Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo (555 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo by Nazarethnaza: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
John Dumelo who in a new interview debunked claims of being forced into marriage, has warned that anyone who speaks bad about his wife will be blasted by him.

The Ghanaian actor who talked about his marriage, political aspirations and the feud between dancehall giants Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy in the interview with Zionflex, stated that there is nothing wrong with defending his wife and it is only right that he defends her when people speak negatively about her.

John Dumelo who maintained in the interview that anyone who speaks bad about his wife will be blasted, added that any man would do the same for his wife. The actor who debunked speculation that his posture and demeanour during his wedding meant he was perhaps forced to marry his wife, stated that  people would always read meanings into whatever he does but he refuses to dwell on that because that is just people’s opinion and not how he feels.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/04/speak-bad-about-my-wife-and-i-will-blast-you-john-dumelo/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo by Nazarethnaza: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo by itspzpics(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo by etrange: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bro, leave them. They'd just get you exhausted.
Re: Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo by MrGist: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Speak Bad About My Wife And I Will Blast You – John Dumelo by Hintona(f): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
As e dey hot kiss
Sha time will tell

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Beyonce Looks 'angry' As Woman Leans Over Her To Talk To Jay-z (video) / #bbnaija: Fans Attack Bbnaija Star Anto Lecky As She Shares New Photos / Cardi B, Beyonce, Drake, Bruno Mars Are The Big Winners At Bet Award (see Full L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.