Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Repair Service In Cape Town - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Repair Service In Cape Town (263 Views)

Buy Fully Subscribed Adron Homes (Cape Town) plots at 2.8M each / The Best Suspended Ceiling And PVC Ceiling Installation Service In Nigeria / BRICKS AND BARS ESTATE PHASE 2 AKODO ISE TOWN 2MINS AFTER LA CAMPANGNE TROPICANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repair Service In Cape Town by goodspeed963(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi guys! My washing machine was broken. Some advice of good repair service?
Re: Repair Service In Cape Town by nicki1991(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
hi, dude, don't you have repair services in your town? Or you're just lazy to stand up, take and bring it to repair shop?
Re: Repair Service In Cape Town by larrydan: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
nicki1991:
hi, dude, don't you have repair services in your town? Or you're just lazy to stand up, take and bring it to repair shop?
Maybe he is a hardworking person and doesn't have time to do it? Can't you see all the sides of a question If person asks, then it means that he has reasons to proceed so
Re: Repair Service In Cape Town by gangbang86: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello, buddy. Personally, when I have problems with household appliances I order services of a company, that specializes with domestic appliances. Frankly speaking I'm a very busy man, so I don't even have time to learn about new repair companies. Therefore, personally I use the services of the company Appliance repairs Cape Town. These guys come to my house, take the broken equipment to themselves for repair or repair it at my house. Personally, I think that their services are quite cheap, so you can try them if you are concerned about the price.
Re: Repair Service In Cape Town by brainstorm21(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
yeah, dude, I think, that the single solution of the problem will be either a local company or a neighbor who knows how to repair household appliances ))
Re: Repair Service In Cape Town by Framegold(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
goodspeed963:
Hi guys! My washing machine was broken. Some advice of good repair service?
Have gotten repairer now
Re: Repair Service In Cape Town by josephslater: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
I'm lucky that my brother is a handyman, so he fixes everything that is broken in the house. This way we save the family budget. If we ever live apart (this moment will definitely come), I don't know what I will do without him. Then I will have to spend money on the services of repair companies. However, I know a repair company where good guys work. If you're interested, you can find them here https://camtarappliances.com. They do the job quickly and efficiently. I hope that in the future I can afford to use their services to fix household appliances.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At ORAL Estate / Self Contain For Rent @ Apo Resettlement / Frontier Will Give You Comfort Of A Home,come Invest With 7.5m With C Of O Lekkj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.