Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) (95029 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Appointed As First Black Director Of Transportation In California / Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why can't we just get our drainage systems right

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by dimmikel: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
there is no save haven for the rich even in naija.Nature has found it way to disturb them.
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Menance: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wait is this the lagos they talk about?. Nigeria has aways been a joke
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
grin.
Expensive slum.

Summary of Lagos
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Maket: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
I came here to see people flying with artificial shocked wing pan but I am seeing motor transport.
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Parrot69: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who told y’a he is a flat head?
Ewedu Cone head lipsrsealed
yomi96:
. But flatheaded dwellers of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland. Keep migrating there in droves

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Destroyerofyeeb: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why nah? Is it no longer no man's land where your people collect visa to sell gala? grin
achi4u:
Lagos... their Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Menance: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
sankky:
I keep noticing a nauseating pattern on nairaland...maybe its being encouraged by the owner because he is Yoruba.
.....Anyone that says anything that a Yoruba man doesn't like on nairaland is Igbo. Out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria, the implication becomes that no other tribe has d guts to dare disagree or argue with Yorubas except Igbos because the other tribes are COWARDS.
Even when Yorubas argue with each other on this forum, they call themselves Igbos for daring to disagree and start to insult every Igbo man.
Yet when they hear divide naija, they develop seizures because of the over N2trillion that all tribes (Igbos being the majority) pay to Apapa port annually in the name of importations while the deep sea ports in the entire SE/SS are wickedly blocked thereby forcing everyone to come to Lagos.
Obasanjo once opened the ports in the SS and Lagos almost collapsed as most southeasterners imported thru the SS so he quickly closed the SS ports. Who is deceiving who here?

My brother help me see o. I read carefully the 1st few comments and didn't see anything or word "yoruba" but insecurities made those who commented later to start typing trash tagging "Igbo". I just sit and wonder when someone humans will start developing their brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Unlimitk(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
sankky:
I keep noticing a nauseating pattern on nairaland...maybe its being encouraged by the owner because he is Yoruba.
.....Anyone that says anything that a Yoruba man doesn't like on nairaland is Igbo. Out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria, the implication becomes that no other tribe has d guts to dare disagree or argue with Yorubas except Igbos because the other tribes are COWARDS.
Even when Yorubas argue with each other on this forum, they call themselves Igbos for daring to disagree and start to insult every Igbo man.
Yet when they hear divide naija, they develop seizures because of the over N2trillion that all tribes (Igbos being the majority) pay to Apapa port annually in the name of importations while the deep sea ports in the entire SE/SS are wickedly blocked thereby forcing everyone to come to Lagos.
Obasanjo once opened the ports in the SS and Lagos almost collapsed as most southeasterners imported thru the SS so he quickly closed the SS ports. Who is deceiving who here?
Show us the pictures when obasanjo opened ss port, mumu
The same Lagos obasanjo almost crippled because of tinubu back then
Talk with sense

15 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
O boy, me dey still plan go lagos
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Unlimitk(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
driand:
undecided

Lagos belongs to the yoruba, but over 60% of the properties and businesses belong to only the Igbos...

But Lagos still belong to the yoruba,

While we keep arguing this let's not forget that fulanization is coming and if the south doesn't learn to be one now, it is detrimental to the entire south...
Which properties? Your father's own?
Do u know d property tinubu aregbesola and adenuga owns alone in lagos?
These are three Yorubas alone oo
Mumu chest beaters

7 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Westsida: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
[s]
sankky:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Westsida: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
[s]
driand:
undecided

Lagos belongs to the yoruba, but over 60% of the properties and businesses belong to only the Igbos...

While we keep arguing this let's not forget that fulanization is coming and if the south doesn't learn to be one now, it is detrimental to the entire south...
[/s]

What do you own in Lagos?

7 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
oluwatosink:
This is bad..

Sonwolu come and do something.. undecided
What should he do
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by JuanDeDios: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Otio! Rain never even start naa!
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by GYBABA(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
sankky:

Guy your head too correct! You just said my mind exactly! I've also noticed this too. Whenever anybody regardless of the moniker says anything Yorubas find offensive, they automatically term the person Igbo without actually confirming if the person is Igbo or not. People like that are seriously fooling a nd annoying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by emerged01(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
They cannot have it all
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by hollah123: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
sankky:
u are d one deceiving yourself, u want to start crying marginalization n playing d victim card on nairaland again abi? but what about your biafrasay and biafragist?

6 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by LastSurvivor11: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
yomi96:
. But flatheaded dwellers of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland. Keep migrating there in droves

When you eventually leave Nigeria you will focus more on the truth rather than who it’s coming from..

4 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by hollah123: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
driand:
undecided

u lie to yourself alot, so it is the igbos that are selling pirated cds n doing menial jobs that have large mansions in Lagos right? development no dey tire u? abia has been reported to have d worst road in Nigeria, n also different idp camp in igbo land, y don't u try n develop those ones? y are u hell bent on developing other people's land n living your own land in shambles?

4 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by hollah123: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
GYBABA:

Guy your head too correct! You just said my mind exactly! I've also noticed this too. Whenever anybody regardless of the moniker says anything Yorubas find offensive, they automatically term the person Igbo without actually confirming if the person is Igbo or not. People like that are seriously fooling a nd annoying
d reason is that igbos are d only hate filled Nigerians, so when u here hate d first thing that comes to people's mind is igbo. or have u ever seen anyone from another tribe insult all other tribes in Nigeria? nnamdi kanu called all hausas gworo chewing bastards, he called all Yoruba's untrustworthy betrayers n he labelled d south south lazy fools n u people supported him which means he said d mind of majority of u. that's d main reason why once u hear of insult u think of igbos only

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think it’s somewhat important that one way or the other some of us that has not been privileged to visit the western world look for a way to have a white man/woman as a friend. You will understand that nothing that’s happening here is strange to them. All these erosion matter among others.

But most importantly to learn how to speak to other people understanding that some law guide things like that. Just many things I can’t put in a comment section

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by MzTunechi(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
LMAO grin
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by maisauki: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
Lagos is a glorified slum....

Nigeria is a shithole...
potopoto republic, Lagos slum is better than ur gra

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
grin.
Expensive slum.
real expensive grin grin grin grin
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by ubee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

You want us to die in Onitsha
Wicked Man is not ordinary water I will cross
You want me to wear nose muffler everywhere in Onitsha
I usually don't like being involved in this ethnic back and forth in forums, but this one weak me i swear! angry grin > cheesy grin grin
I think i will need stitches..

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Edgellery: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
[
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Timmypromise(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Names That Look Like English Words / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.