabas (149 Views)

The Key Of Barnabas: How To Be Born Again. / St Barnabas Anglican Church Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha / Epistle Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epistle Of Barnabas by Dangana1990: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Barnabas 1:4 Being therefore persuaded of this, and being conscious with myself that having said much among you, I know that the Lord journeyed with me on the way of righteousness, and am wholly constrained also myself to this, to love you more than my own soul (for great faith and love dwells in you through the hope of the life which is His), considering this therefore, that, Barnabas 1:5 If it will be my care to communicate to you some portion of that which I received, it will turn to my reward for having ministered to such spirits, I was eager to send you a trifle, that along with your faith, you might have your knowledge also perfect. Barnabas 1:6 Well then, there are three ordinances of the Lord; the hope of life, which is the beginning and end of our faith; and righteousness, which is the beginning and end of judgment; love shown in gladness and exultation, the testimony of works of righteousness. Barnabas 1:7 For the Lord made known to us by His prophets things past and p

(1) (Reply)

Worship—expected Of All / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday , June 9, 2019 / New Gospel Hit - Only God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.