Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) (95035 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Appointed As First Black Director Of Transportation In California / Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Timmypromise(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
When 98% of estate in Lagos belongs to Yoruba

Igbo hype killing them
Now Lagos belongs to Yoruba:: but no man's land confused tribe
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Legendguru: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by grandstar(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
sankky:
I keep noticing a nauseating pattern on nairaland...maybe its being encouraged by the owner because he is Yoruba.
.....Anyone that says anything that a Yoruba man doesn't like on nairaland is Igbo. Out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria, the implication becomes that no other tribe has d guts to dare disagree or argue with Yorubas except Igbos because the other tribes are COWARDS.
Even when Yorubas argue with each other on this forum, they call themselves Igbos for daring to disagree and start to insult every Igbo man.
Yet when they hear divide naija, they develop seizures because of the over N2trillion that all tribes (Igbos being the majority) pay to Apapa port annually in the name of importations while the deep sea ports in the entire SE/SS are wickedly blocked thereby forcing everyone to come to Lagos.
Obasanjo once opened the ports in the SS and Lagos almost collapsed as most southeasterners imported thru the SS so he quickly closed the SS ports. Who is deceiving who here?

What do you mean OBJ closed South South seaports? They are still operating. Onne Port is perhaps the largest in terms of turnover in the country. It's a persistent myth that Yoruba's don't want the South South or South east ports to thrive as that will deal a blow to Lagos. Most Yorubas don't care.

Now that Apapa port is chaotic, let them patronise Port Harcourt. I know the bedlam at Apapa ports won't still drive Easterners to Port Harcourt. It's not Yoruba's fault.

The petty bigotry between tribes should be condemned and we should try not be justify it under any circumstance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nairaland is a weird space.How did this post end up being about Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by miketayo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Happens every year
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by pacespot(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
everywhere is flooded. these people can build expensive houses but they cannot plan a simple drainage system to control the flood. this shows the selfishness in average Nigerians, they can build a multi billion estate but cannot properly construct the road leading to the house because it will be used by many, they don't mind using canoes to enter their house.

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by GYBABA(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
hollah123:
d reason is that igbos are d only hate filled Nigerians, so when u here hate d first thing that comes to people's mind is igbo. or have u ever seen anyone from another tribe insult all other tribes in Nigeria? nnamdi kanu called all hausas gworo chewing bastards, he called all Yoruba's untrustworthy betrayers n he labelled d south south lazy fools n u people supported him which means he said d mind of majority of u. that's d main reason why once u hear of insult u think of igbos only

Just look at you. You're one of the ignorant idiots I was talking about man you're super dense. First of all, do you think I'm an Igbo person but you just automatically assumed I am. Secondly it's very disappointing how you can say it with confidence that IGBOS ARE THE ONLY HATE FILLED TRIBE IN NIGERIA. I gotta say you're very ignorant. You've not seen hatred from other tribes hotter than that of Igbos. Don't just conclude, get your facts well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
grandstar:

What do you mean OBJ closed South South seaports? They are still operating. Onne Port is perhaps the largest in terms of turnover in the country. It's a persistent myth that Yoruba's don't want the South South or South east ports to thrive as that will deal a blow to Lagos. Most Yorubas don't care.

Now that Apapa port is chaotic, let them patronise Port Harcourt. I know the bedlam at Apapa ports won't still drive Easterners to Port Harcourt. It's not Yoruba's fault.

The petty bigotry between tribes should be condemned and we should try not be justify it under any circumstance

You lie in your throat.Onne is not working.Apapa port clears 80% of the goods coming into Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by BlackfireX: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
maisauki:
potopoto republic, Lagos slum is better than ur gra

No is not
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
So, u don't know this mode of transportation is called "Tractorstation"?

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by putin4: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
I know this one go sweet poor guys! Enjoy your day
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by BlackfireX: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
yomi96:
. But flatheaded dwellers of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland. Keep migrating there in droves

The cursed erosion land that your people runs to in there numbers...... Go to peace park in Ibadan and see things,you will come back ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by hollah123: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
GYBABA:

Just look at you. You're one of the ignorant idiots I was talking about man you're super dense. First of all, do you think I'm an Igbo person but you just automatically assumed I am. Secondly it's very disappointing how you can say it with confidence that IGBOS ARE THE ONLY HATE FILLED TRIBE IN NIGERIA. I gotta say you're very ignorant. You've not seen hatred from other tribes hotter than that of Igbos. Don't just conclude, get your facts well
u are a dingbat for trying to deny your root n tribe u idiot, check d history of Nigeria n tell me which tribe has insulted every other tribe in Nigeria? u idiot, see ehn we know u n we know your mind n that's y people relegate u to that third class citizen that u are. I will prefer a non Nigerian to b in a post that an igbo man cos an igbo man is naturally hate filled. get that into your flat head n accept d fact that that's how everyone sees u

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by ChristianNorth: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
yomi96:
. But flatheaded dwellers of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland. Keep migrating there in droves
Are they going in drove to Ibadan? Lagos is a no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

They will starve in their tiny underdeveloped Region, if they fail to migrate to other parts of Nigeria in search of greener pastures.

Nah. Remember that 3 out of the 10 most built up cities in Nigeria are in the same "underdeveloped region", with Onitsha being the 2nd.

3 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
sankky:
I keep noticing a nauseating pattern on nairaland...maybe its being encouraged by the owner because he is Yoruba.
.....Anyone that says anything that a Yoruba man doesn't like on nairaland is Igbo. Out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria, the implication becomes that no other tribe has d guts to dare disagree or argue with Yorubas except Igbos because the other tribes are COWARDS.
Even when Yorubas argue with each other on this forum, they call themselves Igbos for daring to disagree and start to insult every Igbo man.
Yet when they hear divide naija, they develop seizures because of the over N2trillion that all tribes (Igbos being the majority) pay to Apapa port annually in the name of importations while the deep sea ports in the entire SE/SS are wickedly blocked thereby forcing everyone to come to Lagos.
Obasanjo once opened the ports in the SS and Lagos almost collapsed as most southeasterners imported thru the SS so he quickly closed the SS ports. Who is deceiving who here?
I think its malnutrition that has affected the brain.There is no hope for such people.Everyone who doesn't agree with them must be Igbo.
But my own is this:

Where the hell is all the money being generated in Lagos going?Why is there no drainages and the likes?Or Is it Igbo peoplethat are also responsible for this tragic mess?Which tribe is in alausa?Since we are all mad and seeing only tribe.
Disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
grin.
Expensive slum.

If not the most expensive slum in the world!
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Menance: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lwkm. Am seeing some pained conittos here

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
yomi96:
You and the 55 ding bats that liked your moronic comments are all doomed to be failures in life.

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
Lagos is a glorified slum....

Nigeria is a shithole...

It happened in London too but you don't see Londoners calling London a shithole

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
CaptainFM1:

If not the most expensive slum in the world!

It happened In London

But you don't see Londoners calling London expensive Slums

I

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kennydoc:

Nah. Remember that 3 out of the 10 most built up cities in Nigeria are in the same "underdeveloped region", with Onitsha being the 2nd.
You guys have obviously not left the slums you were born in..and judging from your comments,you shall remain there until you die of malnutrition.LOL.
Try and gather money from your unfortunate relatives so that you can travel out of your slum for once and see how the other side lives!it will broaden that thing in your heads!

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by adedehinbo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheWrita:
I think its malnutrition that has affected the brain.There is no hope for such people.Everyone who doesn't agree with them must be Igbo.
But my own is this:

Where the hell is all the money being generated in Lagos going?Why is there no drainages and the likes?Or Is it Igbo peoplethat are also responsible for this tragic mess?Which tribe is in alausa?Since we are all mad and seeing only tribe.
Disgusting!ode
even in developed countries they also have the issues of flood

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheWrita:
But my own is this:

Disgusting!

The same thing happened in London and it also happened in USA, but you don't see those people talking Bad about their cities like you does

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
adedehinbo:
even in developed countries they also have the issues of flood
Not after a 30 minute rain
Call a spade a spade sir!Change that mindset of yours and lay the blame where its supposed to be laid.
Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kennydoc:

Nah don't be Deceive, the same people said Onitsha is a worst city south East is still very Backward. grin

1 Like

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheWrita:

Not after a 30 minute rain
Call a spade a spade sir!Change that mindset of yours and lay the blame where its supposed to be laid.

It happened in developed countries all the time but you don't see them talking Bad about their cities all the time like you guys does

No where is heaven and perfect, this is London

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Its funny when bad news happens in lagos,ibos are quick to label Yorubas
But these same ibos also say lagos in no land mans land
Ibos are trully confused
I didnt see any body blaming anyone here or Is there another story you are reading?

4 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by Menance: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Nah don't be Deceive, the same people said Onitsha is a worst city south East is still very Backward. grin

They are talking of built up cities this 1 is talking of air quality. Lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
grin.
Expensive slum.

This happens in USA and UK all the time but you don't see them talking Bad about their cities

Re: Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Menance:

They are talking of built up cities this 1 is talking of air quality. Lwkm

What is the purpose of build up if you cannot even Breathe?

This is cases of Flood in USA and UK but we Nigerians must talk bad about our country all the time, no wonder Nigeria is not moving forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Names That Look Like English Words / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.